Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-07-2015, 04:00 PM

9,264 posts, read 7,406,685 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex985 View Post
Right? I honestly wouldn't date a fat girl, but weight is something you can control. Someone being 5'9" is not something anyone can help.

Yeah if I wish for short, fit girl with nice curves I'm deemed an ******* and told that that's not important, but those same girls telling me that are the same ones who wouldn't date a guy unless he's 6'4" and muscle-bound. Gimme a break. Some girls are such hypocrites I swear....and these same girls who have all these shallow expectations are the same ones that complain about being single. Like no ****, lol.
Lol me neither to be honest.. of course personality always wins over looks when dating, but they have to at least look nice enough to make me attracted to them.. and fat people just don't do that for me. I guess I'm kind of lucky in that I am 6'1 so fairly tall and would fit into most girls' stereotypical perfect height.. personally for me though, I am actually attracted to taller girls.. height isn't that important and it wouldn't stop me dating someone, but I don't like having a large height difference.. in fact my last girlfriend was 5'10!

I just don't care any more though lol, girls like that are moronic

Old 07-07-2015, 04:03 PM

9,264 posts, read 7,406,685 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snj90 View Post
It's all in their 'holy' book. No matter what the politically-correct crowd tries to claim, Islam clearly provides an ideological basis for jihad. If it didn't, Islamism wouldn't exist. It's a death cult, and an anti-European one at that. It has tried to subjugate Europe in the past, but has been (mostly) repelled (but not without significant struggle and bloodshed), until the globalists decided the borders should be wide open. The results are what should have been expected.

Most Muslims obviously do not engage in terrorism. But what also should be obvious is a significant number do. Moreover, they may have more silent approval than many would like to believe:

[URL="http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/muslim-leader-isis-supporting-brits-disenfranchised-6018357"]Muslim leader: 'ISIS-supporting Brits may be disenfranchised by Tory cuts' - Mirror Online[/URL]
Hmm, ISIS is just a very extreme case though.. there are plenty of good muslims that I know, just some for some reason decide to interpret the religion in a different way.. **** them

Old 07-07-2015, 04:05 PM

22,112 posts, read 29,578,708 times
[A]round half of Britain's three million Muslims could be ISIS sympathisers.

Could? Why even bother saying something like that when there is nothing to support it? ****ing ****-stirring.

Listen - you are some rural person with limited experience of Muslims in general. I live in a city where about 8% of all residents follow Islam. There is no tension here - people aren't on edge, there is no bloodshed on the streets. For all this talk of ISIS and an increasing risk of terrorism, people are continuing their lives just as they were 20 or 30 years ago.

Old 07-07-2015, 04:06 PM

16,191 posts, read 11,360,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by irlinit View Post
Lol me neither to be honest.. of course personality always wins over looks when dating, but they have to at least look nice enough to make me attracted to them.. and fat people just don't do that for me. I guess I'm kind of lucky in that I am 6'1 so fairly tall and would fit into most girls' stereotypical perfect height.. personally for me though, I am actually attracted to taller girls.. height isn't that important and it wouldn't stop me dating someone, but I don't like having a large height difference.. in fact my last girlfriend was 5'10!

I just don't care any more though lol, girls like that are moronic
Honestly weight is something someone can help.....when I see a fat person what it kind of tells me is that they lack self-control or are lazy. I mean if they're happy like that than great....but the ones that complain and do nothing get on my nerves.

And same here. Personality is the #1 thing for me but I do have to be at least somewhat attracted to you....if I have zero attractiveness to you this won't ever work.

I'm 6'1" myself, and my last GF was 5'2".

Old 07-07-2015, 04:07 PM

5,706 posts, read 3,773,644 times
It's hot outside

Old 07-07-2015, 04:08 PM

14,497 posts, read 9,429,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunno what to put here View Post
[A]round half of Britain's three million Muslims could be ISIS sympathisers.

Could? Why even bother saying something like that when there is nothing to support it? ****ing ****-stirring.
Did you even read the article I linked to? That figure is based on opinion polling.

Old 07-07-2015, 04:09 PM

83,511 posts, read 75,277,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ1013 View Post
It's hot outside
I noticed an edge in my texts to friends and posts online.. I think its happening... God DAMN SUMMER! Next phase is to slowly just disappear and not deal with anything or anyone.. Draining.

Old 07-07-2015, 04:10 PM

22,112 posts, read 29,578,708 times
Yeah, I did. It states 3% of the British population have a very favourable view of ISIS. To them that translates to half of all British Muslims supporting ISIS - when that isn't necessarily the case. Typical gutter journalism trying to stir sh*t. Simple fact of the matter is that there is no imminent threat of a terrorist attack in the UK and that risk is no higher now than it was 10 or 20 years ago. The boogey man has simply changed - from the Irish in the 80s and 90s thanks to the IRA's campaign of terror (the Irish were actually the only group of people stopped and searched at British airports), to Muslims now

Old 07-07-2015, 04:12 PM

14,497 posts, read 9,429,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunno what to put here View Post
Yeah, I did. It states 3% of the British population have a very favourable view of ISIS. To them that translates to half of all British Muslims supporting ISIS - when that isn't necessarily the case. Typical gutter journalism trying to stir sh*t.
And an additional 6% have a "somewhat" favorable view of ISIS. Do you not think viewing ISIS in a favorable light is problematic?

Old 07-07-2015, 04:13 PM
B87

11,769 posts, read 10,592,951 times
You really can't trust anything you read in the gutter press. A few weeks ago they were saying that Kos was swarming with asylum seekers. Well I just came back from there, and even in Kos town, did not see a single one. I even went across to Bodrum and there were none there either.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather