Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-12-2017, 03:56 AM

6,112 posts, read 3,920,053 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lommaren View Post
A - even if the winter highs are a bit too mild.

Old 04-12-2017, 04:15 AM

5,601 posts, read 3,501,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razza94 View Post
A - even if the winter highs are a bit too mild.
I think I may have found it Razza's A+ spot!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Verona#Climate

Perhaps this one's even better?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vicenza#Climate

Old 04-12-2017, 04:17 AM

6,112 posts, read 3,920,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lommaren View Post
I think I may have found it Razza's A+ spot!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Verona#Climate

Perhaps this one's even better?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vicenza#Climate
Almost, a high of 29.2C with an average of 74% humidity might be a bit much. I could go up to the 30C so long as it's dry heat.

Vincenza has a similar problem, but a with a lot more rain.

Old 04-12-2017, 02:06 PM

13,479 posts, read 9,019,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snj90 View Post
I am not "all for" Trump. Do you understand ANYTHING I've written? Fickle? I must not have been clear enough in expressing my priorities. While I have my opinions on things like healthcare and other domestic issues, NONE OF IT MEANS SQUAT TO ME IN COMPARISON TO UKRAINE. My opinion of Trump will depend entirely on this factor. CAPISCE?
What you have written there proves everything I said lol

You base your opinion on the President of the country you were born in & live in, on their relationships with other world leaders who are not very nice to Ukraine. That seems a good basis, I mean who cares about anything in your actual country eh? Not only fickle, but very, very odd.

Old 04-12-2017, 02:44 PM

3,326 posts, read 2,617,395 times
Leicester fans in Madrid... What a f**king shame. Why this behavior?

The police acts too mild with them. Look at all of that mess and dirtiness in the most important square of Madrid.

Last edited by ase42dv; 04-12-2017 at 02:46 PM.. Reason: Videos

Old 04-12-2017, 02:47 PM

3,147 posts, read 1,977,838 times
Chavs. Don't have the money to travel so don't know how to be respectful in foreign countries. Not sure they are all too bothered about being respectful though.

Last edited by GymFanatic; 04-12-2017 at 02:59 PM..

Old 04-12-2017, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razza94 View Post
I doubt I invented it, I've actually had people say it to me in private messages, I just happen to be the only person to say it openly on these boards. Clearly a lot of people agree with me, because I always get high rep from those comments. I say it because you always bring the same Spanish climates into every thread, including unrelated ones. We played guess the location and climate the other day, little surprise, you chose a Spanish climate! It took me long to guess because I didn't think you'd be so obvious

I like Spanish climates, and I generally rate them high on here whenever we have polls. But I've said on here that I like places with a chilly winter to add a sense of variation, so long as they're not too brutal, and summer highs between 25-28C so long as it's not extremely humid. Istanbul is a good example of my preference. If your climate had a winter like London, and a bit more rain throughout the year, then I would be very jealous.

I also think Nino Bellov is possibly the President of Serbia.
And why do you receive pms about me? Are you the ambassador of city-data lol?

Many people from here knows me better than you lol so that is pretty hard to imagine from my part...

I don't bring the same climates into every thread, you say that I'm a Spanish ambassador in every thread I talk about Spain, I put pictures of it, talk about the climate diversity... in related threads. I just bring the climates in threads which ask for climates, in comparison threads, in "put a climate like this" threads... you won't see me writing about the climate of Almería in a thread about Canada lol. And I have mentioned lots of different Spanish climates... and the majority of my posts are on the European Climate thread. I don't know why you see it like that...

Btw, the photo I posted about the guess the place thread was tricky because nobody expected such a lushy environment in the south of Spain, even you were thinking that it's a landscape from northern Europe

Old 04-12-2017, 02:56 PM
B87

11,769 posts, read 10,588,947 times
The police also charged at a group of Leciester fans for no apparent reason, and arrested 3 of them.

Old 04-12-2017, 03:04 PM

6,517 posts, read 5,813,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GymFanatic View Post
Chavs. Don't have the money to travel so don't know how to be respectful in foreign countries. Not sure they are all too bothered about being respectful though.
It's got nothing to do with being working class, or having no money.
Many of them will have much more money than me or you, but the problem is that English football fans get pissed, want to fight, or are targeted by locals/opposing fans, then inevitably make the headlines.
The same people there, many will have good jobs and go on nice holidays with their families. Some are absolute scumbags though.

Old 04-12-2017, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by B87 View Post
The police also charged at a group of Leciester fans for no apparent reason, and arrested 3 of them.
I highly doubt that the Spanish police would arrest anyone without a reason, probably as always, they trown cans or God knows what to the police and then "they weren't doing anything", happens too on manifestations with Spanish people, I was in some manifestations and I never got arrested, but I didn't start to kick bins or to throw bottles at the cops like some Spanish guys did that day.

In the videos of above we can see that most of those ultras aren't having an educated behavior.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.