Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-19-2017, 07:14 PM

16,191 posts, read 11,363,072 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nei View Post
Kind of, a bit bored of small town and know more people down in NYC. And also, better job options [not saying more details until it pans out]

thanks guys! I assumed you didn't look at them much since you two rarely post or comment on the photos threads; hard to tell how many look at my photos. Reminds me I have a bunch of photos. I'll try to get out as much as I can, though obviously there won't be as many rural photos.
Oh, I look at that thread every day. The reason I don't comment much is because I normally don't have pics of my own and I don't wanna be one of those people that just does drive-by comments without contributing to the thread. But trust me, I take notice of your nice pics! Among other people, like Rozenn, Guajara, Jakobsli, Cambium, Hiromant, FG, Baba etc. And I've noticed Razza has been posting pics recently too (very nice btw).

Old 06-19-2017, 07:16 PM

15,318 posts, read 17,219,445 times
Quote:
Kind of, a bit bored of small town and know more people down in NYC. And also, better job options [not saying more details until it pans out]

thanks guys! I assumed you didn't look at them much since you two rarely post or comment on the photos threads; hard to tell how many look at my photos. Reminds me I have a bunch of photos. I'll try to get out as much as I can, though obviously there won't be as many rural photos.
I don't want to flood the thread with too many comments without contributing. I need to start taking more photos myself. I just feel weird taking pictures in busier areas because I don't want to look suspicious.

Old 06-19-2017, 07:18 PM

6,112 posts, read 3,922,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovemycomputer90 View Post
just feel weird taking pictures in busier areas because I don't want to look suspicious.
Yeah, notice how mine are taken in the countryside or very early in the morning

Old 06-19-2017, 07:18 PM

16,191 posts, read 11,363,072 times
I just need to get a camera. Don't wanna flood the thread with a bunch of crappy cell phone pics , though to be fair, my phone does take OK pictures.

Old 06-19-2017, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex985 View Post
Oh, I look at that thread every day. The reason I don't comment much is because I normally don't have pics of my own and I don't wanna be one of those people that just does drive-by comments without contributing to the thread. But trust me, I take notice of your nice pics! Among other people, like Rozenn, Guajara, Jakobsli, Cambium, Hiromant, FG, Baba etc. And I've noticed Razza has been posting pics recently too (very nice btw).
Thanks mayn! I've started taking a lot recently since I like the camera on my new phone, and it would he a shame if they just got lost somewhere in a folder. Pleased as punch with some of the pictures it produces. Thinking of maybe getting out to the mountains or the coast later this summer.

Old 06-19-2017, 07:21 PM
nei nei won $500 in our forum's Most Engaging Poster Contest - Thirteenth Edition (Jan-Feb 2015). 

Over $104,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum and additional contests are planned

45,983 posts, read 53,478,433 times
Coffee shop that just closed has two people hanging out under the covered entrance to hide from the rain

Old 06-19-2017, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Coffee shop that just closed has two people hanging out under the covered entrance to hide from the rain
Take a picture, Joe will love it!

Old 06-19-2017, 07:27 PM

11,554 posts, read 9,325,947 times
Quote:
Times Square is just annoying and only appealing as a tourist spot. Union Square is cool.
Agreed. Union Square or even Bryant Park are much nicer

Quote:
except Middle Eastern immigrants are like Asian and Indian immigrants education-wise. It's Latin American immigrant that are "masses of poor 3rd worlders" not Muslim immigrants. No, not saying Latin American immigrants aren't good people and some are successful.

https://twitter.com/Noahpinion/statu...59644752560128
So South America has the same amount of college educated people in the US as native-born Americans. Not too bad. Donald Trump and his supporters were telling us that South Americans are all uneducated rapists or menial laborer. Me thinks Donald Trump isn't politically incorrect, he's just incorrect in general

Old 06-19-2017, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warszawa View Post

So South America has the same amount of college educated people in the US as native-born Americans. Not too bad. Donald Trump and his supporters were telling us that South Americans are all uneducated rapists or menial laborer. Me thinks Donald Trump isn't politically incorrect, he's just incorrect in general
But how do South American colleges compare to US colleges?

Old 06-19-2017, 07:36 PM
nei nei won $500 in our forum's Most Engaging Poster Contest - Thirteenth Edition (Jan-Feb 2015). 

Over $104,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum and additional contests are planned

45,983 posts, read 53,478,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warszawa View Post

I thought he only mentioned Mexicans
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather