Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > District of Columbia > Washington, DC
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-03-2015, 01:38 PM

999 posts, read 2,004,193 times

Advertisements

Washington, DC:

Where ugly, homely looking dudes with A*hole personalities have little trouble finding mates. Amazing how a prestigious career and an accompanying six-figure income can attract the opposite sex.

Washington, DC:

Where women with less than athletic/model like figures and not quite perfect skin get thrown into the proverbial dumpster. Intelligence, cultural knowledge, personality, creativity don't quite equal arm-candy T&A.

Too many DudeBros and sorority girls in This Town.

Old 08-04-2015, 06:54 AM

1,795 posts, read 3,602,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldbliss View Post
Washington, DC:

Where ugly, homely looking dudes with A*hole personalities have little trouble finding mates. Amazing how a prestigious career and an accompanying six-figure income can attract the opposite sex.

Washington, DC:

Where women with less than athletic/model like figures and not quite perfect skin get thrown into the proverbial dumpster. Intelligence, cultural knowledge, personality, creativity don't quite equal arm-candy T&A.

It sounds like you base quality based strictly on looks. Am I right?

Old 08-04-2015, 09:24 AM

1,261 posts, read 683,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffy1 View Post
Single women do yourselves a favor and don't move here unless you are a size 2, look like a model, and are a genius who is funny and charming. Basically you need to be perfect to find anyone here. Men have their pick, especially if they are employed. Men in their 40s can easily find a woman in her 20s. Yes, posters will tell you they date but what does that mean. One or 2 dates, they get intimate and the guy doesn't call and then onto the next one!
Isnt that true, almost everywhere? Except maybe, Alaska?

Name a city, place, town, corner, where men want the most attractive woman possible, and discriminate against heavy, out of shape ladies.

Thats just the way of the world, blame the media for that one....

Old 08-04-2015, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry Rock View Post
Isnt that true, almost everywhere? Except maybe, Alaska?

Name a city, place, town, corner, where men want the most attractive woman possible, and discriminate against heavy, out of shape ladies.

Thats just the way of the world, blame the media for that one....
Yeah I'm sure this woman would give a chubby guy the time of day herself.

The majority of women I see in DC are frumpy, unfeminine, and dress boring. I'm not sure where these size 2 models are. Sure there are tons of hot women here but like anywhere else in the world, they are a small minority.

Old 08-04-2015, 09:39 AM

1,261 posts, read 683,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RLCMA View Post
Yeah I'm sure this woman would give a chubby guy the time of day herself.

The majority of women I see in DC are frumpy, unfeminine, and dress boring. I'm not sure where these size 2 models are. Sure there are tons of hot women here but like anywhere else in the world, they are a small minority.
Its the same in every city. I think. She should move to Alaska, women are in demand there but even so, I promise you if she is out of shape, has nothing to say, or has body odor, she won't get asked out.

Old 08-04-2015, 10:44 AM

If this chick is having a hard time meeting men she is the issue. Attractive women I know in this city get hit on left and right.

Old 08-05-2015, 08:06 AM

8,012 posts, read 11,359,040 times
too many liars in this thread smh.

Old 08-11-2015, 08:58 PM

2,846 posts, read 2,957,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldbliss View Post

Besides the dudebros and the sorority girls, there is one type that has really gotten under my skin but the gloves are finally off...

There are many of this type of man in this area to include on City Data. He is weak, a snake, will agree with you on one end but turn around and take the other side on the other end- a huge appeaser. There is not once of man in him at all. Type of dude you just want to poke in the nose and look him straight in the eye as he bows his head and walks off.

Old 08-12-2015, 06:35 PM

1,716 posts, read 2,720,823 times
Quote:
If this chick is having a hard time meeting men she is the issue. Attractive women I know in this city get hit on left and right.
And if they don't get hit on left and right, they usually can get hit on just enough going out at night or going about their daily business. Between that and the options available via Online Dating, one can accurately conclude it probably has more to due with the OP's physical appearance than her personality.

Old 08-13-2015, 08:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by santafe400 View Post
And if they don't get hit on left and right, they usually can get hit on just enough going out at night or going about their daily business. Between that and the options available via Online Dating, one can accurately conclude it probably has more to due with the OP's physical appearance than her personality.
Agreed
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > District of Columbia > Washington, DC
View detailed profiles of: