Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-13-2016, 11:05 AM

22,112 posts, read 29,578,708 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LolleOlle View Post
^^

i don't know about you really, but my grandma, born in the late 20s, always equates africans to apes. and guess what? she's voting for the social democrats. people just had more sense back then
I guess retardation is genetic. Certainly, in the UK, it's mostly the uneducated that vote for far-right parties. Stupid people are simply more susceptible to this kind of propaganda.

Old 07-13-2016, 11:08 AM

137 posts, read 95,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunno what to put here View Post
Thinking immigration levels are too high is a widespread sentiment. Thinking certain races are inherently inferior and deserving of death, isn't. I'm afraid even the most prolific right-wing politicians want nothing to do with you, though they may exploit your stupidity to gain votes.

You probably are aware that most people hate you, and if you expressed your opinions publicly you'd get beaten within an inch of your life. Most people just don't agree with your views, and you are forced to post online anonymously because of it.
well, that's an exageration. i express my opinions publicly now and then. some disagree - some don't -just a few (alwayss immigrants) have become aggressive. but i will do everything in my power to spread to word.

Old 07-13-2016, 11:08 AM

14,497 posts, read 9,430,555 times
I don't hate anyone. I mean, you can probably see that the prospect, and history, and current reality, of other whites doing ****ty things to my people is most upsetting to me.

But I do hate "multiculturalism." It is yet another means of fundamentally changing the character of a people, same as, e.g., russification.

Old 07-13-2016, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snj90 View Post
I don't hate anyone. I mean, you can probably see that the prospect, and history, and current reality, of other whites doing ****ty things to my people is most upsetting to me.

But I do hate "multiculturalism." It is yet another means of fundamentally changing the character of a people, same as, e.g., russification.
Well, I disagree with you - as you well know - but you have never expressed hatred for other races, simply a desire for each group of people to retain their culture. That's a darn sight better than thinking black people are apes.

Old 07-13-2016, 11:28 AM

13,484 posts, read 9,024,194 times
Quote:

Old 07-13-2016, 11:53 AM

14,497 posts, read 9,430,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunno what to put here View Post
Well, I disagree with you - as you well know - but you have never expressed hatred for other races, simply a desire for each group of people to retain their culture. That's a darn sight better than thinking black people are apes.
I don't share all his views and dislike some of the things he says. But, also, everything has a cause. Forcing people together, forcing a people to fundamentally change, etc, all causes people to react negatively. Like busing desegregation in the USA, for instance. It's the multiculturalists who ultimately cause a lot of hatred.

Old 07-13-2016, 12:09 PM

Quote:
I don't share all his views and dislike some of the things he says. But, also, everything has a cause. Forcing people together, forcing a people to fundamentally change, etc, all causes people to react negatively. Like busing desegregation in the USA, for instance. It's the multiculturalists who ultimately cause a lot of hatred.
From a UK perspective, I don't see this as being true. Areas of the country that react negatively to multiculturalism have very few immigrants. These people may well have spent their entire life without ever talking to an immigrant. Immigrants don't want to live in these places because there are no jobs for them.

Conversely, the major cities with bigger immigrant populations tend to be less concerned, and they voted to stay in the EU. Certainly, there's enough evidence here that those who live in very homogeneous areas are the ones who are most opposed to immigration and /or multiculturalism. People like myself who live and work in a city with a significant immigrant population, just aren't concerned.

In the UK, education is emerging as the biggest divide. The more educated a person is, the less likely they are to oppose immigration. These people are also more likely to live in multicultural areas themselves. This isn't a left/right issue either, because even areas that voted Conservative near London voted to stay in the EU. OTOH, many Labour-voting areas wanted to leave the EU. Again, the recurring factor is education.

Last edited by dunno what to put here; 07-13-2016 at 12:20 PM..

Old 07-13-2016, 12:19 PM

765 posts, read 573,948 times
Multiculturalism has been great for Australia!

Old 07-13-2016, 12:33 PM

24,128 posts, read 24,801,188 times
I couldn't care less about immigration. I think 13% of the city's population speaks other languages than Finnish and Swedish. I have never had any problems. And in Varissuo / Lauste districts immigrants are like 50%-70% of the population. Not a single car has burned, and albeit poor, they are functional districts.
We had 6 refugee centres nearby, and in 5 of these the even young male refugees acted like normal. There was some problems in one of them, but the cops gave the baton treatment and shipped the the lot back to Iraq.

And it's like that we have some kind of reign of terror here, no, we say that this is how you behave in Finland. And here's some fundamentals of our society.

Old 07-13-2016, 01:00 PM

137 posts, read 95,214 times
the two best dribbalers of all time imo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_6iOoG66cw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fayCst-PlM8
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather