Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-01-2017, 02:24 PM

24,128 posts, read 24,804,723 times

Advertisements

Junter, I find you overly defensive as well. If flamingGalah! posts a map where one station in Spain says the temp is 10C but the nearby station says 10.8C, so what? What does it matter?

Just give it a rest, ok?

Old 02-01-2017, 02:25 PM

3,326 posts, read 2,619,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamingGalah! View Post
I spended my time to make that post to show that those statements weren't right.

If you aren't interested you at least could show some respect and don't try to take it ironically with pictures.

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
Junter, I find you overly defensive as well. If flamingGalah! posts a map where one station in Spain says the temp is 10C but the nearby station says 10.8C, so what? What does it matter?

Just give it a rest, ok?
Of course mate but this wasn't the problem, the problem is that he says that "much of Spain is well above average" and I just told him (and shown/proven) that those statements aren't true coz a few places are. He could say a few. Some. He could say that zone. Like he says on other countries. But not, it has to be much/most of Spain. I know I got defensive quickly but idk why he does the same on a daily basis.

About the other thing with the temperatures it doesn't matter. That's why I always put 2 different maps, one from meteociel and another from wetterzentrale. One uses airport temps and the other not.

But blergh, I would start to not to put very much emphasis on his posts. Because he says something that thing won't be automatically true, so it doesn't matter.

Old 02-01-2017, 02:31 PM

13,484 posts, read 9,025,623 times
There was nothing incorrect about what I wrote to start with

Stop being so bloody defensive, you moan if someone posts that Spain is below average, you moan if someone posts if Spain is above average, Jesus no one else get their knickers in a twist about absolutely nothing like you do & no one apart from you even cares.

So why should I "respect" yet another 3000 word post of your ramblings? Respect is earned buddy, not demanded...

And wow, calling me a liar? The irony in that statement is actually hilarious...

Old 02-01-2017, 02:37 PM

Quote:
There was nothing incorrect about what I wrote to start with

Stop being so bloody defensive, you moan if someone posts that Spain is below average, you moan if someone posts if Spain is above average, Jesus no one else get their knickers in a twist about absolutely nothing like you do & no one apart from you even cares.

So why should I "respect" yet another 3000 word post of your ramblings? Respect is earned buddy, not demanded...

And wow, calling me a liar? The irony in that statement is actually hilarious...
I'm not calling you nothing. lol!

No bro, from some time to now you have like a kind of obsession with Spain. Remember who maded the comments many days in a row "wow, Spain is colder than Norway" "wow, Spain is colder than Ireland" and that kind of ramblings when Spain was facing a hard cold spell. I just maded a comment a few days ago because Malta was colder than Ireland (rarety) and then you started again more than ever with the same stuff. Comparing a 504.000km2 country which it's average altitude is above 600m to Oceanic lowland places which are heavily influenced by Oceanic currents. There are 13 or 14 different climates in Spain. It's normal that many places are cold, as they're on the mountains and stuff. Now most of the country has normal temps and some parts are warmer and you say that much of the country is warmer.

And because I shown that in fact today most of the country is on average comparing the temperatures from the map with the averages that's rambling for you? I'm just showing that I talk with property.

Whatever dude. Ironically it only happens between me and you, I didn't discuss with anyone on this forum rather than you. And I have more than 700 posts. Btw! Enough show for today.

Old 02-01-2017, 02:44 PM

6,344 posts, read 4,406,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junter View Post

No bro, from some time to now you have like a kind of obsession with Spain. Remember who maded the comments many days in a row "wow, Spain is colder than Norway" "wow, Spain is colder than Ireland" and that kind of ramblings when Spain was facing a hard cold spell. I just maded a comment a few days ago because Malta was colder than Ireland (rarety) and then you started again more than ever with the same stuff. Comparing a 504.000km2 country which is average altitude is above 600m to Oceanic places which are heavily influenced by Oceanic currents. There are 13 or 14 different climates in Spain. It's normal that many places are cold, as they're on the mountains and stuff. Now most of the country has normal temps and some parts are warmer and you say that much of the country is warmer.

And because I shown that in fact most of the country is on average comparing the temperatures from the map with the averages that's rambling for you? I'm just showing that I talk with property.

Whatever dude. Ironically it only happens between me and you, I didn't discuss with anyone on this forum rather than you. And I have more than 700 posts. Btw!
Bro, Spain is overall warmer than normal; your maps betray you as that is what they show. Your cold spell was not hard.... no different than this warm spell in many parts in terms of deviations... just bexcuse coldest in few years doesn't mean it's hard. Last few years have been rather warm so if anything this was a snap back to reality.

Old 02-01-2017, 02:45 PM

13,484 posts, read 9,025,623 times
Quote:

No bro, from some time to now you have like a kind of obsession with Spain. Remember who maded the comments many days in a row "wow, Spain is colder than Norway" "wow, Spain is colder than Ireland" and that kind of ramblings when Spain was facing a hard cold spell. I just maded a comment a few days ago because Malta was colder than Ireland (rarety) and then you started again more than ever with the same stuff. Comparing a 504.000km2 country which it's average altitude is above 600m to Oceanic lowland places which are heavily influenced by Oceanic currents. There are 13 or 14 different climates in Spain. It's normal that many places are cold, as they're on the mountains and stuff. Now most of the country has normal temps and some parts are warmer and you say that much of the country is warmer.

And because I shown that in fact today most of the country is on average comparing the temperatures from the map with the averages that's rambling for you? I'm just showing that I talk with property.

Whatever dude. Ironically it only happens between me and you, I didn't discuss with anyone on this forum rather than you. And I have more than 700 posts. Btw! Enough show for today.

Old 02-01-2017, 02:46 PM

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by muslim12 View Post
Bro, Spain is overall warmer than normal; your maps betray you as that is what they show. Your cold spell was not hard.... no different than this warm spell in many parts in terms of deviations... just bexcuse coldest in few years doesn't mean it's hard. Last few years have been rather warm so if anything this was a snap back to reality.
I don't see like that but if it's your point I take it.

We could compare the last 30 year averages from TuTiempo which are the official AEMET averages, to show for example that from 2007 to 2011 Valencia had the coldest years in a row from 1991-1994.

But I prefer to not continue with this discussion. Anyone which wants to see data can see it on the Internet.

Last edited by ase42dv; 02-01-2017 at 02:56 PM..

Old 02-01-2017, 02:46 PM

3,147 posts, read 1,979,118 times
I find your discussions fascinating Junter.

Old 02-01-2017, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GymFanatic View Post
I find your discussions fascinating Junter.
Thanks mate!

I would give you more rep points if I could. I didn't know why it still doesn't let me give repeatedly rep points to some users if I gave rep points to more than 25-30 different users.

Old 02-01-2017, 02:53 PM

3,147 posts, read 1,979,118 times
Quote:
Thanks mate!

I would give you more rep points if I could. I didn't know why it still doesn't let me give repeatedly rep points to some users if I gave rep points to more than 25-30 different users.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather