Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-09-2013, 01:21 PM

1 posts, read 1,702 times

Advertisements

This is a specific-place question but I'm hoping that someone has experience and can chime in.

We are moving to Bainbridge Island and have two places to choose from for our short term living situation there. In a few years we will buy a home if we fall in love with the island, but for now our options are:

1. Island Homestead Apartments. Has anyone on here lived there/known someone who lives there/been to the place? Any opinions?

2. Chatham Cove Condo/Townhouses. We have the opportunity to rent one of these town houses. Anyone lived there/owned there/know that area?

For anyone with experience on Bainbridge Island and know these two locations, do you have any advice/thoughts for me?

Thanks for any help you can provide!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2013, 06:35 PM

260 posts, read 768,441 times
I have heard from friends that Homestead apts are very flexible for the time spent there and everything is really close by. There are stairs to whatever apt you rent...not so with Chatham although the bedrooms are upstairs, I believe. Neither place is fancy but your probably have a bit more privacy with the Chatham location.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington