Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-04-2016, 11:10 AM

3,499 posts, read 2,786,886 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelernation71 View Post
Interesting. I figured since your username means "fat" in Spanish and since you loved rain so much, you would be overweight. Since you like so much rain, there probably wouldn't be much time for you to be active and outdoors, so I thought that you would just be one of those people who just sits inside all day and frequently watches the weather.
My username is a shortened name of Gordon. Back when I first joined I couldn't use it so I took off a letter. Lol l love to go out in the rain, plus I love the atmosphere. Not to mention how green everything is.

Also for my dream climate most of the heavy amounts of rain fall in the cooler half of the year. I love summer weather to.

Does anyone remember Adi from the Brunswicks? I believe he was originally from India but moved to New Jersey.

Old 10-04-2016, 11:32 AM

12,278 posts, read 9,452,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex985 View Post
You and me both.

She seemed like a nice person, just not very knowledgeable lol
Maybe on the weather forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by SophieLL View Post
So, dont dare talk down someone speaking the truth, cause you are probably a loser thats never been loved and are just envious or bitter.
Quote:
If that would have happened to me he would AT LEAST get a slap and a shouting show that would have woke up all the neighbours
Quote:
WOMEN: we deserve to be treated like the princess we are! A men has to get you flowers and then cuddle the first time he sleeps with you!

I swear, gentlemans still exist

Old 10-04-2016, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex985 View Post
Plus, he didn't do the trademark "- lol" that Wavehunter would do.
That's true. NorthStarDelight also used to do that a lot.

Old 10-04-2016, 11:43 AM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,601,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gordo View Post
My username is a shortened name of Gordon. Back when I first joined I couldn't use it so I took off a letter. Lol l love to go out in the rain, plus I love the atmosphere. Not to mention how green everything is.

Also for my dream climate most of the heavy amounts of rain fall in the cooler half of the year. I love summer weather to.

Does anyone remember Adi from the Brunswicks? I believe he was originally from India but moved to New Jersey.
Adi is still on C-D, he moved to Michigan a few months ago

Old 10-04-2016, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post
Adi is still on C-D, he moved to Michigan a few months ago
His title says "Not a member".

Old 10-04-2016, 11:49 AM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,601,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcat15 View Post
When did that happen? I remember him posting just 4 months ago or so...

Old 10-04-2016, 11:50 AM

9,264 posts, read 7,408,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beercoholism View Post
Personally I liked Meteoman, he was actually highly intelligent and his rants and rages were just plain hilarious. I even have some of them screencapped. Wish he was back along with owenc.

LA-Mex: Biggest liar in Weather Forum history. Cherry-picks the hottest PWS in LA on any given day and passes it off as the official obs. Usually absent when it's below the winter average of 95F

ilovemycomputer: hates New Jersey (seems to be a common theme here), loves the cold. Used to make his presence known back in the day but rarely seen nowadays

marlarvar: Just reports the obs from his home town and weather events from his country without much bias towards hot or cold

SophieLL: One of the most ridiculous exaggerators in weather forum history. Talked complete **** and overblew everything. Often posted about "40C nights". Something tells me she was hot in real life though

No freaking way! I was drunk that night aswell b How is Hanoi treating ya?
Beer here is ducking crazy cheap, like aus$0.40 a can but the food sucks a bit, I miss good proper meat that doesn't look or taste dodgy

The heat here is crazy humid without fail everyday and some epic thunderstorms still waiting for a good one to capture though, shame the wet season is almost done

And yeah it's funny LA Mex has vanished half his temperatures were from amateur stations as well

Old 10-04-2016, 11:50 AM

5,983 posts, read 4,277,039 times
Quote:
One sweaty asscrack post too many...

Old 10-04-2016, 11:51 AM

24,128 posts, read 24,804,723 times
Quote:
Maybe on the weather forum
SNAP!

Sophie was a bimbo.

Old 10-04-2016, 11:52 AM

9,264 posts, read 7,408,192 times
Adi was a weird creep who made up loads of sh*t and needed to grow some balls and stop listening to his mum and dad. Word has it he's slept with 10394949 girls and gets a date every time he leaves his house
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather