Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Washington, DC suburbs in Maryland
 [Register]
Washington, DC suburbs in Maryland Calvert County, Charles County, Montgomery County, and Prince George's County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-12-2008, 09:16 PM

331 posts, read 1,198,123 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjg1963 View Post
LOL, I just noticed some of the posts are deleted. Makes it look like I'm talking to myself. Sorry Mod if I was the reason. I try not to get too argumentive when defending how I feel but sometimes others just push and push. I apologize for the thread getting off track. To the OP, just keep an open mind and really research where you are thinking of moving. What some consider "bad" might actually be a good fit for another. Just remember, anywhere in PG is going to be diverse (and not in a bad way). No matter where you move (whether considered a good or bad area)you will always still have good people that care about their community and are striving to change the way their town is viewed.
It's ok, it just lets us know what kind of forum this is and how biased a moderater can be. I knew my posts would get deleted. I tried to stand for what is good and right and the fact that there are some who have made a life here. Yes, I look at other areas and actually think about moving there.

So handyman and your other personality Giantone, there you have it. I know Prince Georges isn't peaches and creme. I know that there are better areas to live in. The fact exists that I am here in Prince Georges and I am making the best of it.

I don't understand why this has to be a debate. Like I said before, LEAVE US ALONE!!

Old 09-12-2008, 09:38 PM

1,389 posts, read 6,300,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaisedWell View Post
It's ok, it just lets us know what kind of forum this is and how biased a moderater can be. I knew my posts would get deleted. I tried to stand for what is good and right and the fact that there are some who have made a life here. Yes, I look at other areas and actually think about moving there.

So handyman and your other personality Giantone, there you have it. I know Prince Georges isn't peaches and creme. I know that there are better areas to live in. The fact exists that I am here in Prince Georges and I am making the best of it.

I don't understand why this has to be a debate. Like I said before, LEAVE US ALONE!!

I 100% agree with you these Moderator it seems are not deleting those post that is racist remarks but when you try to give accurate/true information.
I am tired of reading post that degrade the Black race and not one gets deleted but oh no never say nothing bad about the other race or else your post will get deleted.

Old 09-12-2008, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lscalder View Post
I 100% agree with you these Moderator it seems are not deleting those post that is racist remarks but when you try to give accurate/true information.
I am tired of reading post that degrade the Black race and not one gets deleted but oh no never say nothing bad about the other race or else your post will get deleted.
Yeah, like I remember back when I first joined this forum, that I commented on how a poster used the "n" word several times and it went unnoticed and quoted on and didn't get deleted. The minute I posted something about "driving while black" in Calvert County it was deleted immediately. hmm.....

It wasn't until after that fact, I pointed out how the use of the "n" word was allowed that the moderator back-tracked and deleted the offensive posts.

OK.

How do I get to be a moderator?

Old 09-12-2008, 10:00 PM

1,389 posts, read 6,300,969 times
Quote:
Yeah, like I remember back when I first joined this forum, that I commented on how a poster used the "n" word several times and it went unnoticed and quoted on and didn't get deleted. The minute I posted something about "driving while black" in Calvert County it was deleted immediately. hmm.....

It wasn't until after that fact, I pointed out how the use of the "n" word was allowed that the moderator back-tracked and deleted the offensive posts.

OK.

How do I get to be a moderator?
I have noticed this for a while now and I am tired of it. It is like some of the Moderator think it is ok to degrade the Black race. People have been posting bold remarks about Blacks and those post never got deleted.

I also am wondering how to become a Moderator as well.

Old 09-12-2008, 10:24 PM

206 posts, read 633,720 times
Quote:
I'm glad you're out of here too.
Yes, why waste my tax dollars on PG? If you were smart, you'd get out of dodge too. You're wasting your time and money in PG.

Old 09-12-2008, 10:27 PM

Quote:

Figure it out.

A debate takes more than one person.

I'm giving an unbiased and valid opinion about PG by those who are thinking about moving there.

It's a bad move.

Old 09-12-2008, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by handy man88 View Post
Figure it out.

A debate takes more than one person.

I'm giving an unbiased and valid opinion about PG by those who are thinking about moving there.

It's a bad move.
You mean "to" those, smartman. I'm not debating with you. In fact, in one post on another thread, I actually agreed with you. It's you who likes to argue. Did someone here in this county (this county that you came on here quoting as "Pee Gee") p-i-s-s you off?

If so, get over it. I didn't do nothing to you so leave me alone.

Leave me alone when I want to post an opinion that life is not as bad as it seems here. Leave me alone, when I post that I was raised here, educated here and I think (and I know you and the rest of the world can see) that I was raised well. I am bright, articulate, compassionate, caring, love God, love mankind, love my community.

I know you can't stand me. Too positive, outspoken and direct for most people.

And people who are reading this, watch this shiggidy get deleted too.

Old 09-12-2008, 10:47 PM

Quote:
You mean "to" those, smartman. I'm not debating with you. In fact, in one post on another thread, I actually agreed with you. It's you who likes to argue. Did someone here in this county (this county that you came on here quoting as "Pee Gee") p-i-s-s you off?

If so, get over it. I didn't do nothing to you so leave me alone.

Leave me alone when I want to post an opinion that life is not as bad as it seems here. Leave me alone, when I post that I was raised here, educated here and I think (and I know you and the rest of the world can see) that I was raised well. I am bright, articulate, compassionate, caring, love God, love mankind, love my community.

I know you can't stand me. Too positive, outspoken and direct for most people.

And people who are reading this, watch this shiggidy get deleted too.
Leave me alone if you don't want me to keep proving you wrong.

Old 09-12-2008, 11:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by handy man88 View Post
Leave me alone if you don't want me to keep proving you wrong.
You never proved me wrong. I have not disagreed with any of the facts and links you posted. In fact, some statements you made regarding certain elected officials, I actually agreed with.

All I ever said was that this is the place is where I was raised and where I live now and I am making the best of it. Why you have to keep showing your face here is evident that you have a bone to pick with someone here in this county and you are on a mission. Otherwise, I don't see why it would matter so much to you -- that I am content living here... for the time being.

Old 09-13-2008, 01:32 AM

646 posts, read 2,668,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lscalder View Post
I have noticed this for a while now and I am tired of it. It is like some of the Moderator think it is ok to degrade the Black race. People have been posting bold remarks about Blacks and those post never got deleted.

I also am wondering how to become a Moderator as well.

Only one person brings race into anything and that would be you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Washington, DC suburbs in Maryland