Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-29-2019, 11:32 PM

Location: We_tside PNW (Columbia Gorge) / CO / SA TX / Thailand
34,712 posts, read 58,054,000 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sll3454 View Post
You won't find many models from those years that are over 25 years old.
25 yrs? Which models?

My daily driver is 43 yrs old and I have 38 cars that are all over 25 yrs. (that's a very good thing)
But I may not be the 'normal' WA 'registered owner'.

Add up my motorcycles and trucks and I'm very pleased I will not be driving to or sitting in EMISSION test line.

I never could figure out the sense in that (8 lanes of idling cars waiting for emission test...)

Since I was running bio fuel, they always tested each vehicle 3 times (including 'reboot' and calibration) because they could NOT understand "No detectable emissions"

50 MPG since 1976... where have you been...?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-30-2019, 01:23 PM

6,224 posts, read 3,408,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaconowner View Post
[/b]

Obama had to do something to get the economy moving again. When Bush left it was said we were losing 2 million jobs a month. I don't know if that is accurate, but I do know my clients were either posting big lay-offs, or were going bankrupt (mostly due to the inaccessibility of credit).

No tax cut ever created a job. None, ever. Demand for a product or service creates jobs.

Of course tax cuts have created jobs...check out the unemployment number since the Trump tax cut.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...and-ethnicity/

Old 03-30-2019, 02:38 PM

4,483 posts, read 9,293,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthRabbit View Post
25 yrs? Which models?

I was commenting on the thing you quoted from the state: They listed a bunch of years, all within the past 25 years, then said from those models, cars older than 25 years would be exempt. In other words, the cars newer than 25 years that were at the same time older than 25.

I just thought it was funny.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington