Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-02-2014, 07:02 AM

12,278 posts, read 9,454,092 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Lol so, I can't talk about Orlando because I've only been there 4 times, and this is your second time. But, you can talk about London and you've never been there. Right
This is his first time in Orlando, no? The other was Palm Beach.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi from the Brunswicks View Post
Looks like the cold front will not be as powerful for NJ . I see a day of relief, and then straight back up to heat + humidity.
Comforting to see. 50s in mid-summer is absurd!!

Old 07-02-2014, 07:46 AM

25,021 posts, read 27,933,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G8RCAT View Post
This is his first time in Orlando, no? The other was Palm Beach.
Oh yeah that's right, even worse of a case for him to make lol. Owen, inserting his foot in his mouth on a daily basis since 2012

Old 07-02-2014, 07:54 AM

4,965 posts, read 5,689,589 times
Dickwad mega troll "crewecold" says:

Yearning to see some frosts and snow now!

F off to Greenland then you prat.

Old 07-02-2014, 07:56 AM

So I live in one of the coldest summer climates in the world and this is what "everyone" on netweather has to say about "summer"... oh for crying out loud!

Waaaah! Can't handle 16°C? Jesus christ, why don't you mongoloids go and live in a walk in fridge? What a pathetic bunch. No wonder I hate the crap out of that netretards site. Full of dribbling little trolls.

This is so retarded (I know annoying cliche word but it's the only one that suits) that it's literally impossible to make this up. We don't live in Arizona, or Dubai, for god's sake.

Old 07-02-2014, 08:01 AM
nei nei started this thread nei won $500 in our forum's Most Engaging Poster Contest - Thirteenth Edition (Jan-Feb 2015). 

Over $104,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum and additional contests are planned

45,983 posts, read 53,485,386 times
They didn't say they can't handle 16°C, they said it's tedious. They're bored with the weather and yearn for oh, so exciting British winters.

Old 07-02-2014, 08:06 AM

My replies to these morons:

Crewecold: So, just over a month since the last frost was recorded is too long is it? Your attention span is that small? Got a short memory huh, huh? Where the F do you think yo' live boi? Baffin land? Pull yo' head out yo' azz kiddo, and good luck 'n 'all getting snow in crewe of all places.

Lassie23: Not as tedious as your trolling pointless remarks. If you'd rather have slippery ice, drizzle overcast and massive dressing up to do just to go otside without dying, have at it beech, but you'll have to get through the next mouth-drying, unrelentlessly scorching desert-like two months of british summer weather first! Good luck! I know 15°C must be so hot when going through the menopause, but just make sure you keep your head firmly planted in that freezer and you'll manage fine I'm sure

Captain Shitwave: What people? Sad little no life "cold luvvers" who can't just enjoy the moment, go outside in the room temperature "summer" conditions and actually make the most of weather that isn't going to kill them? LOLz

Karyo: Yeah, 'cause Manchester has some of the most muggy, intolerable heat and humidity in the northern hemisphere. 6 months of drizzle, overcast and 8°C is something you "can't wait" for? Well to each his own I guess. Good thing we don't all like the same things eh.

Old 07-02-2014, 08:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nei View Post
They didn't say they can't handle 16°C, they said it's tedious. They're bored with the weather and yearn for oh, so exciting British winters.
No, I read that forum often and all those members hate anything over 15-20°C and rejoice in the coldest possible charts, shoving it in the faces of summer lovers, whereas if the opposite happens in winter anyone posting a mild chart get literally insulted and kicked out of there.

Old 07-02-2014, 08:17 AM

25,021 posts, read 27,933,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeteoMan View Post
No, I read that forum often and all those members hate anything over 15-20°C and rejoice in the coldest possible charts, shoving it in the faces of summer lovers, whereas if the opposite happens in winter anyone posting a mild chart get literally insulted and kicked out of there.
LOl why is the Australia weather forum the same way wtf?

Old 07-02-2014, 08:19 AM

In Australia they would have more of an excuse, but the UK? I mean really..... It's not like we even get much of a summer but it's more interesting than winter! Unless you do live somewhere that gets a lot of snow, but none of these cretins do. Even in Buxton we can sometimes do very poorly for snow like in the winter just gone.

Even in December 2010 Manchester barely had 2cm of snow, though we had more than 40cm here in Buxton... I mean the weather in the UK is tedious/boring whatever, but far less so in summer simply due to the fact you can actually be out in it natural with no dressing up, protecting from constant drizzle/cold winds etc.... which makes it far less boring. There are reasons why you do not see the hordes of people in the pavilion gardens on a typical winter day in the same cloudy weather as in summer.... because it's cold, and not enjoyable.

Old 07-02-2014, 08:28 AM

9,264 posts, read 7,409,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
LOl why is the Australia weather forum the same way wtf?
Hahaha in winter I was on that forum and people kept posting charts 2 weeks away that were showing cold weather..

I said to them that 2 weeks away is too far out to forecast and suggested the continuation of mild weather patterns and I was shot down instantly! That forum is full of idiots who seem to think we live in Siberia, I really loved their pain as we went through a mild winter with no snow, no ice days, only a few frosts and average maxima above 10C
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather