Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-11-2020, 03:38 PM

5,281 posts, read 3,068,630 times

Advertisements

I sit here and grin.
Thank you elkotronics .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-11-2020, 03:56 PM

So if I was a Seattle resident and didn’t care for my neighbor I could make hate stuff up and have a “G” Man come knocking on their door.

In my best “Yakoff Schmiroff” impersonation “I LOVE THIS COUNTRY!”.
I mean what could possibly go wrong with this policy ?

Old 04-11-2020, 08:43 PM

2,360 posts, read 1,436,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elkotronics View Post
One: this is not the Seattle city-data thread its the Washington city-data thread. Two: didn't the Seattle chief of Police recently tell people to report any threatening or racist comments even if not true.

Ahh, OK, if it's your job ta take jackets at the door and lay them on the bed, I'm cool wid dat. Free speech includes errors at times, don't it? I'm simply letting MechAndy know that he can speak his mind without prejudice. Apparently you didn't get my simple point.

Yikes. And some extra sharp spikes.
Elkotronics, dude, no offense, but you haven't lived in Washington for a long, long, time. The couple of months in Eastern WA a few years ago & Forks a long time ago and being a kid in Edmonds and working at Boeing...history. I spent most of my life in another state, but I'm not there anymore so I can't speak to what is going on there, and I really don't care anymore.

Maybe obsess over New Mexico?

Old 04-11-2020, 10:06 PM

7,940 posts, read 9,488,320 times
What in Elton John's name are you talking about,
happygrrrl? Are you asking me to leave, so you can have the remnants of Washington state for yourself?

Old 04-11-2020, 10:33 PM

2,360 posts, read 1,436,021 times
Quote:
What in Elton John's name are you talking about,
happygrrrl? Are you asking me to leave, so you can have the remnants of Washington state for yourself?

Don't act dumb. You live in New Mexico. Maybe worry about that state.

And yes, I am the only resident of Washington. It's MINE, ALL MINE, BWAHAHA!!!

Old 04-12-2020, 02:37 AM

7,940 posts, read 9,488,320 times
Kevin Garnett is going to be absolutely driven nuts by the people of King, Pierce and Snohomish Counties. Bring lots of money with you, Kevin, if you're going to bring the Supersonics back to Seattle.

David Stern's dying wish to Adam Silver: do not let the Sonic's come back to Seattle!!!!

Old 04-12-2020, 10:45 AM

6,220 posts, read 3,404,518 times
Quote:
One: this is not the Seattle city-data thread its the Washington city-data thread. Two: didn't the Seattle chief of Police recently tell people to report any threatening or racist comments even if not true.

Ahh, OK, if it's your job ta take jackets at the door and lay them on the bed, I'm cool wid dat. Free speech includes errors at times, don't it? I'm simply letting MechAndy know that he can speak his mind without prejudice. Apparently you didn't get my simple point.

Yikes. And some extra sharp spikes.

Maybe your point was way toooo simple....

Old 04-12-2020, 11:24 AM

102,183 posts, read 107,790,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkcarguy View Post
https://mynorthwest.com/1779318/rant...virus-gun-ban/

Just lovely. In times where we are experiencing food and supply shortages, job losses, an releasing "non violent" offenders from prison, the city of Bellingham is going to bad gun possession?
What would you need a gun for? Planning to have a shootout in the TP aisle or the frozen food section, for what few supplies (if any) remain? It might be more efficient to simply hold up your neighbor as he's unloading his groceries from his car.

Old 04-12-2020, 12:14 PM

3,687 posts, read 2,407,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MechAndy View Post

The pot stores seem essential.
How is that even a possibility?
I mean the medical CBD items makes sense and I get it, but recreational pot and booze?
I just don’t get it.
IMO pot, booze, and pharma meds are allowed to placate those stuck in the homes.

They wanna be sedated.

Takes the edge off during these stressful and uncertain times.

For the record, I’m straight edge. I Don’t take anything nor drink.

Old 04-12-2020, 12:19 PM

I dig ya Ruth,
I actually see you point to a degree.
I my opinion there are a wad of unworthy people that want guns and they shouldn’t be allowed to possess them.
Wannabees and the unworthy scare me to no end.
It’s just that there are worthy people and that is where these disagreements are.
No proper minded pro 2nd people want unworthy people with guns.

Case in point,
My older brother has never been arrested or has ever been a criminal or anything like that but yet I feel he is unworthy.
He can only function while he is on his anti psychotic meds.
People like my older brother have no business owning firearms.

People like my brother and people that are... well let’s just say CRIMINALS shouldn’t be given this right.

All the best.
Andy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington