Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-06-2017, 07:11 AM

1 posts, read 586 times

Advertisements

Hey there everyone, new to the forums. Been in Puyallup for most of my life. Moved here when I was 14.

I'm a hermit who for the past year or so has been desperately trying to claw his way out of his shell, try new things, and just learn to enjoy my life. it's a hard struggle, and although I keep going through downward spirals, I refuse to completely give up.

Anyways, to help me with this, I need a new id card, and although I've got a lot of problems, I still am confident that I can somehow make this work.

Here's the issues. I lost my expired id, and my bus card which I was using for proof of identity to get the replacement in the past. I've also lost my birth certificate, and my social security card.

On the plus side, I can get a photocopy of my expired id pretty easily, and I know my social security number.

I know things look bleak, but i'm confident that there's a ways. If you can help me with this, I'd be eternally grateful.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-06-2017, 10:18 AM

17,304 posts, read 12,228,591 times
You would need to look up how to replace your birth certificate for your state of birth.

Old 02-06-2017, 10:34 AM

8,067 posts, read 8,358,268 times
https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/w2w/

Old 02-09-2017, 01:47 AM

6 posts, read 6,257 times
"MorteTorment," are you a game player?

Anyway, if you moved to Puyallup when you were 14; you may want to check with your parents to see if they can help you out with documents for a new ID card.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington