Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-22-2014, 10:13 AM

20,633 posts, read 23,884,802 times

Advertisements

Been standing two hours for a ride.

Not pleased.

Old 07-22-2014, 10:23 AM

1,922 posts, read 3,987,362 times
Generally unhappy with life, lack of friends and working a sh*t job.

Try to think of positives, but there aren't any.

Can't wait to move back to NJ.

Old 07-22-2014, 10:28 AM
nei nei started this thread nei won $500 in our forum's Most Engaging Poster Contest - Thirteenth Edition (Jan-Feb 2015). 

Over $104,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum and additional contests are planned

45,983 posts, read 53,506,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by irlinit View Post
You aren't very clever.. good luck getting your 'not very much' £100,000 salary

You constantly say that the UK food selection and European food selection at supermarkets is very different when they are not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac15 View Post
Gone actually shut up. You don't travel much at all and then come out with nonsense!!!

Just you wait to you get to America and then you will know who is right.
Normally I'd just delete these posts, but you guys don't get the hint. First, the personal insults and rude comments have to stop from all involved. The bickering back and forth between both of you is really tiring. It takes over the thread. It's tedious. And often rude. I don't care who's right at this point, just sick of the stupid conversations.

Old 07-22-2014, 10:39 AM

6,517 posts, read 5,819,236 times
I hate working in this weather. I might see about having Thursday and Friday off.

Old 07-22-2014, 10:51 AM

24,128 posts, read 24,817,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dean york View Post
I hate working in this weather. I might see about having Thursday and Friday off.

(Jussi Nukari)

Old 07-22-2014, 11:28 AM

2,688 posts, read 6,565,391 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nei View Post
Normally I'd just delete these posts, but you guys don't get the hint. First, the personal insults and rude comments have to stop from all involved. The bickering back and forth between both of you is really tiring. It takes over the thread. It's tedious. And often rude. I don't care who's right at this point, just sick of the stupid conversations.
What bugs me is that while you constantly ban Full Overcast (not just delete some of his posts) for admittedly inappropriate vocabulary sometimes (though I don't mind it) although he's one of the funniest, most contributing and interesting posters here, you completely fail to realize that most of the "bickering" here is almost always universally started by the same poster that, despite constant rudeness as well as downright racist, homophobic, and intolerant comments, for some magical reason, has never received a ban is he your protégé because he's underage or something? I'm pretty sure most of the other members would agree with me regarding this. Half of his posts go against the forum's rules and cause the "bickering" you're trying to eliminate from here, and you stay completely indifferent to it, while other members get banned for much more insignificant reasons. Something is wrong here.

Old 07-22-2014, 11:49 AM

24,128 posts, read 24,817,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhdh View Post
What bugs me is that while you constantly ban Full Overcast (not just delete some of his posts) for admittedly inappropriate vocabulary sometimes (though I don't mind it) although he's one of the funniest, most contributing and interesting posters here, you completely fail to realize that most of the "bickering" here is almost always universally started by the same poster that, despite constant rudeness as well as downright racist, homophobic, and intolerant comments, for some magical reason, has never received a ban is he your protégé because he's underage or something? I'm pretty sure most of the other members would agree with me regarding this. Half of his posts go against the forum's rules and cause the "bickering" you're trying to eliminate from here, and you stay completely indifferent to it, while other members get banned for much more insignificant reasons. Something is wrong here.
Well said! And not to mention posters like Adrianna, EverBlack and others who have never contributed anything to this forum. Some posters indeed seem to be under "special protection", like on the world forums.

I think I'll just start communicating with Shefki pictures.

Old 07-22-2014, 11:52 AM

11,879 posts, read 14,214,087 times
^^^^

Lets all schedule a board meeting at Prudential center this weekend .

Transit directions for Europeans:

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Term...3344!3e3?hl=en

You most likely will arrive at terminal B, so exclude the 0.5 mile walk.

Last edited by Adi from the Brunswicks; 07-22-2014 at 12:02 PM..

Old 07-22-2014, 12:06 PM

6,517 posts, read 5,819,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
(Jussi Nukari)
Yes Shefki! He's a good looking bloke. If I was gay I'd have my way with him.

Old 07-22-2014, 12:15 PM

83,527 posts, read 75,355,132 times
Not a fan of sweating coming out of the shower.
Air outside is so heavy and dirty
Sky is so hazy and blurry
People looking for A/C, Shade, pool, ocean because the heat sucks!.

My OBS
Temp: 87F
Dewpoint: 66F
Feels like: 90F
Wind: SW 5mph

Typical mugginess here.. but Countdown continues.. .......

6 more weeks till Meteorological Autumn.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather