Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Washington, DC suburbs in Maryland
 [Register]
Washington, DC suburbs in Maryland Calvert County, Charles County, Montgomery County, and Prince George's County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-08-2022, 07:35 AM

7,083 posts, read 9,561,771 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingbutnotlost View Post
La Fantome is pretty good. The vibe is good. I liked the chicken and the sushi and the cupcakes.
I may go at lunchtime and try out the sushi.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2022, 08:44 PM

340 posts, read 376,383 times
https://www.loftsatriverdalepark.com/

Proposal for apartments in Riverdale Town Center

Old 09-15-2022, 07:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughLow805 View Post
https://www.loftsatriverdalepark.com/

Proposal for apartments in Riverdale Town Center
Interesting. Didn't think they would squeeze multifamily into that area. Seems large against the single family homes and one story retail.

Wonder what the small building will be for. A garage? Retail? Offices?

Old 09-15-2022, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adelphi_sky View Post
Interesting. Didn't think they would squeeze multifamily into that area. Seems large against the single family homes and one story retail.

Wonder what the small building will be for. A garage? Retail? Offices?
It's all apartments in both buildings except the small building I think they said may have a coffee shop on the ground floor. No other retail. The parking is garage is below ground on Riverdale Road. It's early and preliminary. The residents at the town hall earlier this week were not thrilled about the currently proposed format.

This very long hearing video is here
https://fb.watch/fzCysJQhrl/

Old 10-07-2022, 09:24 PM

I don't believe I've seen this posted yet, Lenscrafters 4C.1 coming to RPS between Habit and Denizens. Yogi Castle coming as well 5B.3

https://media-cloud-apg.s3-accelerat...9-08-22eAP.pdf

Old 08-16-2023, 08:34 AM

Anyone know when the Lens Crafters in Riverdale Park Station is supposed to open? Would be great if I could get an appointment before winter.

Old 08-29-2023, 09:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adelphi_sky View Post
Anyone know when the Lens Crafters in Riverdale Park Station is supposed to open? Would be great if I could get an appointment before winter.
When I went to get my eyes check in July, the receptionist said that the MPG location is moving to RPS and that when the MPG location closed the RPS location would likely open shortly after. As of yesterday, MPG location was close to being completely vacant.

Old 08-29-2023, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughLow805 View Post
When I went to get my eyes check in July, the receptionist said that the MPG location is moving to RPS and that when the MPG location closed the RPS location would likely open shortly after. As of yesterday, MPG location was close to being completely vacant.
Thanks! I'll have to catch them next year. Went to MyEyeDr in College Park today.

Old 11-20-2023, 06:54 AM

Now that the FBI is coming to Greenbelt, I wonder what impact that will have on boosting existing retail as far as levels and quality of service (perhaps a well-known steakhouse?). An Apple store?

I am not sure if anyone of you know but Whole Foods has an undisclosed tier system among their stores. I found this out to my dismay a few years ago when my favorite 365 trail mix disappeared. When talking to management, it was told to me that the reason why the Silver Spring store had my trail mix and not the Riverdale store was because the Silver Spring store was a Platinum store. My argument was, that I was actually driving demand for the product, although small, in question (two bags/week), why pull it if people are buying it? Also, you risk me going to the Silver Spring store for that one product and thereby doing my regular grocery shopping there which would decrease sales at Riverdale.

Stupidest thing ever. But in the age of algorithms and data science, I guess it all works out for them and not customers who find their favorite product is missing because of overall store sales.

Having said that, I wonder if sales would pick up at the Riverdale Whole Foods because of the FBI and the Discovery district enough to lift it to, I dunno, Gold status? I guess it's bronze or aluminum now. Who knows? lol Leave it up to us to build inequity within the same overpriced store chain.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Washington, DC suburbs in Maryland