Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-05-2007, 11:51 PM
LMB

405 posts, read 1,893,131 times

Advertisements

Congrats TecWmn! How great! Port Townsend is wonderful--I'm sure both you and your doggie will love it there. We're going to Port Townsend next week to have dinner & celebrate my husband's birthday. It's one of our favorite places and less than an hour's drive away. Have you decided when you'll be moving? How exciting!

Lynn
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-02-2012, 10:14 PM

1 posts, read 815 times
Default we need help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMB View Post
Try Craigslist! That's where a friend found her very dog-friendly cottage rental in the Seattle area. She has three dogs and all are over 60 lbs. We're in Oldtown Poulsbo and there's an apartment complex near our home that allows pets, plus a few houses nearby are for rent and allow pets. Keep trying--dog-friendly rentals are out there. Good luck. Your doggie sounds like a sweetie.

Lynn
Hey! So I am trying to try to find a place and your response gave me hope! I have a retriever and two dachshunds and am looking for a place to live in the seattle area. Where did your friend end up living? I have searched everywhere online it seems and all say two pet limit.

Old 04-02-2012, 11:39 PM

553 posts, read 479,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doxielover1127 View Post
Hey! So I am trying to try to find a place and your response gave me hope! I have a retriever and two dachshunds and am looking for a place to live in the seattle area. Where did your friend end up living? I have searched everywhere online it seems and all say two pet limit.

This is an old thread so you may not get a response from the op, but I've been house hunting for the last few weeks in Washington as well.. not Seattle, more like Vancouver, but the results are the same regardless. I too have 2 family pets that are what I would consider medium sized but most agencies do not agree and I have been turned down time and again because they are not a smaller breed.

I agree with the suggestion that you can find some agencies/owners willing to take larger pets on Craigslist but I would also advise using caution on that site as I have run into a rather large amount of scammers while looking for rentals in Washington.

Good Luck
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington