Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-09-2017, 07:44 AM

16,191 posts, read 11,363,072 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by muslim12 View Post
Subzero forecast, i dont understand you guys... do alex and aj not see themselves in winter when miami is warm? They are just as bad yet no one says anything! They flip out with tons of emojis and rants. Quit being hypocritical! There is no agenda to convince the world of city data Raleigh is tropical. Why cant i rant on here, everyone rants yet when i do it god forbid, Alex and Aj come as quick as lightning to say something... God bless yall being so concerned for me.
So in your warped mind, complaining about 70-75 F lows in December after more than half the year of having hot weather is the same as complaining about some "cold" 78 F high in August when you've already had a long warm season? Right....also in case you haven't noticed, AJ and I aren't the only ones who call you out on it. srfoskey is always correcting you when you love to use terms like "well below average" for weather that's like 3 F below average. Also, not to mention when you called 80 F "miserably cold" or whatever dumb **** the other day. You're always trying to paint Raleigh in a warm light and you know it, which is silly, considering Raleigh is a warm climate anyways. Not sure why you need to try so hard.

Anyways:

As of 9 AM it's 88 F with a 74 F dew point at HWO, and 86 F with a 74 F dew point at FLL.

Low was 83 F at FLL and 82 F at HWO last night, another very warm and sultry night.

This August has been quite dry, 0.49" of rain at FLL through the 8th when the average is 1.96", so about 25% of normal.

Old 08-09-2017, 07:48 AM

6,344 posts, read 4,406,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex985 View Post
So in your warped mind, complaining about 70-75 F lows in December after more than half the year of having hot weather is the same as complaining about some "cold" 78 F high in August when you've already had a long warm season? Right....

Anyways:

As of 9 AM it's 88 F with a 74 F dew point at HWO, and 86 F with a 74 F dew point at FLL.

Low was 83 F at FLL and 82 F at HWO last night, another very warm and sultry night.

This August has been quite dry, 0.49" of rain at FLL through the 8th when the average is 1.96", so about 25% of normal.
Saying absurd is all i did... not to mention when yall go off its far worse than me... nothing wrong with complaining if its not too much. I literally said absurd and there you go...

Doesnt matter the weather, if i dont like it i can complain. Doesnt matter if its been a 6 month summer or not... i cant believe you, i didnt even use the word cold to describe it. Once more putting words in my mouth.

Old 08-09-2017, 07:50 AM

I never call 3 degrees below average well below average unless its a monthly average, even then i more than likely would say just below average... you cant pull up one instance where i said well below average for a day that was only 3 degrees below average...

Old 08-09-2017, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Saying absurd is all i did... not to mention when yall go off its far worse than me... nothing wrong with complaining if its not too much. I literally said absurd and there you go...

Doesnt matter the weather, if i dont like it i can complain. Doesnt matter if its been a 6 month summer or not... i cant believe you, i didnt even use the word cold to describe it. Once more putting words in my mouth.
"Absurd" indicates something that's ridiculous or extremely rare. You yourself said that 77 F or 78 F is about the coldest high on average in Raleigh, yet use "absurd" as an adjective to describe it? Give me a break. Your silly pandering of trying make Raleigh seem warmer than it is is quite comical.

Also, you called 80 F "nasty" or whatever the other day. You're always using dumb adjectives like that to make it seem like below average weather is more fantastical than it is.

Old 08-09-2017, 07:54 AM

Quote:
I never call 3 degrees below average well below average unless its a monthly average, even then i more than likely would say just below average... you cant pull up one instance where i said well below average for a day that was only 3 degrees below average...
Lol, literally a few days ago srfoskey had to correct you when you called the forecast for Raleigh "well below average" when the highs were like 85-86 F with lows in the high 60s. You're gonna act like that didn't happen?

You have a bias and you know it. Otherwise you wouldn't be nearly so defensive. I'll say it again, I'm not sure why you need to try so hard.

Old 08-09-2017, 08:03 AM

3,314 posts, read 2,215,794 times
Quote:
Lol, literally a few days ago srfoskey had to correct you when you called the forecast for Raleigh "well below average" when the highs were like 85-86 F with lows in the high 60s. You're gonna act like that didn't happen?

You have a bias and you know it. Otherwise you wouldn't be nearly so defensive. I'll say it again, I'm not sure why you need to try so hard.
In fact the high was 78F yesterday in Raleigh, NC. So far August looks around average.

Attached Thumbnails
Summer Thread 2017: Northern Hemisphere-raleighncaugust1-8.png  

Old 08-09-2017, 08:08 AM

Quote:

Lol, we had multiple days in the low 80s forecast with the warmest days in the 85-88 range... below average, well below average at times. Whatever man, ill be more specific with yall. Good day, bout to get my legs in!

Old 08-09-2017, 08:09 AM

Quote:
Forecast looks very cool, well below average for the most parts ranging from -10- to -3... lows close to average; although so far all nights this august have been below average. Might have one of the coolest August weeks on record next week, maybe top 10.

This summer has realllyyyy sucked... i would give it only a slight edge to 2014... Wet , coolish June that finished with an average mean, hot and disgustingly dry July... and now a very cool august...

I give this summer a D+... would give much better grade if it wasnt for that potent July cool snap that gave us our first sub 60 lows since 2010... oh and it would recieve a mich higher grade if it rained a lot more in July... not too mention this remarkable 1 week stretch of low dewpoints is really disgusting... cant wait till this purported mid august change...
I rest my case. "Very cool, well below average" to highs that are like 3 F below average with lows around average. Lol.

Also lol at "potent July cold" snap when an average July drops to 59.7 F in Raleigh and this one dropped to like 58 F. Yeah, extremely potent.

Old 08-09-2017, 08:12 AM

Quote:
Lol, we had multiple days in the low 80s forecast with the warmest days in the 85-88 range... below average, well below average at times. Whatever man, ill be more specific with yall. Good day, bout to get my legs in!
I mean, it's cool, and admittedly I probably let it bother me more than I should. I'm just a fan of unbiased posting is all.

Old 08-09-2017, 08:12 AM

Quote:
I rest my case. "Very cool, well below average" to highs that are like 3 F below average with lows around average. Lol.

Also lol at "potent July cold" snap when an average July drops to 59.7 F in Raleigh and this one dropped to like 58 F. Yeah, extremely potent.
Well below average for the most part.... not reffering to the -3 highs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather