Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-26-2016, 08:45 PM

7,033 posts, read 4,956,021 times

Advertisements

- uncle died
- broke up with LDR girlfriend
- had a small car accident

IS THIS WEEK GONNA GET ANY BETTER??!??!!??

Old 02-26-2016, 08:58 PM

5,983 posts, read 4,278,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgtheone View Post
- uncle died

Sorry mate, that's pretty ****ty. How did your uncle die? I didn't have a very good week, either. My dad has been in hospital all week for a traumatic brain injury.

Old 02-26-2016, 09:05 PM

44 posts, read 36,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgtheone View Post
- uncle died

Time to drink I would say...

Old 02-26-2016, 10:22 PM

7,033 posts, read 4,956,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommyFL View Post
Sorry mate, that's pretty ****ty. How did your uncle die? I didn't have a very good week, either. My dad has been in hospital all week for a traumatic brain injury.
He had melanoma which spread absolutely everywhere. Sorry to hear about your dad, I hope he makes a quick recovery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatAddiction View Post
Time to drink I would say...
Eh, alcohol is a temporary solution to these problems. Don't wanna turn to that.

Old 02-27-2016, 12:59 AM

Well, in any case, drinking is the solution to life.

Looks like autumn will start on a positive note here:

Renmark Forecast
weather Renmark 8 days: Rain risk - Wind - UV index - Sunshine hours

Old 02-27-2016, 05:48 AM

6,517 posts, read 5,818,168 times
The Impractical Jokers in London tonight. Can't wait!

Old 02-27-2016, 06:02 AM

Had KFC for the first time in weeks today, specifically their crispy chicken wings. Drizzled them in Tabasco sauce. Just about passed out from the high. Once I get my cable tv hooked up, I am going to watch Deadliest Catch while getting trashed on KFC and beer. **** I can't wait.

The 4th assplosion of the night was totally worth it..

Old 02-27-2016, 08:37 AM

24,128 posts, read 24,813,132 times
Dean York:

Shefki Kuqi, who lost all his reputation by constantly lashing out on referees, his players and smashing property, given 4 sideline bans during one season, has gotten his act together. Recently he revealed on a Internet TV show that he was close to a burnout when his club Honka Espoo was on the brink of bankrupcy (the club was ultimately relegated to the 3rd tier as punishment). Shefki also revealed that he was left alone with the players not getting their salary and admitted that he couldn't take the stress at the time.

Shefki left Honka and went to manage PK-35 from Vantaa (the city north of Helsinki), and transformed himself and the club completely. Along with his friend and player at the club Pablo Couñago (ex Ipswich Town) bought a share of the club, and quite surprisingly managed to get to the promotion playoffs. And PK-35 won it, so they'll be playing in the league this season which starts in April.

Slowly but surely Shefki is getting his reputation back, especially when he sincerely apologised for his former behaviour. PK-35 has a somewhat competitive squad, so clearly avoiding relegation or even better, getting a top 6 place would be a huge victory for Kuqi.

PK-35 managed a 1-3-1 record in the League Cup group stage, but the little I've seen of them I don't think PK is a candidate for relegation. And Shefki has said he want to manage a club in England, so another good season back home would surely grow his reputation.

Old 02-27-2016, 09:09 AM

6,517 posts, read 5,818,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
Dean York:

Shefki Kuqi, who lost all his reputation by constantly lashing out on referees, his players and smashing property, given 4 sideline bans during one season, has gotten his act together. Recently he revealed on a Internet TV show that he was close to a burnout when his club Honka Espoo was on the brink of bankrupcy (the club was ultimately relegated to the 3rd tier as punishment). Shefki also revealed that he was left alone with the players not getting their salary and admitted that he couldn't take the stress at the time.

Shefki left Honka and went to manage PK-35 from Vantaa (the city north of Helsinki), and transformed himself and the club completely. Along with his friend and player at the club Pablo Couñago (ex Ipswich Town) bought a share of the club, and quite surprisingly managed to get to the promotion playoffs. And PK-35 won it, so they'll be playing in the league this season which starts in April.

Slowly but surely Shefki is getting his reputation back, especially when he sincerely apologised for his former behaviour. PK-35 has a somewhat competitive squad, so clearly avoiding relegation or even better, getting a top 6 place would be a huge victory for Kuqi.

PK-35 managed a 1-3-1 record in the League Cup group stage, but the little I've seen of them I don't think PK is a candidate for relegation. And Shefki has said he want to manage a club in England, so another good season back home would surely grow his reputation.
Good news! I'm glad he's getting his act together as he's known as a genuinely nice bloke, and is seen as a bit of a legend in parts of this country.
I hope he does come manage here, and I'm sure if he has some success in Finland, there will be a club or two willing to give home a job. Perhaps even a coaching role in England at a bigger club, learn from an experienced manager, then have another shot at management.
Hopefully it all goes well for him.

Old 02-27-2016, 02:26 PM

9,264 posts, read 7,410,655 times
****ing drunk already and its only 9:30 for ****s sakes

getting ****ed up with my main man owenc lol joke NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather