Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > District of Columbia > Washington, DC
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2020, 04:58 AM

1,795 posts, read 3,625,672 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicgrrl View Post
What does your income have to do with this conversation? And you don’t know what my ethnic background is. You’re still a racist low life not to mention a cry baby.
I can make an educated guess what your race is. For you to call me trash and a low life is comical. I'm pretty sure we all know what kind of person you are. The very things you call me. Go defend the OP. You should get together in his lobby and snap photos of everyone who looks in your direction who isn't black and put them on social media. HAHAHA!

Old 08-11-2020, 08:43 AM

269 posts, read 287,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RLCMA View Post
I can make an educated guess what your race is. For you to call me trash and a low life is comical. I'm pretty sure we all know what kind of person you are. The very things you call me. Go defend the OP. You should get together in his lobby and snap photos of everyone who looks in your direction who isn't black and put them on social media. HAHAHA!
If you think you can make an “educated” guess, that just shows what a racist low life you really are. Not to mention the fact that you’re over the age of 40 and behave the way you do shows your level of intellect. Money can’t buy you brains or intelligence.

Why are you posting in the DC forum when you don’t even live here? Stay in your boring Vermont forum.

Old 08-11-2020, 10:55 AM

Quote:
If you think you can make an “educated” guess, that just shows what a racist low life you really are. Not to mention the fact that you’re over the age of 40 and behave the way you do shows your level of intellect. Money can’t buy you brains or intelligence.

Why are you posting in the DC forum when you don’t even live here? Stay in your boring Vermont forum.
HAHA! Are you stalking me? I used to live in DC. I think I'm well versed in the city. Just get back from from picking up your food stamps?

Old 08-11-2020, 07:04 PM

4,980 posts, read 5,389,215 times
Quote:
HAHA! I love this. And I agree. The OP and the people defending him (I'm guessing the vast majority are black) have warped minds.

I’m white.

Old 08-11-2020, 07:37 PM

Quote:
HAHA! Are you stalking me? I used to live in DC. I think I'm well versed in the city. Just get back from from picking up your food stamps?
Told you. What makes you think I’m on food stamps? You’re an over 40 year old racist who lives in Vermont but still trolls the DC forum. Don’t you have anything better to do? Still crying about your college roommate from 20+ years ago who stole your laundry detergent.

Old 08-12-2020, 04:12 AM

Quote:
Told you. What makes you think I’m on food stamps? You’re an over 40 year old racist who lives in Vermont but still trolls the DC forum. Don’t you have anything better to do? Still crying about your college roommate from 20+ years ago who stole your laundry detergent.
Haha! Nice response. You and the OP get together in his lobby yet?

Old 08-12-2020, 07:18 AM

6,357 posts, read 5,050,411 times
Quote:
I wasn’t there and neither were you. I have no idea if the ppl in his building are racist or not but the OP seems to think they are.
This doesn't do anything except deflect your being called out. You were angry. You immediately took a side and were combative without really knowing any truth. Your comment above hopes that someone's attention span is so short that you can avoid having to answer for yourself.
And, you assume the black person is innocent and correct in all his assumptions. If all parties were opposite, the sole white tenant would be accused of being arrogant, racist, and whatever.

Old 08-12-2020, 08:22 AM

3,971 posts, read 4,035,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCBlackDude View Post
It’s like these folks think that black people are invading their spaces. Their attitude amounts to them only tolerating black people but not truly embracing black people. I believe that if they had their way, black people wouldn’t be allowed to even live or set foot in the city.
I think you may be overthinking it. There is a lot of animosity toward whiteness these days. Just try to go about your business and don't try to read into what people are thinking if they look at you. Most people are happy to coexist peacefully and have decent neighbors; skin color doesn't matter.

Old 08-12-2020, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Haha! Nice response. You and the OP get together in his lobby yet?
Glad you liked my response. Have you decided to grow up yet? You’re in your 40’s....isn’t that kind of old to be a troll?

Old 08-12-2020, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Glad you liked my response. Have you decided to grow up yet? You’re in your 40’s....isn’t that kind of old to be a troll?
Who's trolling? I'm just giving my opinions. Going around calling people trash is mature?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > District of Columbia > Washington, DC
View detailed profiles of: