Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-03-2017, 05:43 PM

2,397 posts, read 3,349,036 times

Advertisements

You know what? I've been pretty tolerant of muslims until the Manchester attack and yet this happens and I'm so tired of it, more innocent people lose their lives at the hands of evil and crazy people and that disgusting and evil group (ISIS) takes pride in claiming responsibility - GFYF!!!

It's time for Britain to close its borders and expel all refugees/immigrants that refuse to fit in the British way of life.

Moderate "so -called" muslims didn't condemn the Manchester bombing which claimed a lot of young lives (makes me so angry and sad, they did not deserve to go just because of the action of a crazed bomber). If he blew just himself up, I couldn't care less - but to take others with him is so wrong and yes, I am damn angry and damn furious!

Old 06-03-2017, 05:57 PM

13,480 posts, read 9,020,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by koyaanisqatsi1 View Post
You know what? I've been pretty tolerant of muslims until the Manchester attack and yet this happens and I'm so tired of it, more innocent people lose their lives at the hands of evil and crazy people and that disgusting and evil group (ISIS) takes pride in claiming responsibility - GFYF!!!

It's time for Britain to close its borders and expel all refugees/immigrants that refuse to fit in the British way of life.

Moderate "so -called" muslims didn't condemn the Manchester bombing which claimed a lot of young lives (makes me so angry and sad, they did not deserve to go just because of the action of a crazed bomber). If he blew just himself up, I couldn't care less - but to take others with him is so wrong and yes, I am damn angry and damn furious!
Erm yes they did:
Muslims unite to condemn Manchester terror attack at Ariana Grande concert | Metro News

Manchester Arena attack: Muslim leaders condemn

Arab, Muslim leaders strongly condemn Manchester terror assault | Arab News

Old 06-03-2017, 06:02 PM

8,159 posts, read 8,727,553 times
Quote:
Most of the terrorists are born and bred in the countries where they later commit their deeds. Where do you expel them exactly?

Old 06-03-2017, 06:04 PM

All for show! Why not immediately? Why a week later?

I'm so sick of hearing and reading news of innocent victims going around their business only to be blown up by sick - and I mean really sick - evil crazy bombers. Saffie (8) did not deserve to die - how is that fair???

Old 06-03-2017, 06:05 PM

6,112 posts, read 3,920,372 times
Some leaders do in public, unfortunately too many regular Muslims who I see on social media, look at the BBC News page on FB for instance, don't condemn the attacks. More often than not they'll criticise British foreign policy or promote far-fetched conspiracy theories that absolve Islam of responsibility.

Old 06-03-2017, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozenn View Post
Most of the terrorists are born and bred in the countries where they later commit their deeds. Where do you expel them exactly?
If they show some inch of "supporting ISIS" then off they go and bloody good riddance! Back to their ancestral homeland - even though that ugly bastard was - very unfortunately - born and bred in the UK, the parents came from Iran and this is the thanks the UK gets? That's my point. Off they go and the father had the nerve to say his sons "were" peaceful when they were not! In fact, the other son was planning another terror attack in Manchester so get off your high horse!!!

That's why our governments (very controversial) needs to spy on our data to prevent further terror attacks. I have nothing to hide so I approve of this method :-)

Last edited by koyaanisqatsi1; 06-03-2017 at 06:45 PM..

Old 06-03-2017, 06:17 PM

9,264 posts, read 7,405,066 times
The one thing I don't understand is that people who have returned to the UK from fighting in Syria have kept their citizenship - that should have been stripped and their passports removed the moment those d*ckheads left to go and fight

Old 06-03-2017, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by irlinit View Post
The one thing I don't understand is that people who have returned to the UK from fighting in Syria have kept their citizenship - that should have been stripped and their passports removed the moment those d*ckheads left to go and fight
I totally agree!

Old 06-03-2017, 06:37 PM

13,480 posts, read 9,020,662 times
Quote:
All for show! Why not immediately? Why a week later?

I'm so sick of hearing and reading news of innocent victims going around their business only to be blown up by sick - and I mean really sick - evil crazy bombers. Saffie (8) did not deserve to die - how is that fair???
Did you even read any of those links? Muslims were there in Manchester that night helping... Do you seriously believe every single Muslim rubs their hands with glee when these terrorists attack?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razza94 View Post
Some leaders do in public, unfortunately too many regular Muslims who I see on social media, look at the BBC News page on FB for instance, don't condemn the attacks. More often than not they'll criticise British foreign policy or promote far-fetched conspiracy theories that absolve Islam of responsibility.
There are a**holes in every community & the most vocal tend to be... Many of those Muslims who make those comments on the BBC Facebook page are not from the UK, many of them are anti UK anyway, so I don't think you can really say that most Muslims do not condemn the terrorism.

Old 06-03-2017, 06:39 PM
B87

11,769 posts, read 10,589,947 times
Explosions reported at Borough Market..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather