Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-26-2014, 05:52 PM

3,400 posts, read 3,209,481 times

Advertisements

I thought my sister would be nice to me after being away but she's worse.

Old 10-26-2014, 06:20 PM

9,264 posts, read 7,417,928 times
Wow, I have just recovered from a weekend of drinking my life out, pretty sure my life expectancy just decreased by 5 years.

I had an epic birthday, although we had a house party yesterday and I woke up this morning with a terrible hangover, and the sight of the toilet upstairs smashed.. no idea how someone managed to do that but it will be a hefty bill now for me

Also.. I invited some friends that are mutual friends with my ex (who cheated on me a year ago) to the houseparty and not her, and now one of them told me that she is raging because she wasn't invited and that she thought we were 'OK with eachother now' LOL that b**ch can go and rot in hell if she thinks that. There is a difference between being civil when I see her and inviting her to my party, because quite frankly she can F**k off if she thinks I want her at my birthday! She was calling me all sorts of rude things apparently and saying how glad she was that we broke up, she really is pathetic in that she can get so wound up over it almost a year after it happened!

Also I could have sworn I saw Owen the other day lol..

Last edited by irlinit; 10-26-2014 at 06:29 PM..

Old 10-26-2014, 07:15 PM

41 posts, read 32,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerwhale View Post
My iPhone is stuck at the Apple logo. It lost all the storage so I tried to reset it this morning and it didn't work an dso I brought it home but it won't restore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dean york View Post
My Samsung S5 works a treat.

Just saying
My mum got a secondhand iPhone 4 off a work colleague and while I could set it up, it keeps shutting off randomly as I am using it. Not to mention takes absolutely forever to start.

Epic piece of crap.

Old 10-26-2014, 07:20 PM

9,962 posts, read 12,393,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by irlinit View Post
Wow, I have just recovered from a weekend of drinking my life out, pretty sure my life expectancy just decreased by 5 years.

I had an epic birthday, although we had a house party yesterday and I woke up this morning with a terrible hangover, and the sight of the toilet upstairs smashed.. no idea how someone managed to do that but it will be a hefty bill now for me

Also.. I invited some friends that are mutual friends with my ex (who cheated on me a year ago) to the houseparty and not her, and now one of them told me that she is raging because she wasn't invited and that she thought we were 'OK with eachother now' LOL that b**ch can go and rot in hell if she thinks that. There is a difference between being civil when I see her and inviting her to my party, because quite frankly she can F**k off if she thinks I want her at my birthday! She was calling me all sorts of rude things apparently and saying how glad she was that we broke up, she really is pathetic in that she can get so wound up over it almost a year after it happened!

Also I could have sworn I saw Owen the other day lol..
He posted a pic on the forum what did he look like?

Old 10-26-2014, 07:26 PM

Jesus Christ he better not have

Old 10-26-2014, 07:27 PM

9,264 posts, read 7,417,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar Front View Post
My mum got a secondhand iPhone 4 off a work colleague and while I could set it up, it keeps shutting off randomly as I am using it. Not to mention takes absolutely forever to start.

Epic piece of crap.
My friend's iPhone broke today as well!

I am going to try and not drink until next weekend from now..

Quote:
Originally Posted by P London View Post
He posted a pic on the forum what did he look like?
I don't know for sure if it was him, I won't say as he may not want people to know, but I did see a group walking around with a guy who sounded northern Irish lol.

Old 10-26-2014, 09:41 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,961,338 times
Geez FFS< how long does it ****ing take to connect to a Counter-Strike: Global Offensive server?!?!! I got the game last night and I love it, but I'm getting disappointed now because I can't find a ****ing server

Quote:
I thought my sister would be nice to me after being away but she's worse.
Owen, I think you need to stop trying to get your sister's attention and get some other girl to pay attention to you. A guy having a sister complex is girlfriend repellent

Last edited by theunbrainwashed; 10-26-2014 at 10:15 PM..

Old 10-27-2014, 03:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by irlinit View Post
My friend's iPhone broke today as well!

I am going to try and not drink until next weekend from now..

I don't know for sure if it was him, I won't say as he may not want people to know, but I did see a group walking around with a guy who sounded northern Irish lol.
Where were you in the uni.

Old 10-27-2014, 09:37 AM

My sister wouldn't let me reach the microwave to cook my lunch.

Old 10-27-2014, 09:48 AM

4,439 posts, read 5,524,699 times
Quote:
My sister wouldn't let me reach the microwave to cook my lunch.
Quit letting her push you around. Use physical force if necessary.

I had an older sister growing up who loved to play boss. But I didn't let her control me - no way, no how...lol.

Because of her, I've been able to stand my ground (and then some) out in the world from all the a-holes who think they can control me...lol.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather