Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-02-2017, 05:42 PM

7,033 posts, read 4,954,632 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northnomad View Post
God is recording every thought, word and did that you do. Just think about this before you sound foolish.

You experience God from within, so no I can't "make" someone believe that I know God is real. It's my experience that God is real, you would have to have your own experience to know God is real. I don't need to prove it to anyone else and it's not my job to.

Again, think of how you judge other people because this is what matters in this world. You just judged me. Is that the kind of person you want to be?
I think that's the NSA. Anyway, I don't care what you believe but to say "God is real and you can't refute it" and then "I can't be bothered proving it" is silly. If this is some sort of bait then whatever.

Old 04-02-2017, 05:46 PM

658 posts, read 359,799 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgtheone View Post
I think that's the NSA. Anyway, I don't care what you believe but to say "God is real and you can't refute it" and then "I can't be bothered proving it" is silly. If this is some sort of bait then whatever.
You just misquoted me so your entire point is invalidated.

I said:

"God is real and it helps a lot to know this."

I said nothing about refuting anything, and, that it helps me to know God is real. I couldn't care less if you know God is real or not. That's your outlook. And it can't be "proven" because there's nothing I can say to "make" you believe it and it's not my place to do so. Is this clear? Does it make sense?

The very fact you would misquote somebody to suit your own argument shows you are 100% dishonest. This is also being recorded and you will have to stand account of this during judgement then we'll see how big and awesome you think you are.

Old 04-02-2017, 06:40 PM

13,484 posts, read 9,027,668 times
Quote:
God is recording every thought, word and deed that you do. Just think about this before you sound foolish.

You experience God from within, so no I can't "make" someone believe that I know God is real. It's my experience that God is real, you would have to have your own experience to know God is real. I don't need to prove it to anyone else and it's not my job to.

Again, think of how you judge other people because this is what matters in this world. You just judged me. Is that the kind of person you want to be?

Old 04-02-2017, 06:42 PM

658 posts, read 359,799 times
Hahaha.

Old 04-02-2017, 08:00 PM

1,363 posts, read 791,495 times
Quote:

The very fact you would misquote somebody to suit your own argument shows you are 100% dishonest. This is also being recorded and you will have to stand account of this during judgement then we'll see how big and awesome you think you are.
hahahahaha what a load of s**t

I drink, I swear, I have impure thoughts, and I jack off. Am I going to hell now?

Old 04-02-2017, 08:19 PM

22,112 posts, read 29,585,134 times
Northnomad is a great troll.

Old 04-02-2017, 08:20 PM

7,033 posts, read 4,954,632 times

On a different note, my work keeps scheduling meetings and then cancelling them. I want time off the computers dammit!

Old 04-02-2017, 08:35 PM

16,191 posts, read 11,364,943 times
God is bull****, religion is bull****, and if you believe in it you're probably bull**** too. The world would be way better off without that nonsense.

Old 04-02-2017, 09:38 PM

14,186 posts, read 22,747,384 times
Everybody in this topic can keep their religion to themselves, including the atheists. Nobody cares.

Old 04-03-2017, 12:42 AM

2,155 posts, read 1,541,391 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razza94 View Post
I'm aware of how secular Sweden is. Which is also interesting, since Sweden was once seen as a bastion of the Protestant faith. What were the factors behind the Swedish people turning away from religion? The Swedish people seem to have a very rational mindset, on most issues at least...
I'm by no means an expert on these matters, but I think the fact that we haven't had one religion for too long helps. Until like the 12th century or something, we were vikings of nordic mythology. Then we became catholic or something, and then in the 16th century we totally converted to protestantism literally because the king wanted less power to religion and the church, and so I don't think any one religion has been able to make a very strong foundation culturally.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather