Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > District of Columbia > Washington, DC
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-10-2011, 05:28 PM

32,084 posts, read 34,676,186 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plokivos View Post
Because in 3 to 5 years, your BMI will go through the roof, you'll be in the 30 zone, you'll probably think you're still hot, but not, and all you'll have are the memories of when it was good.
Remember: "Black don't crack." The average black woman can party 5 to 7 years longer than the average white woman because her melanin helps her retain her youthful looks. Once the slightest sign of aging appears, all she has to do is accept a marriage proposal, and then she's good.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-10-2011, 05:35 PM

1,641 posts, read 2,752,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BajanYankee View Post
Remember: "Black don't crack." The average black woman can party 5 to 7 years longer than the average white woman because her melanin helps her retain her youthful looks. Once the slightest sign of aging appears, all she has to do is accept a marriage proposal, and then she's good.
What makes black woman "party 5 to 7 years longer than the average white woman"?

I didn't know American Medical Association or JAMA released a comprehensive 50 year study on this.

Why would anybody marry you when by the time you're "slightest sign of again appears" there'll be girls 7 years younger than you that will look "5 to 7 years younger than white woman" that could "party 5 to 7 years longer"?

Old 02-10-2011, 07:48 PM

Location: Standing outside of heaven, wating for God to come and get me.
1,382 posts, read 3,714,604 times
Quote:
But she's not giving it up. And she takes great pride in that. I think the label "tease" is far more appropriate. Men are just entranced by her beauty and they fall for her. She's able to wrap them around her little finger. She'll be able to get married to the man she wants and at the time of her choosing.

Bajan I see your point but I still disagree. I will give you credit, there are few true dimepieces in the city but realistically, there are a lot of 7 & 8's here. There are a lot of chicks here dedicated to the gym.

Old 02-11-2011, 01:18 AM
Yac

6,051 posts, read 7,724,822 times
As this thread continues, I'd like to remind everyone to remain respectful and on topic.
Yac.

Old 02-11-2011, 01:28 AM

16,257 posts, read 43,168,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by (-) View Post
alpha males don't marry jumpoffs son!

following that game plan will have her like the rest of the 30something year old females at Ibiza and Love on the weekends, worn out and angry.
THat about sums it up!

That's the danger of attractive young women who know how to use their goods to enjoy life to the utmost.

At a certain point, they 'slip' against the younger ones. They appear more jaded, have signifcantly higher standards, etc.

They run a serious risk. When physical attributes age, they have to accept significantly less of a guy....i.e. a 'normal guy' with a 'modest income'.

Generally, the more a woman has seen, the more willing she is to accept this.

Old 02-11-2011, 05:54 AM

10,125 posts, read 13,977,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaisedWell View Post
You know what's wrong with this thread? The OP is thinking like a man but applying it to women. Most well brought up women don't want to party, party, party through their 20's and use different men to maintain a certain lifestyle at other's expense. At least I didn't. That's being a "ho".

I was in my 20's during the mid-80's and I was a 10. At least that was what I was told back then. Maybe not the light-skinned, green-eyed, wavy haired, mixed race looking 10 that Bajan likes but nevertheless, I was a 10. I was a beautiful brown-skinned Robin Givens/Whitney Houston type with more curves and my own hair! lol

So to answer your original question, NO! It wasn't easy back then and now that I'm single again it's not easy now. And before you Bajan, jump off and think I'm obese in my 40's, I have to tell you that there were times when I wished I was. It seems like the "big" girls get the men to commit. I also date outside of my race. A white man told me once that he could not consider settling down with me because I was too small. I'm a size 10!
Basically.

Old 02-11-2011, 06:02 AM

10,125 posts, read 13,977,960 times
Quote:
I actually created this thread after observing the lifestyle of a female friend (29 years old, 7.5 maybe an 8). She said outright that her dating options are through the roof because there aren't that many attractive black women here. She says that it's only the ugly black women who rail about not being able to get a man. She says she gets attention from high quality guys all of the time. Moreover, she says that her grandma was still "f-ing guys up" in her 60s, so she says she'll likely be able to do the same. As they say, "black don't crack," so she'll probably have at least another 5 years of free meals, vacations, and concert tickets before she really needs to get serious about marriage.

I think she's right. If you're a fine black woman in this city, the world must be all smiles, unicorns, and rainbows.
Do you know what that classifies them as? Prostitutes! Anyone who uses their body as a means to get something has some serious self-esteem issues. And trust me I don't believe anything she says about not 'giving it up'. Women lie about that stuff all the time and unless you were actually there for every encounter, there is no way anybody knows the truth but her. And who the heck cares what her dating options are like, does she really think those dudes care about her? If she is using those dudes to gain something then I'm sure they are doing the same. People who maintain fruitless, shallow relationship, get fruitless, shallow people and live the rest of their lives in misery. And I don't believe the grandma either because somebody had to hit her up at some point.....to be a grandmother!!!!

Old 02-11-2011, 08:01 AM

32,084 posts, read 34,676,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meatkins View Post
Do you know what that classifies them as? Prostitutes! Anyone who uses their body as a means to get something has some serious self-esteem issues. And trust me I don't believe anything she says about not 'giving it up'. Women lie about that stuff all the time and unless you were actually there for every encounter, there is no way anybody knows the truth but her. And who the heck cares what her dating options are like, does she really think those dudes care about her? If she is using those dudes to gain something then I'm sure they are doing the same. People who maintain fruitless, shallow relationship, get fruitless, shallow people and live the rest of their lives in misery. And I don't believe the grandma either because somebody had to hit her up at some point.....to be a grandmother!!!!
She's not using her looks for material benefit. That's just a byproduct. It's more of an ego boost for her; she makes a sport out of collecting men. We went to brunch one day, and she began stroking her hair and said "See, black men like this" *stroke stroke stroke* and "they also like my lighter skin." I thought the comment was a very obnoxious one, but then I thought to myself, "this chick is right." There's a long line of men waiting to take the next fella's place and I don't see the gravy train slowing down anytime soon. It's very interesting to stand back as a third party observer and watch how guys offer to give her rides to the airport and give her other special treatment. That's what got me to thinking that DC has to be a dating Nirvana for attractive black women.

*This post is based on true events. In a group setting, this girl really did pull her hair and say "Black guys like me because of my wavy hair." This comment was then followed up by the statement: "Women hate on other attractive women. When I walk in a room, I get hated on because I'm so pretty. They get mad because I can get guys to do stuff for me." Naturally, Keri Hilson's "Pretty Girl Rock" is her ringtone. This is all the truth...couldn't even make that up.

Old 02-11-2011, 09:39 AM

4,112 posts, read 4,472,568 times
Quote:
But she's not giving it up. And she takes great pride in that. I think the label "tease" is far more appropriate. Men are just entranced by her beauty and they fall for her. She's able to wrap them around her little finger. She'll be able to get married to the man she wants and at the time of her choosing.

I call shenanigans on this statement. Thats a lie. You know, I know it, and every other man in here knows it. She gives it up. She may not tell you she does but if she's out here dating all these "Alpha" males, she's gives it up. Just remember, no matter how fine a girl is, there is some guy out there tired of her ish.

Old 02-11-2011, 09:51 AM

720 posts, read 1,554,137 times
either the whole story is ducktales or Bajan is a bit gullible to believe everything this chick says. Yea she's getting flown all over the country at the drop of a dime without giving anything in return. yea ok
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > District of Columbia > Washington, DC
View detailed profiles of: