Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > District of Columbia > Washington, DC
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-18-2014, 07:39 PM

2,226 posts, read 3,855,226 times

Advertisements

This isn't a normal question for City-Data, but I can't think of anywhere else to ask it.

Does anyone know where any of these panda sculptures are that are publicly displayed? I know a lot of these were sold off to private individuals, but I'm curious which ones are still around in the city.

I know AU has two:

Kalorama Heights has one:

And the one in front of Ben's:

Anyone know where I can find some more? Here's a link to the statues that were made, though it doesn't say where they are or which ones were sold: http://www.jophan.org/pandamania/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2014, 01:32 PM

1 posts, read 1,600 times
There's one on the even side of the street at the corner of Pennsylvania Ave and G St SE. And another at the corner of Woodley Rd and Connecticut Ave NW. Happened upon both of these accidentally over the last couple months (I'm new to the area), took pictures because they're awesome, and then decided to try to find out more about them on the internet. I hope I encounter more of them in my wanderings!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > District of Columbia > Washington, DC