U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > District of Columbia > Washington, DC
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-07-2012, 11:33 AM

16,255 posts, read 40,289,598 times

Advertisements

Recently visited metro DC...and for people who think that DC women aren't that attractive...they're wrong. You have a ton of attractive women in your metro.

Some of them are white, some of them are asian, some of them are latin..but most of them are black. You have a ton of gorgeous beautiful black women in just about every corner of your metro from Arlington, throughout the District, throughout MoCo and all the way over to Baltimore County.

Go DC, you got it going on...

(Okay, I'm married, but just acknowledging).

Last edited by Tiger Beer; 04-07-2012 at 11:52 AM..
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-07-2012, 11:35 AM

1,144 posts, read 2,015,966 times
Thank you for the info. Now if you can tell me where all the 60 year old single men are I would appreciate it LOL. Just asking since you sound as if you have the inside track.

Old 04-07-2012, 11:40 AM

16,255 posts, read 40,289,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PJ1252 View Post
Thank you for the info. Now if you can tell me where all the 60 year old single men are I would appreciate it LOL. Just asking since you sound as if you have the inside track.
Have you considered Florida?

Old 04-07-2012, 12:06 PM

338 posts, read 798,217 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Beer View Post
Recently visited metro DC...and for people who think that DC women aren't that attractive...they're wrong. You have a ton of attractive women in your metro.

Some of them are white, some of them are asian, some of them are latin..but most of them are black. You have a ton of gorgeous beautiful black women in just about every corner of your metro from Arlington, throughout the District, throughout MoCo and all the way over to Baltimore County.

There's a ton of beautiful women in the DMV. The problem is these women(especially the single ones) DONT go out at night.

Old 04-07-2012, 02:12 PM

9,396 posts, read 14,975,538 times
Hell I was just at the Diner in Adams Morgan today and there were plenty of good looking women. Anyone who says there aren't hot women in this region either has insanely high standards (and usually isn't that good looking himself) or is just plain stupid. There are even more "cute" and "pretty" women too.

I think it's usually transplants from cities like LA and NYC that ***** about it.

Old 04-08-2012, 12:51 AM

3,237 posts, read 3,694,435 times
God why is this getting rehashed again? Every metro area has some pretty girls but DC is very low on the national scale in attractiveness. The area attracts people with advanced degrees and politicos, 2 groups not known for being easy on the eyes. Politics is pretty much Hollywood for ugly people. The area also probably has the worst looking Latin women of any area, Salvadoreans are not known for being a good looking people. Guys here have pretty low standards and Tiger Beer is married, any piece starts to look good when you've only been with one woman for a long time. and when you're older. When I'm in my 50's I'll probably try to get with any dowdy 25 year old. But Tiger is actually right when he says "most of them are black" because there really aren't many cute non-black girls other than Asians. If you looked at white and Latin girls between 18-30, I'd reckon 3% are decent looking.

Old 04-08-2012, 08:55 AM

9,396 posts, read 14,975,538 times
then you need to see an ophthalmologist, lucky for you the DC area is awash with good doctors

Old 04-08-2012, 06:15 PM

75 posts, read 154,012 times
That is somewhat true but a lot of the women in DC do not go out. There also a lot of attractive women in NYC, LA, ATL, Miami...basically any major city because there are a lot of people in one area.

Old 04-08-2012, 06:21 PM

8,802 posts, read 8,429,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Beer View Post

For me, it's not so much that the women are ugly, than that they aren't relationship material. Those are few and far between.

Old 04-08-2012, 10:49 PM

465 posts, read 890,551 times
The black women here are nothing to write home about, and the hordes of midwestern white chubsters are just as bad.

You see some decent asians and indians, but nothing compared to Cali. This is an ugly, frumpy, city. The men aren't great either.

Last edited by Yac; 04-10-2012 at 06:11 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

>