Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-29-2010, 02:28 PM

4 posts, read 14,137 times

Advertisements

Thank you for all your help! I'll continue to look into all of these places. Also, I posted another thread about visiting places in Washington, and I plan on stopping at these places, too. I'd love to hear your thoughts on that thread also. If you know any cool places in these towns, let me know there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-02-2010, 10:40 AM

3,045 posts, read 3,192,924 times
You don't need an town. Come to Seattle. It's a city of neighborhoods. Plenty of them are designed to be self-contained and I know more than a few people who go without a car. There are also lots of jobs around and it's easy to find roommates. To boot, there's lots to do.

Old 05-16-2012, 01:11 AM

2 posts, read 4,052 times
Don't Move to Vancouver, I live here*Relocated from Seattle- but it Sucks!!!!why there's no job abundance or not many respectable jobs around unless you have your own company or a steady Income from a different source but not a place to start all over ...etc.
The only positive thing Is that there's no state TAX , and that just across the columbia River you'll experience Portland, and portland is way better .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington