Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-25-2015, 06:43 AM

14,497 posts, read 9,433,651 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi from the Brunswicks View Post
Seriously, if they don't appreciate the diversity, they always have the option to move elsewhere.
It's not always possible to move. And in any case, that option is ever-diminishing due to the policies of forced "multiculturalism" being pushed on us.

I appreciate human diversity on a worldwide scale. But I simply want to live with my own people. That's been the norm for humans throughout history, so it's a normal human desire. It's one that all other races can say they have without running afoul of political correctness. Forcing disparate people to inhabit the same spaces and commingle in all aspects of life just brings about conflict and animosity, and the state of this country today is proof of it.

Old 07-25-2015, 06:49 AM

11,879 posts, read 14,208,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snj90 View Post
It's not always possible to move. And in any case, that option is ever-diminishing due to the policies of forced "multiculturalism" being pushed on us.

I appreciate human diversity on a worldwide scale. But I simply want to live with my own people. That's been the norm for humans throughout history, so it's a normal human desire. It's one that all other races can say they have without running afoul of political correctness. Forcing disparate people to inhabit the same spaces and commingle in all aspects of life just brings about conflict and animosity, and the state of this country today is proof of it.
In a city like LA, I'm sure there are many neighborhoods with white people. Complaining there aren't enough means often that you need to look for someone from another neighborhood.

Dude, people have success stories of relationships spanning over thousands of miles. Expanding search options helps. I've expanded my search options to indian women all over the US rather than my immediate area.

Old 07-25-2015, 06:56 AM

22,112 posts, read 29,585,134 times
Quote:

Those who bemoan racial diversity are not usually exposed to it, which is why UKIP in the UK do so well in areas of the country that are overwhelmingly white, and why people such as myself don't care.

In any case, you are very racist, and seen to have problems.

Old 07-25-2015, 06:57 AM

7,668 posts, read 5,260,330 times
Down for 37c now.

This is gonna be a shocker. I'll not be able to breath.

Old 07-25-2015, 06:58 AM

Quote:

Well your people aren't British.

Old 07-25-2015, 06:59 AM

9,264 posts, read 7,409,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sickandtiredofthis View Post
You'll be ok.
Liar, the forecast said 16C. And you are currently at 15.5C - not 11C

[url]http://www.weatheronline.co.uk/weather/maps/city?WMO=03904&CONT=ukuk&LAND=UK&LEVEL=140&TIME=st d[/url]

Old 07-25-2015, 06:59 AM

11,879 posts, read 14,208,559 times
I think y'all can contribute to the thread, if you want to. Its posted in the relationships main forum.

I have to say, outside the chat thread going into that forum makes me feel like I've lost my rights just for being a man.

Last edited by Adi from the Brunswicks; 07-25-2015 at 07:09 AM..

Old 07-25-2015, 07:00 AM
nei nei won $500 in our forum's Most Engaging Poster Contest - Thirteenth Edition (Jan-Feb 2015). 

Over $104,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum and additional contests are planned

45,983 posts, read 53,485,386 times
Quote:
Well your people aren't British.
He didn't say they were. What does that have to do with anything?

Old 07-25-2015, 07:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by irlinit View Post
Liar, the forecast said 16C. And you are currently at 15.5C - not 11C

current weather - Omagh - United Kingdom - WeatherOnline
Er...

Old 07-25-2015, 07:05 AM

9,264 posts, read 7,409,250 times
Quote:
Er...

[URL=http://s172.photobucket.com/user/Magazinemedia/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsctmr4w0a.jpg.html][/URL]
Well, that is clearly wrong, as every station near bye is recording 14C-17C, I give you that the forecast may have been wrong then, but it is NOT 11C there right now

Also, I notice how you used Dungiven, at 230m asl, whereas you do not live at that altitiude, Castlederg is currently 16C, Dungiven 13C.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather