Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-14-2017, 12:44 PM

3,326 posts, read 2,619,350 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lommaren View Post
Has Gareth got a cloak of invisibility?
Exactly

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamingGalah! View Post
What

No, you don't. You say it is "normality" or "seasonality" yet anywhere else gets tons of ridiculous when it is a few degrees above average lol...

Everyone knows you do this Junter old bean, so stop denying it

Talking about yourself in the third person is one of the first signs of madness bro, though from everything you post on here we have all seen the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, etc.... signs too

Of course, 32°C in Crete or 36°C in Eastern Greece are few degrees above the average. Just as 30°C in Malta in May.

XDDDDDD ok whatever, yet again, you speak by yourself, stop with the anyone thing

Old 05-14-2017, 01:03 PM

13,484 posts, read 9,025,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junter View Post
Of course, 32°C in Crete or 36°C in Eastern Greece are few degrees above the average. Just as 30°C in Malta in May.

XDDDDDD ok whatever, yet again, you speak by yourself, stop with the anyone thing
It was 29C at Luqa yesterday, we are halfway through May where the average is around 25C/26C, so nothing noteworthy at all & completely within what you would class as "seasonality" in Spain lol

And it isn't just me speaking is it buddy? Look at all the negative comments you are getting, must be bad bro when you have to invent a fake friend account on here just so that someone agrees with you

Old 05-14-2017, 01:05 PM

6,112 posts, read 3,923,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lommaren View Post
Has Gareth got a cloak of invisibility?
Only Junter can see him. He's an imaginary friend

Old 05-14-2017, 01:10 PM

Quote:
It was 29C at Luqa yesterday, we are halfway through May where the average is around 25C/26C, so nothing noteworthy at all & completely within what you would class as "seasonality" in Spain lol

And it isn't just me speaking is it buddy? Look at all the negative comments you are getting, must be bad bro when you have to invent a fake friend account on here just so that someone agrees with you
lol, he's even changed his status to provoke you

Old 05-14-2017, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razza94 View Post
lol, he's even changed his status to provoke you
I know, amusing isn't it He thinks he's pi**ing me off which is adorable

Old 05-14-2017, 01:21 PM

Quote:

Which negative comments? The ones flying on your head? Because I don't see anything negative regarding to me.

Say it for the 927489272497297249th the thing about "Gareth". It's extremely amusing to see the 0 arguments you have and repeat the same like a lovely Tropical parrot.

Quote:
I know, amusing isn't it He thinks he's pi**ing me off which is adorable
Let's see:

- You criticize any step I do in this subforum
- You always think you are right even if I prove you wrong
- You look at any single rate I do to a climate and compare it to the one I gave to Malta. Almost 1 week in a row where you do nothing when replying to me than mentioning my D rating on Malta.

Conclussion: Of course, you are extremely salty, although you try to evade it by any means plus an extreme usage of the smilies. I don't even care about your "attack" tryouts!

And you got an unhealthy obsession with me, following any step I do and criticizing anything I say. Which is lovely too.

Old 05-14-2017, 01:26 PM

OMG you are just the gift that keeps on giving Gareth, I mean Junter

Please don't stop you are giving us all such great entertainment buddy

Old 05-14-2017, 01:27 PM
B87

11,769 posts, read 10,595,401 times
This thread has been derailed for at least 10+ pages now.

Old 05-14-2017, 01:27 PM

Quote:
OMG you are just the gift that keeps on giving Gareth, I mean Junter

Please don't stop you are giving us all such great entertainment buddy
It's extremely lovely when you are salty and by any means you try to give a false appearance of your mood. It's extremely lovely. You don't even notice that in this moment you are nothing but a buffoon lol.

And please, stop mixing cr*p which no one gives af in between on this thread. You have the General, Unhappy, Happy talk threads to be as salty as you want and to devariate as much as you want.

I think that no one cares about our personal battles, maybe our lovely troll Razza but i'm sure that most of people who comment here don't want to see this bs.

Maximum and minimum temperatures today in Europe... Still hot in parts of Greece and western Turkey, with totally summer days on much of Crete:

Quote:
Originally Posted by B87 View Post
This thread has been derailed for at least 10+ pages now.
True, for respect to the others I won't continue feeding the buffoon. He can sh*t on 1929742179 threads but longer on not this one.

Old 05-14-2017, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junter View Post
I think that no one cares about our personal battles, maybe our lovely troll Razza but i'm sure that most of people who comment here don't want to see this bs.
Being called a troll by a schizophrenic maniac who fixes polls with his imaginary friends
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather