Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Washington, DC suburbs in Maryland
 [Register]
Washington, DC suburbs in Maryland Calvert County, Charles County, Montgomery County, and Prince George's County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-17-2007, 09:57 AM

10,607 posts, read 11,658,684 times

Advertisements

Truthhurts, I read your lengthy post and couldn't agree more, presents both sides of the problem with no racial bias, people like Iscalder and bobrulez only perpetuate the problem from both sides, fortunately there are a number of us on here that can reach a happy medium and can see these individuals for what they really are, racist, and they will continue to perpetuate the problem in Prince George's County, unfortunately.

Old 12-17-2007, 10:00 AM

2 posts, read 1,564 times
Okay my version of Bob talking to one of his blue collar buddies on the phone about how black gang members are eventually going to terrorize white people.

Bob “I’ve been running the numbers all morning and I’m afraid and terrified of what I see. The future for the white man here in America is in jeopardy. I estimate by 2012 there will only be like 5 white families left in this country.

Friend “What will happen?”

Bob “For many years people believed that whites actually left the inner cities in what they termed as “white flight,” but the truth, has been concealed by the government for the last 40 years. Whites never really fled the cities in massive numbers like they would like white Americans to believe. They were (climatic music comes in) murdered at alarming rates by blacks and Hispanic gangs. We are part of the few white families that were lucky enough to survive and escape to the suburbs. The government did not want to alarm the few remaining whites about the slaughter of million upon million of whites during the 60’s, 70’s, and 80’s at the hands of the ruthless black gangs. The killings would have continued until the white man no longer existed in this country, but the government gave the blacks crack and heroine to help pacify them. It scares me to think we had almost been wiped out of America and the only people left would have been jews, blacks, and homosexuals it would have been awful the end of the free world as we know it.

Friend “I knew it”

Bob “I have written letters to my congressman about the potential threat that ever black person man or women poses to law abiding white citizens, but have gotten no response.

Friend “uh, what will we do”

Bob “I have enlisted the help of Gandalf the white wizard of the north and Frodo a tiny hobbit from the Shire they have promised to send us help in the form of elves, hobbits, and warlocks. They have also promised to send large amounts of water. There’s a rumor that the blacks can be defeated with water. Apparently they have a bad history with water journeys and do not like to swim long distances. Oh and the NRA promises to supply us with guns free of charge. My friend the days of race wars are upon us. (Climatic music comes back in)

Friend “dude, you are freaking me out!”

Bob “Don’t be alarmed the government has cointued to lie and meanwhile we’ve been building up the white race armaments preparing for this day. The blacks have been covertly deceiving the white race. They have only pretended to kill each other in large amounts and they have only pretended to be challenged by past injustices. They have used government moneys to help populate their race while on wealth fare also known as welfare. They say there’s only 40 million of them in this country, but my estimates are around 200 million living under ground in the ghettos away from the view of others. I have intelligence that believes if you feed one after 12 o’clock you create more as they hatch out of each others back. The gang wars and black on black violence we read about in inner cities is nothing more than the new black militia training ground. They have been training sophisticated killing machines for over 30 years. These killing machines have one goal

Friend “What, please tell me?”
Hold on the climatic music for a few seconds)

Bob “To kill white people!!”

Friend “Hey dude, side question are you going to the rally tonight or what?”

Bob “Sooooweee squeal like a pig you bet your overalls and big wheel American made truck I am and I’ll finish telling you the story there later I’m going to watch Jerry Springer”

Last edited by writeronstrike; 12-17-2007 at 10:12 AM..

Old 12-17-2007, 10:05 AM

2 posts, read 1,564 times
This is just too funny between Bob and Iscalder. I picture Iscalder as one of those “girlfriend” type black women with bamboo earrings at least two pair probably braided hair or something to that extent. Probably does the head shake and rolls the eyes thing when she talks etc the stereotypical black women thing going on. I picture Bob as a blue collar white guy like a plumber type probably drives a truck (possible confederate flag sticker that reads “If at first you don’t succeed try try again”

Anyway strictly for comedy I picture Iscalder having a conversation with her best gf about why white men aren’t molesting her black child going something like this

Iscalder “Girl, You know how I know all white people are racist?"

Friend “How girl?”

Iscalder “My baby son has yet to be molested by one of those molesting white men, you see on dateline!”[/SIZE

Friend “umm hmm”

Iscalder “I was in the grocery store the other day and I saw one of those molester looking white men and he would not
even look at my child”

Friend “umm hmm”

Iscalder “You know that’s how they are, they think cause my son’s black (Points Finger Shakes head from side to side) he ain’t good enough to be molested”

Friend “umm hmm, girl”

Iscalder “I mean what does a black child have to do to get molested these days? You know I enrolled him in an all white daycare and guess who was the only child that did not get molested?

Friend “who girl?”

Iscalder “Little Asanti, (rolls eyes while doing head shake) I was pissed off I told those people, that is the last time I bring my son to their day care if they’re going to treat him like a second class citizen. If all the other kids got molested he should have too. What he’s not worthy of being molested because he’s black. Those white male molester go around molesting white children all day, but the minute they have an opportunity to molest a little black kid its like they look down on them. It’s like they don’t like my child or think he’s not good enough or something because he’s black. You know what girl, I think these white man molesters think black babies aren’t pretty enough to be molested,. I bet if he was a nice little light skin baby with curly good hair they would be molesting him left and right. This is just straight up racism girl.”

Friend “umm hmm, girl”

Iscalder “I’m just telling the truth if Asanti was a little white baby he would have been molested by now.”(rolls eyes smacks teeth)

Friend “Anyway girl is your crazy ass going with me to the club tonight or what?”

Iscalder “Haay, you know I’m there Holla”

Friend “Ive gotta go you’re about to make me miss Maury they are doing those paternity tests again today. I heard little Tawaquia and Tyron are going to be on there, bout to act a fool. Holla!"

Old 12-17-2007, 11:24 AM

23 posts, read 74,207 times
Hey smart guy, you know I'm not white right? And you do realize my comments were made with sarcasm to highlight how illogical Iscalders comments were right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by writeronstrike View Post
Okay my version of Bob talking to one of his blue collar buddies on the phone about how black gang members are eventually going to terrorize white people.

Bob “I’ve been running the numbers all morning and I’m afraid and terrified of what I see. The future for the white man here in America is in jeopardy. I estimate by 2012 there will only be like 5 white families left in this country.

Friend “What will happen?”

Bob “For many years people believed that whites actually left the inner cities in what they termed as “white flight,” but the truth, has been concealed by the government for the last 40 years. Whites never really fled the cities in massive numbers like they would like white Americans to believe. They were (climatic music comes in) murdered at alarming rates by blacks and Hispanic gangs. We are part of the few white families that were lucky enough to survive and escape to the suburbs. The government did not want to alarm the few remaining whites about the slaughter of million upon million of whites during the 60’s, 70’s, and 80’s at the hands of the ruthless black gangs. The killings would have continued until the white man no longer existed in this country, but the government gave the blacks crack and heroine to help pacify them. It scares me to think we had almost been wiped out of America and the only people left would have been jews, blacks, and homosexuals it would have been awful the end of the free world as we know it.

Friend “I knew it”

Bob “I have written letters to my congressman about the potential threat that ever black person man or women poses to law abiding white citizens, but have gotten no response.

Friend “uh, what will we do”

Bob “I have enlisted the help of Gandalf the white wizard of the north and Frodo a tiny hobbit from the Shire they have promised to send us help in the form of elves, hobbits, and warlocks. They have also promised to send large amounts of water. There’s a rumor that the blacks can be defeated with water. Apparently they have a bad history with water journeys and do not like to swim long distances. Oh and the NRA promises to supply us with guns free of charge. My friend the days of race wars are upon us. (Climatic music comes back in)

Friend “dude, you are freaking me out!”

Bob “Don’t be alarmed the government has cointued to lie and meanwhile we’ve been building up the white race armaments preparing for this day. The blacks have been covertly deceiving the white race. They have only pretended to kill each other in large amounts and they have only pretended to be challenged by past injustices. They have used government moneys to help populate their race while on wealth fare also known as welfare. They say there’s only 40 million of them in this country, but my estimates are around 200 million living under ground in the ghettos away from the view of others. I have intelligence that believes if you feed one after 12 o’clock you create more as they hatch out of each others back. The gang wars and black on black violence we read about in inner cities is nothing more than the new black militia training ground. They have been training sophisticated killing machines for over 30 years. These killing machines have one goal

Friend “What, please tell me?”
Hold on the climatic music for a few seconds)

Bob “To kill white people!!”

Friend “Hey dude, side question are you going to the rally tonight or what?”

Bob “Sooooweee squeal like a pig you bet your overalls and big wheel American made truck I am and I’ll finish telling you the story there later I’m going to watch Jerry Springer”

Old 12-17-2007, 12:56 PM

1,389 posts, read 6,301,367 times
I am guessing its not rascist for people to call black children millitant and black children are worst then white children when it comes to bulling when all race have bullies. I am the only racist person because I talk about white people but its 100% ok for others to degrade the black race and Black children, saying such words like Black millitant children are racist words and that is what pissed me off so I made me comment about teh white race. People call me racist when I say white people but the poster before mr who degrade the black race always get other posters who always agree with them is never racist. Well if you do not want me to make any more comment about the white race then stop making these nasty,rude comments about the Black race.

Writeronstrike: Your comment was so wrong about me. First off I can live where ever my family choose if its potomac,Upper Marlboro,Chevy Chase. We have the money to afford it. I am a successful African American Business women. I make my rude comments only when these white know it all who think they know any thing about the black race make their liitle nasty comments calling black children Millitants and thugs when all race are the exact same. Whites have millitant children and thugs who shoot up malls or their schools thats a thug so if you talk about black violence talk about white violence as well just do not try to make it seem as if whites never commit any murder or whites are 100% innocent.

Old 12-17-2007, 01:27 PM

44 posts, read 54,131 times
Unhappy I like to see successful blacks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by msim View Post
I've been reading the different posts on here from people who find PG county to be deplorable. I had a chance to drive throughout the county this past weekend, and can say from my perspective the place ain't all that bad. I live in Philadelphia AKA "killadelphia" all these people complain about crime, and schools; it just makes me laugh. Try to live in philly where there is real crime, real poverty, really bad schools, and I can reassure you that you'd all be thankful for what PG county has to offer. Now saying that; PG does have its problems, as does all places, but come on people you all make it seem like beirut, and its NOT!!
Its seems that PG county suffers from what I like to call well-to-do kids trying to be bad, "fronting" so to speak; beacuse they think that's what being AA is all about. I can bet you any amount of money that if these kids spent time in a real "hood" they would'nt last 2 days. So to conclude my rant appreciate the good you have here in PG. and try to change the bad, don't run away, because its not all that bad! Just this weekend 20 people were shot in philadelphia, and out of those 20; 11 died. How's that for bad.
I was reading in Ebony last year that PG County is the wealthiest county for blacks. I love to see brothers and sisters doing their thing. In Charlotte, there are prestigious neighborhoods with only white people.

I'm shocked to hear about the hoods though. I heard that Seat Pleasant, Md is the TRUE hood. Seat Pleasant is in PG county, if I'm not mistaken

Old 12-17-2007, 02:34 PM

Seat Pleasant in nowhere close to the true hood. If you want to see the true hood take a drive through Baltimore City.

Old 12-17-2007, 06:17 PM

746 posts, read 846,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by liliblu View Post
Militant Blacks? Normal Blacks? Who are you people? Do you write whatever pops in your head? I have friends that have come from all walks of life. Some of them graduated from schools like Balou and Anacostia. Others went to private schools all their lives. One thing the majority of them have in common is that they have been successful in life. Not just career wise. But, successful in all aspects of their lives. I can tell you this. Your child's success or failure has more to do with the support system around them, than what another child says to them at school. Parental invlovement is key. I know people who grew up in some tough places but their parents were tougher.

Also, it is sad that some of you would post that poor and "lower class" kids are a "self hating" bunch. All of them? You can generalize like that and not have a second thought. The next time I talk to my friends who grew up in SE, DC, and in Prince Georges County, I'll ask this "self hating" bunch how they ended up becoming engineers, nurses, teachers, paralegals, a manager at NSA, and an electrician. I could go on but you probably get the point. Vastly outnumbered by militant blacks? Really?
Lilblu are you going to tell me there are not militant blacks, that keep normal blacks from pursuing their academic dreams? Are you going to tell me there is not an intraracial problem with militant blacks attacking other black people that do not agree with them?

Look just because you know a few anamolies, that happend to graduate from poor performing schools in SE DC does not mean the other 90% of those same kids did anything with their life. PGC is not a ghetto although it has ghetto parts and is becoming "ghettotized" in certain area is no where near as crappy as the DC Public school system.

You do make a valid point children's success is already predicted based on the parents previous success in life academically before the child is born. Parents who invested large amounts in their human capital have children who are high performers. While i'm not saying my child will be successful soley because i went to college he has a better chance at success because of my previous investment in myself.

There is another part to the role as a parent in setting your own expectation and standards. You're right other children cannot take away that role no matter how militant they are, but like i said in my post these are not the kind of children i want to subject my children to.

I do not need them receiving negative enforcement that their not black enough, because they get straight A's or like to snowboard, or have conservative familyl leanings, or listen to all kinds of different music. I do not want them to receive that message from other militant black children and that is my choice, but to discredit that militant black children exist is silly. Do militant white children exist? Yes, will I attempt to keep my children away from those children as well you're dam straight. There are plenty of non-militant children of both groups, but i highly doubt they will find significantly friendly majorities in Maryland especially in PGC.

Old 12-17-2007, 07:20 PM

746 posts, read 846,227 times
Lilblue here's a better explanation of militant blacks taken from a Cornell University paper reviewing a book published by Thomas Sowell. Maybe this will better explain what i mean by militant black children with "slave and redneck mentality."

"Next time you see a ghetto black man with his street identity on display, be sure to tell him that he’s acting white. Wait, no, I must have it backwards. Those who dress nicely, work hard at school, and prefer ladies to b*tches and ho’s are the ones acting white, right? The brilliant Thomas Sowell says the former is more accurate, and he’s got a lot of evidence to back it up.

In his most recent book, “Black Rednecks and White Liberals,” this particular “Uncle Tom” provides thorough evidence challenging the common truths of the left that suggest the ghetto culture made of Ebonics, aggressive pride, hostility towards authority, and idleness is the unique identity of many blacks in America.

In fact, this way of life is not at all unique to the blacks of today, Sowell says, “What is painfully ironic is that such attitudes and behavior are projected today as aspects of a distinctive ‘black identity,’ when in fact they are part of a centuries-old pattern among the whites in whose midst generations of blacks lived in the South.”

In his first essay of the book, Sowell takes us back in history to show us the astonishing similarities between the ghetto black culture of today and the white redneck culture of the South from which most urban blacks came.

Sowell begins by pointing out that this way of life, common to “crackers” and urban blacks, was always scorned no matter the color of the skin of those practicing it. To see this we can examine a few incomplete quotations from the book:
  1. “A 1951 survey in Detroit found that [blank] living there were considered ‘undesirable’ by 21 percent of those surveyed, compared to 13 percent who ranked [blank] the same way.”
  2. “In the late 1940’s, a Chicago employer said frankly, ‘I told the guard at the plant gate to tell the [blank] that there were no openings.’”
  3. “When poor whites from the South moved into Northern cities to work in war plants during the Second World War, ‘occasionally a [blank] would find that a flat or furnished room had ‘just been rented’ when the landlord heard his [blank] accent.’”
If the point of this exercise weren’t already apparent, you would expect that the blanks getting the short end of the stick should be replaced with blacks. Well, surprise surprise, you’d be wrong. For (1), the first blank is white Southerners, and the second is blacks. Number 2’s blank is filled in with “hillbillies,” and the blanks of (3) are replaced with “white southerner” and “southern.”

If the culprit of these actions and attitudes toward white Southerners moving to cities can’t be racism, then what is it? Thomas Sowell has the answer, “More is involved here than a mere parallel between blacks and Southern whites. What is involved is a common subculture that goes back for centuries, which has encompassed everything from ways of talking to attitudes toward education, violence, and sex…”

This subculture did not originate in the ghettos or the American South, but in the parts of the United Kingdom that were home to the ancestors of white Southerners. Not long after many of these Brits left for the American South the culture died out in Britain, but it remained in the southern United States. Eventually it also died out in the South, and now only survives in those ghetto streets on which decent people are afraid to walk at night. Aspects of this detrimental redneck subculture such as pride and violence, economic activity, intellectual activity, religion, and speech are all undoubtedly similar, if not identical, to those same features in today’s black ghettos.

Take for instance the pride of the hillbilly and the violence that resulted from it. The pride spoken of is not the pride felt over any particular personal accomplishment or moral standard, but “instead a touchiness about anything that might be even remotely construed as a personal slight, much less an insult, combined with a willingness to erupt into violence over it.”

Sowell provides a number of examples of this ridiculous rage that arises over what we would now call a “dis.” In one particular example an Englishman decided to hire another man to work on his house when the Southerner he had initially hired some time ago still had not begun working. As a result this “dissed” Southerner threatens to show up at the Englishman’s house with a crowd of his redneck buddies with a guarantee that either he or the Englishman would die. These white Southerners exhibited “a reckless disregard for human life, including their own,” and we often see the same in the gang cultures of the ghettos where murder seemingly without motive is not uncommon.

Regarding pride, there are more parallels, “Among the definitions of a ‘cracker’ in the Oxford dictionary is a ‘braggart’—one who ‘talks trash’ in today’s vernacular—a wisecracker. More than mere wisecracks were involved, however. The pattern is one said…to go back to descriptions of ancient Celts as ‘boasters and threateners, and given to bombastic self-dramatization.” Sound familiar?

Sowell goes on to add, “Examples today come readily to mind, not only from ghetto life and gangsta rap, but also from militant black ‘leaders,’ spokesmen or activists.” Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and 50 Cent all exhibit these qualities. They are quickly on the defensive when their infallible opinions are questioned, or in 50 Cent and other gangsta rappers’ case they’ll rap about putting lead in your head if you eye their hoes. These conclusions about pride and violence are not drawn from a few isolated incidents, but from the general attitudes of these two nearly identical subcultures.

Removing time and skin color from the mix, one would be hard pressed to distinguish between our gangstas and yesterday’s crackers.

Moving on Mr. Sowell observes the speech of who he refers to as Black rednecks, “The very way of talking, later to be christened ‘black English,’ closely followed dialects brought over from those parts of Britain from which many white Southerners came…” Phrases like “I be” for “I am,” “She ain’t” for “She isn’t;” and words like “do’ “ for “door,” and “dis” for “this” come directly from the British ancestors of the white Southerners. They certainly did not come out of Africa.

The same can be said for other aspects of the Black redneck culture such as intellectual activity or education, “The neglect and disdain of education found among antebellum white Southerners has been echoed not only in low performance levels among ghetto blacks but perhaps most dramatically in a hostility toward those black students who are conscientious about their studies, who are accused of ‘acting white’…” These accusations can turn the prospective student into an outcast or subject him to violence; and they are certainly not conducive to intellectual success, something not often found in the redneck South nor the black ghetto. Children and teens of the ghetto that push for academic success are persecuted by their peers not because they are rejecting their African roots, but because they refuse to act like reckless hillbillies and would rather go to school than die defending Tyrone’s irrational pride.

While it is absurd to say anyone is “acting white” or “acting [insert race],” it is ironic that those blacks who accuse other blacks of “acting white” are—by the “acting [something]” logic—really acting white themselves; and their actions result in negative consequences not seen when someone is hard-working and moral.

The truth is that it’s not about race at all. Nobody should try to emulate another based on his skin color, but instead on how successful and good he has been. In this country, however, white liberals—as Sowell points out—have made it about race. They have defended, glorified, and even prolonged this destructive ghetto subculture through welfare, affirmative action, and soft criminal justice. All of the defense and glorification is in the name of the “unique African American identity,” which Thomas Sowell shows to be an outright fabrication.

As long as our fellow Americans trapped in the projects are encouraged to destroy their lives by continuing the damaging subculture that originated in the British Isles, and until they commit to hard work and morality; great black men like Thomas Sowell will continue to be called “Uncle Toms” and accused of “acting white” as they enjoy their successful lives. It’s time for the ghetto boys and girls to stop acting like rednecks and listen to Thomas Sowell.http://www.cornellamerican.com/images/articles/end_article_eagle.png (broken link) "

Here's the link http://www.cornellamerican.com/article/127/ (broken link)

Old 12-17-2007, 11:15 PM

Truthhurts: What the hell are you trying to prove. All race have millitant children. What do you call these white children who bring a very deadly weapon to school only to kill? Almost every month a white child/children shoot up a school and you have not mention anything about that as a matter of fact no white person on this forum have ever talk about these white young,angry,crazy children shooting up malls and schools.why not talk about it or do whites wish it were the Black millitant children. Blacks are quick to point out our mistakes or issues within our communities. We have television shows and radio shows and thats all they talk about are issues in the Black communities but I have never hear of a white person talking about issues in their communities. Are you guys scared to see or face the truth about the issues in the white communities?
The suicide rate among age school children are higher in the white race then anyother race and thats because of these white millitant children who bully and tease their school mates. Here is a article to read about these crazy white children killing themsilves because instead of the white race talking about the issues they talk about other race issues and ignore their own race so these children are feeling ignore and left out and they have no one to talk to. White teens have a higher depression rate then blacks and have a higher rate of using drugs then black children. Here is the website to read about your crazy,sicko white children who thinks killing themselves is a outlet. No where in any article did I read the reason for a high suicide rate amoung white teens are Black Millitant, Its the white millitant children who people thinks do no exist.
Copy and paste:http://www.dartcenter.org/dartaward/...per/hm2/01.php
Here are some of the comments in the article:

Eight of 10 teen suicides in the United States involve white adolescents.

First, there are simply fewer outlets for teens if they don't fit in with the popular crowd or meet social expectations. That makes them isolated. Second, there is an expectation in such communities that people handle their own problems.
American teenagers in small and midsize communities face a combination of social pressures that adds to the suicide risk.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Washington, DC suburbs in Maryland