Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-24-2021, 04:22 PM

8,736 posts, read 8,641,742 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlud View Post
Yeah, all those goofy people who don’t want to take an experimental vaccine who’s approval process has only been used one time before. The same people that have more percentage risk from the vaccine than Covid are so selfish for not taking it! Who cares about the weird effects it’s having on pregnant women that were never tested, or enlarged hearts in teenagers the CDC is now studying. I mean the media has done a great job making us all hysterically worried about Covid while at the same time downplaying any clearly non linked and non proven side effects from the experimental vaccine. Their body their choice only works when it doesn’t harm other people (hey wait a minute)......

Down with those thinking for themselves! Just offer more money to get it at their risk so I’m more protected! Man they are so selfish right?
Again... if the government wanted to do harm it could do so, more effectively, by other means. Just look at Flint’s water crisis. City manager was very effective at getting kids sick through leaded water.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2021, 04:31 PM

146 posts, read 152,592 times
I would prefer people do their own thinking and investigation most often, but here are a couple easily searched...go to the FDA to see the Emergency Use Authorization. Search for heart inflammation and vaccine. You can search the history of emergency use as well.

This way you find it on your own, from the source you trust the most. But hey....I do owe you credit on this one....i think as someone else pointed out you can sign up even if vaccinated before but new shots continue to go up.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/ohio-gov-...nes-1m-lottery

Old 05-24-2021, 04:36 PM

146 posts, read 152,592 times
I’m not saying it wants to do harm. I’m saying the political usefulness of this virus has been the driving factor more so than the actual virus. Yes it’s deadly to the right group of people, but ever heard of government and unintended consequences? Like i said, up until the election date all you heard was negative news and death toll. If you hadn’t searched out the death toll later you would almost never see it in the news. The messaging of the media did a 180 since the election as predicted. Don’t get me wrong, I much prefer positivity and moving forward.

Old 05-24-2021, 04:50 PM

97 posts, read 74,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pahn View Post
The problem with the US is that we have entirely too many people that care only about freedom and nothing at all for their responsibilities. We currently have far too much vaccine hesitancy. These made a bad problem far worse than it had to be.
Contrary to Fauci-Doomer bots, the "vaccine" is not the only solution available to people.

There are other risk mitigations available.

Of course, the government and the news media don't really promote them...for some reason.

Also contrary to Fauci-Doomer bots beliefs, COVID-19 is not Ebola.

Old 05-24-2021, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlud View Post
I’m not saying it wants to do harm. I’m saying the political usefulness of this virus has been the driving factor more so than the actual virus. Yes it’s deadly to the right group of people, but ever heard of government and unintended consequences? Like i said, up until the election date all you heard was negative news and death toll. If you hadn’t searched out the death toll later you would almost never see it in the news. The messaging of the media did a 180 since the election as predicted. Don’t get me wrong, I much prefer positivity and moving forward.
I think we have different feelings about the vaccine, but I'm with you 100% about the weaponization of the virus (and even the rollout of the vaccine). I just don't think the vaccine is, or will end up being, overly harmful.

Also you have your reasonings and I have mine... I've stated many times before that I think this whole thing was either a test or treatment (shock therapy) for mitigating climate change.

If I'm correct then this is not over.

Old 05-25-2021, 05:00 PM

Location: We_tside PNW (Columbia Gorge) / CO / SA TX / Thailand
34,661 posts, read 57,789,143 times
Regardless... This is not over. We (USA) are most vulnerable to EASY BAIT. Gullible to misinformation to whomever controls the platform at the moment.

Our enemies and competitive countries are taking note.

Seek truth, someday you and your family may benefit from that.
Not yet.... But someday!

Old 05-25-2021, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthRabbit View Post
Regardless... This is not over. We (USA) are most vulnerable to EASY BAIT. Gullible to misinformation to whomever controls the platform at the moment.

Our enemies and competitive countries are taking note.

Seek truth, someday you and your family may benefit from that.
Not yet.... But someday!
Seek truth? That's what we've been doing with you this entire time... cut it out, man. Explain how awesome it is that you, as an American with freedom of movement, get to galavant the world/country between your homes while at the same time it's the right thing for the Chinese to literally lock away their people for months?

The only thing to take note of is how nonsensical you are!

Old 05-26-2021, 12:11 AM

Location: We_tside PNW (Columbia Gorge) / CO / SA TX / Thailand
34,661 posts, read 57,789,143 times
Don't know where you get your 'truth', but my coworkers and friends in China (and elsewhere) have been operating as 'normal' for over a year. (I have had to send them a lot of work and revenue, since USA resources are locked down)

Movies, work, school, college, eating out... near NORMAL (but that has not happened in USA)

Wonder why?
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

It's pretty obvious

Old 05-26-2021, 06:09 AM

9,182 posts, read 12,093,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthRabbit View Post
Don't know where you get your 'truth', but my coworkers and friends in China (and elsewhere) have been operating as 'normal' for over a year. (I have had to send them a lot of work and revenue, since USA resources are locked down)

Movies, work, school, college, eating out... near NORMAL (but that has not happened in USA)

Wonder why?
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

It's pretty obvious
Almost everything in the US since last May has been normal apart from the masks. Even sporting events have had spectators in some states since fall last year. Meanwhile in Canada and a lot of European countries, people were pretty much not allowed to leave their homes for non essential reason many times in the past 15 months and that never happened in the US. Many Asian countries have barely vaccinated anyone after so many months of having the vaccines. If anything, the US is coming out of the pandemic before almost everybody else. But I don't even know why I waste my time with someone who sounds like a broken record.

Last edited by Botev1912; 05-26-2021 at 06:32 AM..

Old 05-26-2021, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botev1912 View Post
Almost everything in the US since last May has been normal apart from the masks. Even sporting events have had spectators in some states since fall last year. Meanwhile in Canada and a lot of European countries, people were pretty much not allowed to leave their homes for non essential reason many times in the past 15 months and that never happened in the US. Many Asian countries have barely vaccinated anyone after so many months of having the vaccines. If anything, the US is coming out of the pandemic before almost everybody else. But I don't even know why I waste my time with someone who sounds like a broken record.
Same. I'm done. This gets ridiculous.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington