Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-15-2015, 02:48 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,926,138 times

Advertisements

Snj90 I have a good suggestion for you. You keep going on about being surrounded by not your own people, well why don't you go and get in a relationship with a Polish or Ukranian national?? There's nobetter way than to get in touch with your roots that you love so much than dating someone from one of your mother countries.

Old 11-15-2015, 03:07 PM

14,497 posts, read 9,429,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Snj90 I have a good suggestion for you. You keep going on about being surrounded by not your own people, well why don't you go and get in a relationship with a Polish or Ukranian national?? There's nobetter way than to get in touch with your roots that you love so much than dating someone from one of your mother countries.
Yeah... easier said than done...

Old 11-15-2015, 03:14 PM

5,706 posts, read 3,773,644 times
Today was the first below average day in Miami since Oct 28

Old 11-15-2015, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snj90 View Post
Yeah... easier said than done...
How? That's never stopped me, unless you're talking about a hostile environment to homosexuality in Poland and Ukraine?

Old 11-15-2015, 03:28 PM

Quote:
How? That's never stopped me, unless you're talking about a hostile environment to homosexuality in Poland and Ukraine?
Nah, I'd rather get with a girl who's Polish or Ukrainian. If I have a wife in the future, I'd much rather have one who's at least mostly Slavic. Anyway, it is a very long-term goal for me at this point.

Old 11-15-2015, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Nah, I'd rather get with a girl who's Polish or Ukrainian. If I have a wife in the future, I'd much rather have one who's at least mostly Slavic. Anyway, it is a very long-term goal for me at this point.
But not impossible. Just make a plan and stick to it. Obviously a decent job is a requirement, airfare isn't the cheapest if you go outside the high season months. My suggestion would be, if your last name is Polish, I'd go for Poland, Ukrainian name with Ukraine. But I'm sure that was obvious to you

Old 11-15-2015, 03:39 PM

Quote:
But not impossible. Just make a plan and stick to it. Obviously a decent job is a requirement, airfare isn't the cheapest if you go outside the high season months. My suggestion would be, if your last name is Polish, I'd go for Poland, Ukrainian name with Ukraine. But I'm sure that was obvious to you
I sort of already have a vague idea of how I might go about this. But I do appreciate your suggestion.

Old 11-15-2015, 03:52 PM

83,511 posts, read 75,269,804 times
Good for France. Go nuke the **** out of them

https://twitter.com/ABC/status/666022362618454016

Old 11-15-2015, 04:15 PM

4,439 posts, read 5,518,894 times
^^ Go France!

Quote:
I'm kinda curious to what your attitudes would be if you were a mutt like I am...lol. I'm a mix of German, Scots-Irish, English, French and god knows what else - which is why I have that American flag tattooed to my forehead (not really, but I do look very "American.") I have no desire to go to any "homeland" except for my future home in a more desirable climate. I certainly have no desire to learn another language, and my life-long partner is a mutt just like I am - guess I've got it made...lol.

As for my views on immigration - I've always liked Latins, Asians, Europeans, hell, anybody who desires to be here and be Americans. But the ones that come here with the idea to change our ways to theirs - that's what I'm totally, 100% against. I'm a full-blooded, freedom-loving American, and I intend to stay that way until the day I die.

Old 11-15-2015, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthStarDelight View Post
^^ Go France!

I'm kinda curious to what your attitudes would be if you were a mutt like I am...lol. I'm a mix of German, Scots-Irish, English, French and god knows what else - which is why I have that American flag tattooed to my forehead (not really, but I do look very "American.") I have no desire to go to any "homeland" except for my future home in a more desirable climate. I certainly have no desire to learn another language, and my life-long partner is a mutt just like I am - guess I've got it made...lol.

As for my views on immigration - I've always liked Latins, Asians, Europeans, hell, anybody who desires to be here and be Americans. But the ones that come here with the idea to change our ways to theirs - that's what I'm totally, 100% against. I'm a full-blooded, freedom-loving American, and I intend to stay that way until the day I die.
It's usually Americans who are more hung up on being "mixed." You're broadly northwestern European. If you ever wanted to get into the religion of your ancestors, you could look into Asatru, or Celtic paganism, or some combination thereof. Me, I'd be into Asatru if I had your background. But I'm not, which is just fine - I'm more drawn to Slavic paganism.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather