Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-07-2017, 03:13 PM

6,112 posts, read 3,923,863 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lommaren View Post
In five years time Baba will probably have moved south to better weather. Dad ceased being a leftist as soon as he landed in the deep south in his late teens
I'm interested by Baba's weather, I'd like to spend a year there just to see what it's like

Old 05-07-2017, 03:13 PM

22,112 posts, read 29,585,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nei View Post
But you're selectively "don't arrest people for their speech". You said a Muslim preacher should be arrested for saying atheists are worse than murderers.
Personally, I don't care for religious preaching in public areas. Very annoying.

Old 05-07-2017, 03:14 PM

6,112 posts, read 3,923,863 times
Quote:
But you're selectively "don't arrest people for their speech". You said a Muslim preacher should be arrested for saying atheists are worse than murderers.
Personally, I do think there is limit on freedom of speech. You cross the line when you openly advocate violence against innocent people, as Abu Hamza did in the UK.

Old 05-07-2017, 03:16 PM

11,554 posts, read 9,327,637 times
Quote:
Are you nuts?

There are plenty of nice cabins in my county in rural areas I'm sure 22-23C summers and only moderately cold winters! I'd like to build one myself by "Nävsjön"; a lake 20 km SW of town, it's very beautiful there!
At a certain point the awful climate begins to cancel out the amazing political system. Sweden is one of the best run countries in the world, but the climate is just...ugh. Altho the southern part seems nice enough

Old 05-07-2017, 03:21 PM

5,601 posts, read 3,505,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warszawa View Post
At a certain point the awful climate begins to cancel out the amazing political system. Sweden is one of the best run countries in the world, but the climate is just...ugh. Altho the southern part seems nice enough
Mate I know you're from Russia and has lived in Latin America and all of this but... do I really have to translate all the articles even in the MSM about how Sweden's falling apart under this absolute crazy redtard loony left "government"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razza94 View Post
I'm interested by Baba's weather, I'd like to spend a year there just to see what it's like
Trust me, you'd check out and head back the first time the wind chill hit -10 and the days were five hours long in mid-November

Quote:
I'm not a fan of freedom of religion. The primary focus should always be on freedom from religion.

Old 05-07-2017, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex985 View Post
Would you guys vote for a guy like me? Liberal but anti-PC?
I would vote for you. I'm liberal too, but despise the Political Correctness/Safe Space bull****. A lot of these types are future soccer moms/suburbocrats in the making. Censorship is a slippery slope that hurts the people it's supposed to protect. It doesn't help anyone one bit if you try to hide American Slavery, or the Holocaust, or the Native American Genocide, etc.

Old 05-07-2017, 03:26 PM

22,112 posts, read 29,585,134 times
Quote:
Mate I know you're from Russia and has lived in Latin America and all of this but... do I really have to translate all the articles even in the MSM about how Sweden's falling apart under this absolute crazy redtard loony left "government"?

Trust me, you'd check out and head back the first time the wind chill hit -10 and the days were five hours long in mid-November
You're a really angry fellow, huh? I don't think I was ever as salty as you even on the morning of the 24th of June.

Mate, it's the 'will of the people'. You will never win anyone over by insulting them. If anything, insulting people just hardens the opinions they already hold. It's really very self-defeating.

Old 05-07-2017, 03:27 PM

5,706 posts, read 3,775,010 times
Quote:

I'm not a fan of freedom of religion. The primary focus should always be on freedom from religion.
26F (-3.5C) there tonight and snow tomorrow lol.

Old 05-07-2017, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Which countries do you think are better run atm? Let's be honest, politicians are never going to be the most popular people in any country. I admit Sweden is not as well run as say Norway or Denmark, but you are one of the safest and most prosperous countries in the world, with an excellent history of social rights. That's a pretty big advantage

Old 05-07-2017, 03:28 PM

5,601 posts, read 3,505,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunno what to put here View Post
You're a really angry fellow, huh? I don't think I was ever as salty as you even on the morning of the 24th of June.

Mate, it's the 'will of the people'. You will never win anyone over by insulting them. If anything, insulting people just hardens the opinions they already hold. It's really very self-defeating.
I'm not running for office. Therefore I can spill my beans on Saudi Arabia every day because unlike "liberals" like that Clinton person I don't need their campaign contributions Besides the Sweden Democrats would absolutely gain 25 % of the vote today. If they didn't it'd be because leftist vote talliers rigged the vote and threw the votes in the trash like some attempted to do last time. With a higher result the greater the panic. No sane person would ever tell someone calling from a pollster they're voting for the SD and I did so once as an experiment and never got called by anyone ever again, it's rather transparent lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather