Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Washington, DC suburbs in Maryland
 [Register]
Washington, DC suburbs in Maryland Calvert County, Charles County, Montgomery County, and Prince George's County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-03-2016, 08:57 AM

2,106 posts, read 6,628,642 times

Advertisements

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMGK1ZnetnE

Pretty sure this video sums it all up. Still can't get over the Comtpon thing... east coast, near more dangerous cities, and compton is used? people are idiots. I need to quit the internet.

Edit: Lunatic you're an idiot man. Wow... you must be fun at parties. No, seriously, like fun enough to want to hit repeatedly for being annoying.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-03-2016, 01:50 PM

1,616 posts, read 1,806,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeSoHood View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMGK1ZnetnE

Pretty sure this video sums it all up. Still can't get over the Comtpon thing... east coast, near more dangerous cities, and compton is used? people are idiots. I need to quit the internet.

Edit: Lunatic you're an idiot man. Wow... you must be fun at parties. No, seriously, like fun enough to want to hit repeatedly for being annoying.
lol

Old 08-30-2016, 01:02 AM

587 posts, read 1,410,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeSoHood View Post
Logic has always said he didn't grow up in Crenshaw or Compton. He's not a gangster rapper, so leave it alone.

He talks about how he's not gangster at all... all the time. Music is music people, hop off please.

Ironically - I'm not sure why people always bring up "Compton". Baltimore and Washington DC are more dangerous than Compton. Oh and Gaithersburg and stuff still does have shootings. For such a high median income, it's crime is stupid.
I already posted G-burg's crime stats. It's below average in every category. You're probably some generic MoCo white guy named Gunther with "inheritance" money from your WASP family's intergenerational slave money who thinks Wheaton is hood.

And Compton was the official murder capital in the early 90's right up there with DC. Compton had 87 murders for a city of about 100K in 1991. The only reason Compton got "better" over the last 25 years is because the socially engineered ghetto black population has been replaced with a fresh off the border Mexican population. Compton used to be majority black and dirt poor, now it's majority Latino and working class/middle class.

Shootings in Gaithersburg? Don't make me laugh. Hey Gunther, why don't you move to North Ave in Baltimore for a month. One whole month. Then go back to gangsta a$$ G-Burg and then tell me how hood it is on your side. Miss me with that sheltered mayonnaise slathered, wet dog smelling, "what do you do?", Polo catalog face having a$$ bull$h!t.

And other people smell Logic's BS about Gaithersburg. Yeah, they get it out the mud in G-Burg. Read the comments on this video where everybody is NOT a Logic stan:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etPnr1tCnpo

MoCo is not hood because without the government jobs, it would be all farmland littered with Confederate flag waving country boys with a small town here and there like Carroll County. MoCo never experienced the white flight that occurred in every real ghetto area following the riots, redlining and blockbusting of the 50's, 60's and 70's. MoCo was designed as a place for upper middle class white people, whitewashed black people who abide by DC white club social rules and fresh off the boat/border immigrants who were willing to work for a better life. The demographics of G-burg are just starting to change since Y2K to predominantly Latino and many closet racist faux-liberal MoCo white people don't like that and have voiced that opinion on this forum.

Ultimately, a ghetto is someplace you wouldn't even want to drive through, let alone live there. If you are scared of anywhere in MoCo or think it's really the hood like that, you are a pu$$y or a fake MoCo gangsta. There is no way around it. Please grow up and finish college and drop the fake ghetto boy act because there is a six figure government job through your Mommy and Daddy's connections waiting for you. You love Logic so much because he oozes Montgomery County whiteboy try-hard wannabe down corniness through every fiber of his nerdy being.

Last edited by LunaticVillage; 08-30-2016 at 01:11 AM..

Old 08-31-2016, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaticVillage View Post
I already posted G-burg's crime stats. It's below average in every category. You're probably some generic MoCo white guy named Gunther with "inheritance" money from your WASP family's intergenerational slave money who thinks Wheaton is hood.

And Compton was the official murder capital in the early 90's right up there with DC. Compton had 87 murders for a city of about 100K in 1991. The only reason Compton got "better" over the last 25 years is because the socially engineered ghetto black population has been replaced with a fresh off the border Mexican population. Compton used to be majority black and dirt poor, now it's majority Latino and working class/middle class.

Shootings in Gaithersburg? Don't make me laugh. Hey Gunther, why don't you move to North Ave in Baltimore for a month. One whole month. Then go back to gangsta a$$ G-Burg and then tell me how hood it is on your side. Miss me with that sheltered mayonnaise slathered, wet dog smelling, "what do you do?", Polo catalog face having a$$ bull$h!t.

And other people smell Logic's BS about Gaithersburg. Yeah, they get it out the mud in G-Burg. Read the comments on this video where everybody is NOT a Logic stan:

MoCo is not hood because without the government jobs, it would be all farmland littered with Confederate flag waving country boys with a small town here and there like Carroll County. MoCo never experienced the white flight that occurred in every real ghetto area following the riots, redlining and blockbusting of the 50's, 60's and 70's. MoCo was designed as a place for upper middle class white people, whitewashed black people who abide by DC white club social rules and fresh off the boat/border immigrants who were willing to work for a better life. The demographics of G-burg are just starting to change since Y2K to predominantly Latino and many closet racist faux-liberal MoCo white people don't like that and have voiced that opinion on this forum.

Ultimately, a ghetto is someplace you wouldn't even want to drive through, let alone live there. If you are scared of anywhere in MoCo or think it's really the hood like that, you are a pu$$y or a fake MoCo gangsta. There is no way around it. Please grow up and finish college and drop the fake ghetto boy act because there is a six figure government job through your Mommy and Daddy's connections waiting for you. You love Logic so much because he oozes Montgomery County whiteboy try-hard wannabe down corniness through every fiber of his nerdy being.

i dont know why u even came back to this post but this logic dude is suck a damn wannabe whiteass fake. lol how could u think gaithersburg is ghetto. these people have no clue and lets see this logic come round langley park or suitland hell be dropped in a second. this is why i hate gaithersburg sick of the wannabes

u and me relate cuz we can’t stand this mentality of people thinking moco is the real hood. its just wannabes and people without class

Old 08-31-2016, 03:46 PM

587 posts, read 1,410,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by papichulo2 View Post
i dont know why u even came back to this post but this logic dude is suck a damn wannabe whiteass fake. lol how could u think gaithersburg is ghetto. these people have no clue and lets see this logic come round langley park or suitland hell be dropped in a second. this is why i hate gaithersburg sick of the wannabes

u and me relate cuz we can’t stand this mentality of people thinking moco is the real hood. its just wannabes and people without class
I came back because I saw Logic's new video on Worldstar. Predictably, everybody in the Worldstar comments roasted Logic.

Logic - Super Mario World | New Video

Logic got roasted on Worldstar because his fanbase consists of nothing but the whitest, most sheltered suburbanites who were born and raised in million dollar homes. Anyone else can tell Logic is a try-hard wannabe nerd who was relentlessly bullied in his suburban high school because he made Napolean Dynamite look like G-Eazy.

Look at Logic's last album cover. You can just tell by looking at that ch!t that Logic does it for the hood.

This is what real G-burg savages look like. You can tell his crew are mobbin for real putting in work at the IT firm downtown. I ain't gone say where the IT firm is exactly because y'all might be the feds. But they some real ones. They with the ch!ts. They really with the ch!ts after they eat bad Chipotle and don't leave the bathroom for an hour.

Ironically, Logic represents what is acceptable and "safe" blackness in eyes of white people in Montgomery County. Logic was darker skinned and obviously half-black, he would have no white fans, and no fans at all besides his friends, because everyone around here who actually spent real time outside of the MoCo bubble once in their life (Georgetown, NW DC and some rich a$$ neighborhoods in Northern VA don't count) knows MoCo is not hood. The MoCo cypher on Worldstar/Youtube was roasted in the comments a few years ago because nobody wants to hear a bunch of spoiled black kids from Silver Spring rap about gunplay. The only time MoCo kids hear gunshots is on Kodak Black songs:

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...if908H72tT1RVb

Ultimately, Logic is a culture vulture. No different from Vanilla Ice. Using his white-passing upper middle class suburban privilege to appropriate a stereotypical inner city rapper's biography (in this case, stealing Kendrick Lamar's whole life story) and still be able to pull off leveraging a major deal at Def Jam, amass a huge cult fanbase of white kids who don't want to feel like they are listening to black music whilst listening to Rap. At least Macklemore and Eminem admitted their white privilege was the key to their success. Logic is pressed on telling us how he is really black (in a stereotypical fashion) and really hood even though evidence points to the contrary.

Last edited by LunaticVillage; 08-31-2016 at 04:17 PM..

Old 08-31-2016, 03:59 PM

Quote:
I came back because I saw Logic's new video on Worldstar. Predictably, everybody in the Worldstar comments roasted Logic.

Logic - Super Mario World | New Video

Logic got roasted on Worldstar because his fanbase consists of nothing but the whitest, most sheltered suburbanites who were born and raised in million dollar homes.

Look at Logic's last album cover. You can just tell by looking at that ch!t that Logic does it for the hood.

This is what real G-burg savages look like. You can tell his crew are mobbin for real putting in work at the IT firm downtown. They with the ch!ts. They really with the ch!ts after they eat bad Chipotle and don't leave the bathroom for an hour.
Hahaha damm well if he’s not careful and shows up wit his Gburg crew in the wrong hood then gets shot or beat down then a police report comes out. hey you know those IT guys sporting gangsta life t-shirts now lol.
this is no different then the Helly Hansen crews out in silver spring.

I’m really glad i dont take the 55 bus anymore id be lmao if i see his ass and gameboy crew with him.lol

Logic homeboy do it for the gameboy gang not just gburg!

Old 10-09-2016, 02:13 PM

1 posts, read 1,254 times
im from Gaithersburg and im not trying to say Gaithersburg anything like dc but yall got to understand wale and logic not acting most people in Gaithersburg got a lot of bread and there's where the confusion is that's MOST PEOPLE got it not all people you got most of the people with money and only some people with that out much money theres some real thugs out Gaithersburg that aint afraid to murk nobody but 90% of Gaithersburg aint like that 90% of gathersburg got bread that so the statistics are going to reflect that but when you look at that 10% most of them from se anyways and that's where the little murders they have take place its that simple most of Gaithersburg is sweet but not all of it wale and logic not acting

Old 10-09-2016, 03:31 PM

926 posts, read 1,255,435 times
Quote:

Ultimately, Logic is a culture vulture. No different from Vanilla Ice. Using his white-passing upper middle class suburban privilege to appropriate a stereotypical inner city rapper's biography (in this case, stealing Kendrick Lamar's whole life story) and still be able to pull off leveraging a major deal at Def Jam, amass a huge cult fanbase of white kids who don't want to feel like they are listening to black music whilst listening to Rap. At least Macklemore and Eminem admitted their white privilege was the key to their success. Logic is pressed on telling us how he is really black (in a stereotypical fashion) and really hood even though evidence points to the contrary.
Wait, isn't he the product of the stereo-typical white drug addict mother and the stereo-typical black deadbeat father? C'mon that should earn him some street cred. Anyway, there are many black (looking) rappers who pretend to be from the streets too.

And why must a rapper be 'street' to be legit? Another reason why todays rap music is trash.

Old 10-10-2016, 09:58 AM

62 posts, read 188,926 times
This makes me laugh so hard. I grew up on East Deer Park. We looked at moving to West Deer Park in the late 80's/early nineties, but it was too expensive. That's were the wealthier people moved to. I have a picture of me and all theses other white kids from 1989 posing with our tennis rackets while taking private tennis lessons over in West Deer Park. This is too funny.

Hey look, I can rap to about my experience growing up in Gaithersburg:

It's late at night and my dad says to me,
"There's a horse in our yard somehow he got free."
I peered out the window and he was lookin at me,
dang gone horse, why you choose me?

My Girl Scout Troop gave tours at the C&O Canal,
learned to churn butter, so we'd know how,
damn this life was hard in the DMV,
Montgomery County, Yeah you know me!

Old 10-12-2016, 03:27 PM

4,112 posts, read 4,472,864 times
Quote:

Tell us how you really feel.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Washington, DC suburbs in Maryland