Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Washington, DC suburbs in Maryland
 [Register]
Washington, DC suburbs in Maryland Calvert County, Charles County, Montgomery County, and Prince George's County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-15-2013, 03:35 PM

434 posts, read 1,114,300 times

Advertisements

I've been a regular poster on this forum for years, but now my husband's job is being re-located to the Denver area.

We are selling our house in University Park as a "for sale by owner" at $459K. It has an updated kitchen with new appliances, a new-ish master suite with a walk-in closet and bathroom, beautiful oak hardwood floors throughout. Best of all ? It backs up to the town park so you have gorgeous views and it's walking distance to the elementary school, about a 2-3 minute walk depending on whether the kid is dragging their feet or not.

The Town of University Park is home to an award winning elementary school. Our Town also has a free shuttle that runs to/from the Metro, although our house is a 10-15 minute walk to the metro (about 8/10 of a mile).

I predict that this area of Prince George's County is going to significantly rise in value in the next few years - I wish we were going to be here to see it.

I've gotten a lot of joy over the years from writing responses to the questions posed here and chatting with all the regular posters. It's sad to leave . . .

If you'd like more info on my house, please DM me. We have a website, but I'm not sure it's appropriate to post the link. Mods, can a regular like myself post a link to a FSBO site ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Washington, DC suburbs in Maryland