Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-20-2015, 01:44 PM

9,962 posts, read 12,380,974 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by snj90 View Post
By birth:Or to get citizenship:

Liberian nationality law - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As for the wealth of the country, what difference does it make? Let's say I wanted to move there for the climate. Well, I'm out of luck, then.

Whites are projected to become a minority in this country within my lifetime.

Islam is growing in Europe. It's pointless to even debate that.
That Nationality law is stupid.

So the European population is to dip below 50%? I 20% degree within 40 years? Dramatic yes, scary maybe if you're White unacceptable? Maybe if you're racist yeah.

Islam is ''growing'' but it isn't ''taking over'' And if they are so what? s long as its not ISIS growing in Europe now that would be scary

Old 03-20-2015, 01:49 PM

14,497 posts, read 9,432,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Yes, keywords: in Europe. Look around you, this isn't Europe. This country isn't for white people only.
Maybe not exclusively; but fundamentally, yes. You can't ignore history and only look at present-day America. A mere 50 years ago, with the passing of the 1965 immigration act, Ted Kennedy & others had to lie to the American people and say that it would not fundamentally alter the makeup of this country. People certainly didn't want it then; they're bullied by the anti-white media and education system to accept it now. The amount of anti-white rhetoric and discrimination will only increase with time. Has it died down in South Africa? Not a chance. Farm murders are rampant, as is anti-white violence in general, and whites still face an incredible amount of discrimination in employment.

Furthermore, Europeans are being told exactly the same thing as Americans: that they must become multicultural.
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
That number might be inaccurate, actually. Japan doesn't classify people based on race or ethnic background, only by nationality. If you're one of those many Zainichi Koreans who have Japanese citizenship, then you're counted as one of those "98.5% Japanese" even though you were born as Kim or Park and not Abe or Miyamoto
Are you denying that Japan is overwhelmingly homogenous and wants to remain that way?

Old 03-20-2015, 01:51 PM
nei nei started this thread nei won $500 in our forum's Most Engaging Poster Contest - Thirteenth Edition (Jan-Feb 2015). 

Over $104,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum and additional contests are planned

45,983 posts, read 53,478,433 times
But we're not Japan nor have Japanese values. Why should I care what Japanese do?

Old 03-20-2015, 01:56 PM
nei nei started this thread nei won $500 in our forum's Most Engaging Poster Contest - Thirteenth Edition (Jan-Feb 2015). 

Over $104,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum and additional contests are planned

Quote:
Maybe not exclusively; but fundamentally, yes. You can't ignore history and only look at present-day America. A mere 50 years ago, with the passing of the 1965 immigration act, Ted Kennedy & others had to lie to the American people and say that it would not fundamentally alter the makeup of this country. People certainly didn't want it then; they're bullied by the anti-white media and education system to accept it now. The amount of anti-white rhetoric and discrimination will only increase with time. Has it died down in South Africa? Not a chance. Farm murders are rampant, as is anti-white violence in general, and whites still face an incredible amount of discrimination in employment.
Except we live in present-day America. Regardless, polls show at least half of Americans are in favor of current levels of legal immigration.

When polled about the desired level of legal immigration, Americans today give a decidedly more positive response than they did back in 1965. Most say either keep immigration at present levels (31%) or increase it (25%), while a minority (36%) say the level of legal immigration should be decreased.

50 years later, Americans give thumbs-up to immigration law that changed the nation | Pew Research Center

The no non-northern European immigration laws only lasted for forty years from 1925-1965, shorter than the more recent 50 years of laxer immigration rules.

Old 03-20-2015, 01:56 PM

Quote:

Furthermore, Europeans are being told exactly the same thing as Americans: that they must become multicultural.Are you denying that Japan is overwhelmingly homogenous and wants to remain that way?
Anti White MEDIA?

What Planet do you live on? LOL

Black South Africans are still systematically deprived by the White dominated government. I can get stats but I'm lazy.

Anti-White rhetoric?

Its probably the fact White people are challenged more than before, I guess more equality hurts you.

Old 03-20-2015, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nei View Post
The no non-northern European immigration laws only lasted for forty years from 1925-1965, shorter than the more recent 50 years of laxer immigration rules.
The USA was about 85% white in 1950. Most of the rest were black.

Historical racial and ethnic demographics of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Quote:
Originally Posted by P London View Post
Anti White MEDIA?

What Planet do you live on? LOL

Black South Africans are still systematically deprived by the White dominated government. I can get stats but I'm lazy.

Anti-White rhetoric?

Its probably the fact White people are challenged more than before, I guess more equality hurts you.
How can the ANC-controlled South African government possibly be "white-dominated"?

Their ideology is rooted in anti-white hatred.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcOXqFQw2hc

Old 03-20-2015, 02:40 PM

Then why is it that White South Africans still dominate the economic system? I'm done here....

Old 03-20-2015, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by P London View Post
I'm done here....
As am I. I'm tired of debating this.

Old 03-20-2015, 02:57 PM

How many more weeks? Going to looks at spring photos of actual spring to remind me what there is to look forward to. Or maybe just get myself frustrated.

Old 03-20-2015, 04:19 PM

1,743 posts, read 1,328,394 times
Mother Nature is a witch. Friday and Saturday we drove from the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina and it rained the entire time. Fortunately, it let up the days we actually spent doing things in Myrtle Beach. Once we hit Ruston, Louisiana on the way back it started again.

Meanwhile back home it's raining again, making a mess of our driveway and front yard. It's hard to avoid getting stuck in the mud!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather