Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Rating
A 2 14.29%
B 5 35.71%
C 2 14.29%
D 2 14.29%
F 3 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-08-2016, 01:23 PM

16,191 posts, read 11,331,936 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by muslim12 View Post
Keep making bs accusations all you want. Any facts to back up your claims about me? Statements? Anything? No??
Ummm let's see....

Last April you were predicting something like 75/55 for Raleigh when your averages are 72/48.

You always predict the lowest temp in like January to be something stupid like 20 F, knowing damn well that the average lowest temp is 12 or 13 F.

Always quick to point out cooler than average periods, but nothing to say about warmer than average periods.

So on and so forth....and you realize I'm not the only one who notices your bias right?

Every "predict the following month" thread you predict a much warmer than average month for Raleigh.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-08-2016, 01:32 PM

13,455 posts, read 8,993,637 times
Quote:
Ps. Those are not our highest winter minimums. All the London summer sucks talk must have made you lose your mind, because all you have been doing lately is trolling.
What are you on?

And what has London got to do with anything?? I don't live there, have never lived there

I rated the climate box as I saw fit, if you don't like it tough sh*t. It isn't trolling ffs

Old 06-08-2016, 01:34 PM

6,344 posts, read 4,389,073 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamingGalah! View Post
What are you on?

And what has London got to do with anything?? I don't live there, have never lived there

I rated the climate box as I saw fit, if you don't like it tough sh*t. It isn't trolling ffs
I'm going on you agreeing with Alex, saying that I believe Raleigh is somehow warmer than those averages and I try to make it out to be. I brought london into it because ever since we had that big debate on the UK you have stuck to me talking about raleigh. Idk why.

Old 06-08-2016, 01:37 PM

13,455 posts, read 8,993,637 times
Quote:
I'm going on you agreeing with Alex, saying that I believe Raleigh is somehow warmer than those averages and I try to make it out to be. I brought london into it because ever since we had that big debate on the UK you have stuck to me talking about raleigh. Idk why.
Well you do, everyone can see it...

I rated the climate boxes because they came up, nothing to do with you

And as for the UK climate debate, it seems you like to dish it out but as soon as someone dislikes or slags off your own climate you have a hissy fit & throw your toys out of the pram...

Old 06-08-2016, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex985 View Post
Ummm let's see....

Last April you were predicting something like 75/55 for Raleigh when your averages are 72/48.

You always predict the lowest temp in like January to be something stupid like 20 F, knowing damn well that the average lowest temp is 12 or 13 F.

Always quick to point out cooler than average periods, but nothing to say about warmer than average periods.

So on and so forth....and you realize I'm not the only one who notices your bias right?

Every "predict the following month" thread you predict a much warmer than average month for Raleigh.
Predictions? They are predictionsssssssss not fact.. I never predict anything impossible either. I just go with what I hope will happen. Of course I'm biased to warmth lol. But I never try to make Raleigh average out to be warmer.i don't say much during the warmer r peridot because generally I'm out enjoying the warmmmmmmmm weatherrr. I do acknowledge when it has been above average. Not all of the time but I also don't acknowledge when it's colder than normal every time. Reason I acknowledge when it's colder than normal more so is because I like to rant here sometimes. Warm weather generally doesn't make me pissed off. Now you see why?

Old 06-08-2016, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamingGalah! View Post
Well you do, everyone can see it...

I rated the climate boxes because they came up, nothing to do with you

And as for the UK climate debate, it seems you like to dish it out but as soon as someone dislikes or slags off your own climate you have a hissy fit & throw your toys out of the pram...
Really so your attacks on me calling me a troll for every post I made in the European thread after that whole debate doesn't show you were mad? Since then you also have been focusing quite a bit on Raleigh? Do you secretly love Raleigh climate? Seems you do.. Maybe not even post you made was an attack at me but a lot lately have been.

Old 06-08-2016, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Predictions? They are predictionsssssssss not fact.. I never predict anything impossible either. I just go with what I hope will happen. Of course I'm biased to warmth lol. But I never try to make Raleigh average out to be warmer.i don't say much during the warmer r peridot because generally I'm out enjoying the warmmmmmmmm weatherrr. I do acknowledge when it has been above average. Not all of the time but I also don't acknowledge when it's colder than normal every time. Reason I acknowledge when it's colder than normal more so is because I like to rant here sometimes. Warm weather generally doesn't make me pissed off. Now you see why?
You're supposed predict what's reasonable and think is gonna happen, not what you "hope". I may as well predict Miami to have an average high of 20 F in January.

Old 06-08-2016, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex985 View Post
You're supposed predict what's reasonable and think is gonna happen, not what you "hope". I may as well predict Miami to have an average high of 20 F in January.
That is reasonable though. I thought January would be warm as we were coming off a record warm december. Guess what?????? My minimum temp this January was 18, 2 degree short of my prediction. So does 20 sound unreasonable??? Had I said I predict Raleigh will have a minimum temp of 4, would you have though that reasonable?

Old 06-08-2016, 01:51 PM

Flaminggalah, while I do believe you have been trolling me lately. I will would like to apologize, like I said before hard to tell the true intentions of someone on the internet. My accusation of you trolling are pretty baseless and are going off inferences and behavior I see. Which alone is not enough. For those reasons I don't want to be a hypocrite and accuse of something I can't back up with solid evidence, when the same thing is done to me, so I apologize.

Old 06-08-2016, 01:57 PM

Quote:
That is reasonable though. I thought January would be warm as we were coming off a record warm december. Guess what?????? My minimum temp this January was 18, 2 degree short of my prediction. So does 20 sound unreasonable??? Had I said I predict Raleigh will have a minimum temp of 4, would you have though that reasonable?
If you had just been coming off a cold December, you would have predicted a warm January because "this cold pattern can't last forever" or some **** like that.

20 is unreasonable as a prediction since it's nearly 10 F above the average extreme low. You just got lucky lol. 4 F would have been unreasonable too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather