Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-28-2015, 06:52 PM

7,033 posts, read 4,954,632 times

Advertisements

Enjoying some pepperoni pizza and an iced tea out in the sun, after my job interview at the zoo. Such a ****ing shame I have to study after this. Hopefully I don't get anal cancer from the pepperoni slices.

Old 10-28-2015, 06:52 PM

5,983 posts, read 4,277,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex985 View Post
But I was actually referring to Wario Retard 32. His posts have no base of facts or anything, he just posts random numbers that comes to his head it seems like..
Lol...Wario Tard! Brilliant.

Old 10-28-2015, 06:54 PM

881 posts, read 646,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgtheone View Post
Enjoying some pepperoni pizza and an iced tea out in the sun, after my job interview at the zoo. Such a ****ing shame I have to study after this. Hopefully I don't get anal cancer from the pepperoni slices.
You'll be right dude. My ass is still intact after hundreds of doses of my homemade buffalo wings with a dozen chilli sauces and powders in the mix along with death sauce, Tabasco drenched KFC wicked wings and cayenne spammed maggi noodles.

**** I'm hungry now

Last edited by Coldfront Factory; 10-28-2015 at 06:58 PM.. Reason: because Owenc threatened to not drink my booze

Old 10-28-2015, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldfront Factory View Post
You'll be right dude. My ass is still intact after hundreds of doses of my homemade buffalo wings, Tabasco drenched wicked wings and cayenne spammed maggi noodles.
Yum. I was considering KFC but I wanted to be health concious

Old 10-28-2015, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Yum. I was considering KFC but I wanted to be health concious
THe local KFC in Renmark is ****ing amazing compared to my local in Melbourne. You may have chosen correctly. Never had such epic and legendary Wicked Wings in my life, and even the Twisters and burgers are on a whole new level.

Old 10-28-2015, 07:01 PM

16,191 posts, read 11,364,943 times
Quote:
lol I gave my theory for that guy's retardation in the europe thread.

Kooyanisquatisisii is a douche to end all douches though
Koyaaaniqatsi (or whatever the **** his name is) can take his "icy" 20 C weather and shove an "icy" ice cube up his own retarded ass. lol....He's annoying as ****.

Quote:
Lmao!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommyFL View Post
Lol...Wario Tard! Brilliant.
Haha, yeah I'm pretty brilliant I know.

Quote:
You'll be right dude. My ass is still intact after hundreds of doses of my homemade buffalo wings with a dozen chilli sauces and powders in the mix along with death sauce, Tabasco drenched KFC wicked wings and cayenne spammed maggi noodles.

**** I'm hungry now
Goddamn man, that sounds so ****ing good.

Old 10-28-2015, 07:03 PM

Quote:
THe local KFC in Renmark is ****ing amazing compared to my local in Melbourne. You may have chosen correctly. Never had such epic and legendary Wicked Wings in my life, and even the Twisters and burgers are on a whole new level.
Yeah, the one near my uni is absolutely horrible. The first time I ate there I felt sick afterwards. Was going to go to melbourne central but I couldn't be bothered.

Sounds like I should go to Renmark just for the KFC

Old 10-28-2015, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex985 View Post
Koyaaaniqatsi (or whatever the **** his name is) can take his "icy" 20 C weather and shove an "icy" ice cube up his own retarded ass. lol....He's annoying as ****.

God I can't stand that **** munch, the sooner the ****s off to Invercargill, one of Earth's ****test inhabited climates the better. Just don't tell him that the year round southerly gales will be far more biting cold than anything Sydney has to offer, after all his new summers are barely warmer than Sydney's winters

Quote:
Goddamn man, that sounds so ****ing good.
I'm 8 big beers down and want some of my freakin deadly buffalo wings! Or KFC...

Old 10-28-2015, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Yeah, the one near my uni is absolutely horrible. The first time I ate there I felt sick afterwards. Was going to go to melbourne central but I couldn't be bothered.

Sounds like I should go to Renmark just for the KFC
You won't regret it! Even Dominos is superior to the ****ty Dominos near my old place in Melbourne.

Old 10-28-2015, 07:12 PM

Quote:
You won't regret it! Even Dominos is superior to the ****ty Dominos near my old place in Melbourne.
Damn, I don't even eat Domino's but I've heard our local one isn't too bad, compared to the rest.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather