Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-12-2014, 08:32 PM

98 posts, read 543,790 times

Advertisements

As for rentals, I would check with the property management companies. Off the top of my head:

Peter Nolen Properties
Herring & Associates
Still Properties
Huber Real Estate
A&M Properties

A&M is the only one I have experience with. I can't really recommend them at all. Very little in the way of customer service, unfortunately they tend to have a monopoly on the higher-end listings. I'd give the other ones a go first.

There is a new apartment complex being built in Wenatchee on the river off 5th street. I couldn't find a website but I imagine they are about 6 months out or so from renting.

*edit article for new apartments available Fall 2014: http://www.wenatcheeworld.com/news/2...th-apartments/

Last edited by ruprick; 05-12-2014 at 08:35 PM.. Reason: added hyperlink
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-16-2014, 12:05 PM

22 posts, read 60,269 times
Thanks I will check them out!

Old 05-16-2014, 09:30 PM

Any restaurants we must try?? Oh and internet who do you recommend? Someone said no charter or frontier so any recommendations would be appreciated. Who is local tel? Can anyone explain fiber internet? Is it different from wi fi? Does fiber allow for wifi? Excuse my ignorance! What about utilities like electricity are there choices or just one provider? We're getting more and more excited about exploring Wenatchee!! Thank you all for your input!!!

Old 05-18-2014, 05:28 PM

2,251 posts, read 3,270,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Relocating 509 View Post
Any restaurants we must try?? Oh and internet who do you recommend? Someone said no charter or frontier so any recommendations would be appreciated. Who is local tel? Can anyone explain fiber internet? Is it different from wi fi? Does fiber allow for wifi? Excuse my ignorance! What about utilities like electricity are there choices or just one provider? We're getting more and more excited about exploring Wenatchee!! Thank you all for your input!!!
I can't help you with any of the tech-y stuff, as I didn't know or care about that when I was there, but as far as restaurants - there are certainly a few very good ones.

Inna's Cuisine is a very good Eastern European food restaurant on Wenatchee Ave, and McGlinn's Public House is excellent and probably the most popular restaurant in town. It's right off of the Ave, on Orondo Street, I think. Both are highly recommended.

There are also a few with a lot of fancy attitude, but don't really pan-out that way - including Leonardo's and the Applewood grill. I was never impressed with either.

Old 05-18-2014, 07:51 PM

Thanks we will check them out!!!!

Old 11-10-2014, 11:13 PM

6 posts, read 8,612 times
Are you there yet Relocating 509? I am planning a visit soon to maybe this area as well as the Bend area..... If you're there already I'd love to hear what your impressions and experiences are so far.

Old 11-11-2014, 01:02 AM

We are settling in here in Wenatchee and we love it. We've found everyone to be friendly and the area is lovely. There is plenty to do. The river is beautiful. Plenty of parks and trails for walking, hiking, and biking. There is a Target as well as several grocery stores, East Wenatchee has a small mall and a Costco so plenty of shopping available. Scenery is gorgeous, we are excited to see what the winter brings but so far the weather has been beautiful. We are loving the changing if the seasons. Summer had some warm days but cooled off in the evening nothing unbearable. I'm told it was a warmer than usual summer but again it wasn't unbearable. Coming from hot and humid I found it to be a fantastic change! Let me know if you have any questions I'm happy to help any way I can, I found these blogs helpful as we prepared to relocate.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington