Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-30-2016, 08:00 PM

6,344 posts, read 4,403,959 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcat15 View Post
That's unfathomable to me. You must be very physically attractive.

Anyway, this "signals" business is clearly a double standard. It seems that to most girls, a guy being interested but shy is out of the realm of possibility.
Lol, the girl did come onto me. I should have known she was just lusting.

Old 11-30-2016, 09:50 PM

11,650 posts, read 12,941,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanZeBar View Post
You don't agree?
It's polarized. There are some very smart users for sure, but others are rather frivolous.

Old 11-30-2016, 11:51 PM

3,147 posts, read 1,978,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamingGalah! View Post
And what do you call the 2 brothers who are happy to be having sex with her, receive nude photos??

Most young people of either sex are not looking for a husband/wife...
Young women just like messing men around, they like the attention. I've not been in the dating scence but I know from experience that this what is what a lot of them do.

Old 11-30-2016, 11:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcat15 View Post
That's unfathomable to me. You must be very physically attractive.

Anyway, this "signals" business is clearly a double standard. It seems that to most girls, a guy being interested but shy is out of the realm of possibility.
They goad men and wind them up. I always say it's harder being a young man than a young woman and I get laughed at and slagged off but it's true.

Old 12-01-2016, 12:02 AM

I know what it's like. I've had young woman (although not often) mess me about for attention several times. For example, I used to have a "friend" who'd send me a text, reply and then ignore me when I replied back, she would do this on a weekly basis.. After a while I stopped replying.. Then she'd start up again. She'd also guilt trip me, like she'd make me go to the chip shop at lunch and if I didn't go she'd say "you're so lousy" or "look at all the things i've done for you".

Idk, I find some young women to be a pain in the arse. Just a lot of them are up themselves.. They're a lot worse in England though, there's a lot of little madams here who think that everyone should bow down to them just because they're from a well to do family. I think it comes from having their parents say to them "you are special" and also the fact that society teaches women that men have to run after them (so annoying) and have to do everything for them.

It's just depressing because it's so hard to find a genuine well to do/kind, respectful person these days who's not in it for their own benefit.

Old 12-01-2016, 12:05 AM

2,155 posts, read 1,539,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by muslim12 View Post
I'm sorry but what do you call a girl who goes around, dates 2 brothers, sends nudes, cheats, and is only looking for sex? Certainly not an angel.
Is there anything wrong only looking for sex? Is there anything wrong in sending nudes? A quick question, what do you call a man who goes around, dates 2 sisters, sends nudes, cheats, and is only looking for sex? I bet it's not "hoe".

Old 12-01-2016, 01:10 AM

22,112 posts, read 29,570,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baba_Wethu View Post
Is there anything wrong only looking for sex? Is there anything wrong in sending nudes? A quick question, what do you call a man who goes around, dates 2 sisters, sends nudes, cheats, and is only looking for sex? I bet it's not "hoe".
Stud, probably.

You have all of your life for marriage and that crap, no need to rush things.

Old 12-01-2016, 03:40 AM

6,344 posts, read 4,403,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baba_Wethu View Post
Lmao, I already answered that if you had read. The term is ****boi.

Old 12-01-2016, 03:58 AM

7,033 posts, read 4,950,825 times
More women should ask men out, that's a huge problem in today's society. We have given women equality elsewhere, why not in this department? Not every guy is super outgoing.

Old 12-01-2016, 05:06 AM

2,155 posts, read 1,539,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by muslim12 View Post
Lmao, I already answered that if you had read. The term is ****boi.
Idk about you, but it seems unfitting to me that fkboi would somehow be equivalent of hoe, short for *****, i.e someone who sells sex.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather