Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-16-2020, 11:35 AM

6,224 posts, read 3,408,894 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kynight View Post
Liberals love the throw the word "fact" out there, when they ignore facts more than anyone I've seen.

Wasn't it Biden who said 'truth over fact'.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-16-2020, 12:28 PM

5,252 posts, read 4,675,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rantiquity View Post
Wasn't it Biden who said 'truth over fact'.
Wasn't it rantiquity who used a quote from the mindless Joe Biden to make a case for...Nothing.. You've yet to say anything pertinent to your claims of Trump's opposition (liberals) using the coronavirus to sink the economy. I can't fathom the mind that doesn't understand the norms of political infighting, and in turn feels a genuine butt hurt for his man in the White House. And conservatives laughed aloud when considering the hero worship the left had for Obama..I'm old and can't for the life of me ever remember a time when the two major parties ever did much beyond positioning themselves for the next election.

Trump IS an idiot, Obama made plenty of empty promises, Clinton was a scoundrel, Jimmy C, a fool's fool, Jerry Ford a dolt, the Bush clan's clueless meanderings. So, it's a long list of political ne'er do well's that should provide all the proof needed, that politics is simply a game, in which the rich get richer, the poor fight the wars, and the middle guys get the crumbs, while footing all of the bills. Time to grow up and face the real truth, you will never be any better off because you adhere to party politics..

Old 05-16-2020, 02:58 PM

1,195 posts, read 985,843 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jertheber View Post
Well, of course, us liberals are all part of that great conspiracy to undermine the American economy, undermine the rights of most, terrorize little children, kick the elderly, and, we still find time to post here amid the writings of great minds. I'm really curious to see if you'd want to support that statement about facts---with any facts?

Not to have a big row here, but generally speaking most people find that debating usually requires more than just a simple minded retort. So, assuming you are up for a debate on your assertions regarding liberals and facts. Please feel free to enlighten us liberals with a fact laden treatise from your vast storehouse of conservative bias.
Even recent liberal polls are showing Trump will win 2020. Liberals have come to accept this, that despite the failed Russian hoax and corona blame, average Americans prefer Trump more than ever over a liberal corrupt creep who is hidden from the public so Trump doesn't eat him alive before election time. You're probably too old to stay in touch with the sentiment, watching your cable news and believing Bill Gates cares for your health and well-being, since he's also an old bag whose achieved everything in life except gain respect from an honorable woman.

Old 05-16-2020, 04:08 PM

460 posts, read 232,236 times
Quote:
Even recent liberal polls are showing Trump will win 2020. Liberals have come to accept this, that despite the failed Russian hoax and corona blame, average Americans prefer Trump more than ever over a liberal corrupt creep who is hidden from the public so Trump doesn't eat him alive before election time. You're probably too old to stay in touch with the sentiment, watching your cable news and believing Bill Gates cares for your health and well-being, since he's also an old bag whose achieved everything in life except gain respect from an honorable woman.
It's about no longer supporting the party that thinks that obscene, vile totalitarian stripping of all basic human rights is somehow OK (their ridiculous "quarantines", contact tracing gestapo money waste, and media lies about flu-like virus that's no more dangerous than flu) - its' not about supporting Trump. I can't support Trump, simply, no matter what, but will not give my support to Dems again, even though previously supported the party. I don't care anymore if they lose, and many people will not vote, simply, at least this year, those who'd have voted for them otherwise.
This overblown fake-o-demic had shown that Dems really are worse than Trump. There's nothing that can justify what just went down and the inflicted damages, and I don't mean just economic damages: damages to society and the whole idea of freedoms and human rights being present here.

Last edited by landlock; 05-16-2020 at 04:18 PM..

Old 05-16-2020, 04:31 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,710,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by landlock View Post
It's about no longer supporting the party that thinks that obscene, vile totalitarian stripping of all basic human rights is somehow OK (their ridiculous "quarantines", contact tracing gestapo money waste, and media lies about flu-like virus that's no more dangerous than flu) - its' not about supporting Trump. I can't support Trump, simply, no matter what, but will not give my support to Dems again, even though previously supported the party. I don't care anymore if they lose, and many people will not vote, simply, at least this year, those who'd have voted for them otherwise.
This overblown fake-o-demic had shown that Dems really are worse than Trump. There's nothing that can justify what just went down and the inflicted damages, and I don't mean just economic damages: damages to society and the whole idea of freedoms and human rights being present here.
Hahha okay. Well they are estimating over 100K will be dead by June and that's twelve weeks. It's not the flu but Trump supporters have decided it is so run with that. Go out. Attend a Trump rally. Do whatever, just own the result, whatever that is.

Inslee took us from #1 in virus cases to #18 in ten weeks. He's Washington's governor, not some other state's and he's done a great job.

Old 05-16-2020, 04:42 PM

460 posts, read 232,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Hahha okay. Well they are estimating over 100K will be dead by June and that's twelve weeks. It's not the flu but Trump supporters have decided it is so run with that. Go out. Attend a Trump rally. Do whatever, just own the result, whatever that is.

Inslee took us from #1 in virus cases to #18 in ten weeks. He's Washington's governor, not some other state's and he's done a great job.
Keep believing this lie. And flu, it killed 80K last year, I guess lock everyone up next winter over flu season?
I'm in disbelief someone still doesn't realize this virus has about the same mortality as flu; there's plenty of evidence out there, scientific studies involving top universities and information publicly voiced by high level physicians and directors of emergency medicine departments at medical schools, etc. Not to even mention it's surfacing now that CDC guidelines prescribed to classify numerous non-covid deaths as such. I mean they classified alcohol overdoses as covid death, even.

No, it's you who should own the result of supporting these vile tyrants who casually take away all basic freedoms guaranteed by constitution, with no justifiable reasons whatsoever, while destroying economy and lives. You people who support this evil WILL have to own it. Your criminal "quarantines" are coming to an end and lawsuits will just keep coming. The price you will pay is your election loss, enjoy, you and everyone else will live another 4 years under Trump, and possibly many more under Republicans.
(and don't tell me to go to Trump rally - and I won't tell you where you really should go)

Your party just alienated anyone sane, respecting own and others' freedoms, people who think for themselves and not eating up your party-supported ridiculous media-spun groupthink. The line had been crossed. It's two ugly elites, factions of elite fighting for power now, and there's no reason to vote for the tyrannical one. Not even the crumbles they might throw off their table are worth giving up freedoms.

Last edited by landlock; 05-16-2020 at 04:53 PM..

Old 05-17-2020, 12:27 PM

Quote:
More talk, and even LESS facts. Again, you've demonstrated the typical hype of extremist views, more blathering tough guy talk, more insults, less coherence, and more angst ridden sputterings suggesting an unsure footing, rather than a well thought out response.

You seem to have some lacking with regard to supportive statements for your views. Just a citation of support for your earlier statement regarding the liberals attempting to ruin the US economy would go along way towards having any credibility. In the meantime, you should make an attempt to understand the fact that not all of us are blindly forging ahead with Trump or Biden as our imagined saviors. But that view comes from a political maturity, and not from the kind of unabashed boot licking of those who worship at the feet of politicians.

Old 05-18-2020, 04:33 AM

1,195 posts, read 985,843 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jertheber View Post
More talk, and even LESS facts. Again, you've demonstrated the typical hype of extremist views, more blathering tough guy talk, more insults, less coherence, and more angst ridden sputterings suggesting an unsure footing, rather than a well thought out response.

You seem to have some lacking with regard to supportive statements for your views. Just a citation of support for your earlier statement regarding the liberals attempting to ruin the US economy would go along way towards having any credibility. In the meantime, you should make an attempt to understand the fact that not all of us are blindly forging ahead with Trump or Biden as our imagined saviors. But that view comes from a political maturity, and not from the kind of unabashed boot licking of those who worship at the feet of politicians.
I have no interest to change your views, I'll simply say liberals aren't guided by facts. They're guided by hate and fake news and insecurities on a deeper, personal level.

Trump or Biden? HAHA. Funny how you try to lump them together. The Biden who is holding digital video campaigns with 100 live viewers? Guy can't even look into the direction of the camera because he day dreams about groping his grand daughter? I don't worship Trump or anyone, but he's the closest thing to George Washington that my generation will ever see. He has yet to blatantly betray my trust unlike Obama or many others elected to office.

Old 05-18-2020, 11:10 AM

3,097 posts, read 2,221,686 times
Quote:
I have no interest to change your views, I'll simply say liberals aren't guided by facts. They're guided by hate and fake news and insecurities on a deeper, personal level.

Trump or Biden? HAHA. Funny how you try to lump them together. The Biden who is holding digital video campaigns with 100 live viewers? Guy can't even look into the direction of the camera because he day dreams about groping his grand daughter? I don't worship Trump or anyone, but he's the closest thing to George Washington that my generation will ever see. He has yet to blatantly betray my trust unlike Obama or many others elected to office.
Your post speaks for itself. What are you guided by if not hate and fake news?

Old 05-18-2020, 12:05 PM

Quote:

I'm trying hard to find something substantial in your posts, but the mindless blather surrounding your attempts to actually debate the issues make you seem a bit pathetic, and obviously incapable. What would be the harm in you actually trying to make a case for your point of view..Your stating that you don't worship Trump and then following that by comparing him to Washington speaks volumes about your unabashed boot licking. Lumping politicians together for the purpose of a general critique is only logical but that would naturally escape you..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington