Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > District of Columbia > Washington, DC
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-26-2013, 12:17 PM

465 posts, read 925,980 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by diallomacedo View Post
DC girls are bourgie. They look more average than girls in different cities and are more picky because there are more men than females. They're very racially segregated and just harder to have a conversation with. Due to their awkwardness or whatever. Also the men in the DC, MD, VA area hit on every single girl no matter if she is a 2 or a 10. So 2's start thinking they are worth more than a 1 night stand and that offsets the balance of everything.
+1000000000. Took the words out of my mouth.

Old 08-26-2013, 12:40 PM

284 posts, read 339,726 times
Quote:
DC girls are bourgie. So 2's start thinking they are worth more than a 1 night stand and that offsets the balance of everything.
I am very concerned about you Diallo if you think that because a woman is not physically attractive she is only good for a 1 night stand. In what universe is this kind of thinking acceptable?

Quote:
Originally Posted by halfamazing View Post
To make it short, think of high school- the drama club, the science club, the jocks, etc.. Like attracts like and recognition is closely related to familiarization. DC is gov town bottom line. Those that come here do so on a stepping stone and have a vision and have more than likely associated themselves with the professional yuppie types. A southern chica from Alabama is mostly likely not to find a crimson jock with a ford pick up here in DC- nor is that what she is probably into if she decided to direct her career path towards gov or political work...
Totally agree. BTW that first guy with the all-denim look was really rocking the look (blushing). I don't care for the Yuppie types either (your derision is amusing) but I will say that some guys just look sexy no matter what they wear.

Friday nite cannot come quickly enough...

Old 08-26-2013, 01:04 PM

2,010 posts, read 3,447,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plokivos View Post
Actually, my friend posted this on my account. He thought, DC was way uptight.

He said, "So, when I say, I went to world class school, i make this much, and I know these people. Then what?" He makes high 6 figures.

I personally like, unlike my friend, an aggressive approach, where I say, "Nice shoes, DTF?". I also went to 1st tier college, make good money, very nice guy, able to kill someone with his bare hands if needed, and knows the answer to the ultimate question to, "does this make me look fat".

Yeh, I'm awesome.
Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills, you know, like nunchuku skills, bow hunting skills, computer hacking skills...

Old 08-26-2013, 01:30 PM

2,846 posts, read 2,957,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kstreetqb View Post
girls only want boyfriends who have great skills, you know, like nunchuku skills, bow hunting skills, computer hacking skills...

Old 08-26-2013, 02:12 PM

Quote:
I am very concerned about you Diallo if you think that because a woman is not physically attractive she is only good for a 1 night stand. In what universe is this kind of thinking acceptable?
Welcome to biology and reality. Men value more attractive women for not only sex, but relationships. No amount of women's studies classes and social crusading will ever change that.

Hell, most women in this city could raise themselve by a point or two just by working out more and eating less, but you know how the drinking and brunch scene is here.

Old 08-26-2013, 02:15 PM

4,112 posts, read 4,459,948 times
I always thought it was funny that everyone thinks there are nothing but frumpy women walking around when all I see are people jogging and running everywhere. Didn't DC get rank healthiest city again this year?

Old 08-26-2013, 02:23 PM

513 posts, read 957,907 times
Go out at lunch time near Farragut west. You will see hotties everywhere. From Tourists, I street Lobbyists, Secretaries, etc. If you cant get digits and bang a few of them then you need to work on your appearance. Easily 2-1 female ratio.

Old 08-26-2013, 02:36 PM

708 posts, read 1,202,982 times
Quote:
DC girls are bourgie. They look more average than girls in different cities and are more picky because there are more men than females. They're very racially segregated and just harder to have a conversation with. Due to their awkwardness or whatever. Also the men in the DC, MD, VA area hit on every single girl no matter if she is a 2 or a 10. So 2's start thinking they are worth more than a 1 night stand and that offsets the balance of everything.

OMG so true!!!!!And I love the "offsets the balance of everything" like there is a movement in the force (because there is, you can feel that **** as soon as you pull up in front!!!!).

Old 08-26-2013, 02:44 PM

2,010 posts, read 3,447,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by btsilver View Post
I always thought it was funny that everyone thinks there are nothing but frumpy women walking around when all I see are people jogging and running everywhere. Didn't DC get rank healthiest city again this year?
I agree, there's a gap between those comments and reality. My theory is that perspective comes from DC's relatively conservative dress. Some guys can't see a gorgeous girl unless she's dressed provocatively. Give them a menu, and they'll choose the mess in a mini-skirt over a 10 without makeup all day.

We've got some real sh*tbag roosh-worshiping muppets on this forum, so there's that too.

Old 08-26-2013, 03:26 PM

Naw, son. DC is not the healthiest city. The paper that 'discovered' that looked at stuff like 'access to parks' instead of just looking at obesity and rates of exercise.

Also, DC is a sausagefest for single people under 40. The women don't outnumber the men unless you factor in ages 40+ as well. Whoever says DC has more single women than men has not looked at the census. You don't even need to be into big girls like KStreet is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > District of Columbia > Washington, DC