Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-25-2015, 01:15 PM

8,159 posts, read 8,733,717 times

Advertisements

True dat. I'm freezing my butt off. Still nothing compared to those icy westerlies I'm sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by improb View Post
What? I guess rugby but i had herd that both Racing and Stade Français had built their own stadiums and as far as i know aside from NT Stade de France doens't hold any other football match, doesn't it?
Yup I was supposed to attend the Racing - Toulouse match. As I generally don't give a toss about sports I'm not quite sure what kind of football matches are held there, but yeah I assume it's only international. For TOP 14 events, it's only used for big games played by either Racing Metro or Stade Français, otherwise only international games are held there. If there are enough supporters to watch it, a game at the Stade de France will generate more revenue than one at Yves du Manoir or Jean Bouin. Toulouse is one of the few teams that have the potential to attract nearly 80,000 supporters.

Old 11-25-2015, 01:21 PM

2,688 posts, read 6,564,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozenn View Post
True dat. I'm freezing my butt off. Still nothing compared to those icy westerlies I'm sure.

Old 11-25-2015, 04:23 PM

11,655 posts, read 12,960,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by irlinit View Post
I find that poster WilliamBrentley or something weirder.. he has his own thread where he posts daily climate history.. there are some weird people on this forum
I thought he was a bot. But it turned out that he was a real person.

He has to be paid for what he's doing, I think?

Old 11-25-2015, 05:16 PM

881 posts, read 646,727 times
And what is the deal with all those smilies he always uses? Weird.

Old 11-25-2015, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhdh View Post
I've had some really rough **** to deal with lately, but I'll be back don't worry

I miss Australia already. Getting cold af here and quite dark, when I could've been enjoying a glorious Australian summer
You would hate Melbourne atm, currently a disgusting 11C at 11am with the standard wind and skin penetrating showers off the ocean. Forecast is decidedly ****house aswell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozenn View Post
Especially today Latest Weather Observations for the Sydney Area

Old 11-25-2015, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by irlinit View Post
All the British posters don't post any more, all the weather topics currently are about snow/US weather pretty much.. no one to discuss things with

Owenc is a ****end and it's probably for the best that he has gone, but this thread is still boring as ****, what happened to meteoman? It seems like the topic on this thread is now allllllllllllllllllllllllllways about race/heritage or some other crap interspersed with some weird posts like the last few pages. 2013 and 2014 summer in the NH had some great posts in the happy/unhappy threads..
Owenc is an idiot but he did make my drinking sessions that much brighter. Yeah if I see more boring discussions about race (owenc actually propegated a lot of those with the same recycled dross every time) I will end up a drug addict

Old 11-25-2015, 05:35 PM

9,264 posts, read 7,410,655 times
Lol yep, always the posts about 'foreignors' and then saying how they shouldn't swear I'm English as it's his language

I just got back from a bar in town, managed to get 4
Double whisky cokes for just £10 shame about the UK's ***** shot size though. Just 25ml is a single, hell in France they do it right, 40ml is a single

Old 11-25-2015, 06:13 PM

5,706 posts, read 3,776,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
I thought he was a bot. But it turned out that he was a real person.

He has to be paid for what he's doing, I think?
Yep, he's real. I've commented on that thread a few times.

Old 11-25-2015, 06:20 PM

7,033 posts, read 4,956,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldfront Factory View Post
You would hate Melbourne atm, currently a disgusting 11C at 11am with the standard wind and skin penetrating showers off the ocean. Forecast is decidedly ****house aswell
Feels so f*cked after yesterday.

Old 11-25-2015, 06:27 PM
nei nei won $500 in our forum's Most Engaging Poster Contest - Thirteenth Edition (Jan-Feb 2015). 

Over $104,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum and additional contests are planned

45,983 posts, read 53,496,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamingGalah! View Post
You don't understand what was strange about what he wrote? I didn't even understand what he wrote lol...
Wawa has been posting about test driving Honda Accords for years now. Not really strange anymore to read, though yes it's obviously an odd pastime
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather