Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-06-2017, 06:10 AM

9,264 posts, read 7,407,199 times

Advertisements

Lol! I just enjoy sh*tting and it usually comes in two bursts so you have to read something to pass the time.

I've probably spent an hour or so on the toilet before but luckily we have more than one toilet so I don't have to rush at all, ever. I've also started taking ****s as work but unfortunately I can't spend ages there. getting paid to crap is awesome though

Old 05-06-2017, 06:14 AM

7,033 posts, read 4,952,726 times
I take ages on the WC too, my family hates it. I mean I'm there right now.

Old 05-06-2017, 06:20 AM

11,326 posts, read 20,328,314 times
Lmao.

Old 05-06-2017, 06:47 AM

1,363 posts, read 791,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by irlinit View Post
Lol! I just enjoy sh*tting and it usually comes in two bursts so you have to read something to pass the time.

I've probably spent an hour or so on the toilet before but luckily we have more than one toilet so I don't have to rush at all, ever. I've also started taking ****s as work but unfortunately I can't spend ages there. getting paid to crap is awesome though
Back at the Melbourne residence, there were 2 crappers for my folks and myself, now I am by myself on my houseboat and there is only 1 crapper (most houseboats here have 2 - the biggest luxury boats have up to 5 ensuites complete with crappers - more than a $15 million mansion on Sydney Harbour) so I get to s**t at my leisure. I used to get the occasional diarrhea attach at my old work, did not think twice about spending a half hour in there and no one even knew I was gone lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgtheone View Post
I take ages on the WC too, my family hates it. I mean I'm there right now.
Big respect for you my man, mostly for calling it a WC - that is the official hungarian term for the dunny! The WC is supposed to be an escape from the family and their crap that they like to foist on you My dad and myself inhabit the thing, my grandpa used to be a homebody aswell and used to spend a mass amount of time on the WC.

Last edited by BeerParty; 05-06-2017 at 07:16 AM..

Old 05-06-2017, 07:10 AM

9,264 posts, read 7,407,199 times
Hahaha

Round 2 is incoming here

Old 05-06-2017, 07:15 AM

7,033 posts, read 4,952,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerParty View Post
Big respect for you my man, mostly for calling it a WC - that is the official hungarian term for the dunny! The WC is supposed to be an escape from the family and their crap that they like to foist on you My dad and myself inhabit the thing, my grandpa used to be a homebody aswell and used to spend a mass amount of time on the WC.
Hehe it's often called a WC in Croatia

However, I didn't realise that time spent in the WC was a hereditary trait. There you go.

Old 05-06-2017, 07:50 AM

1,363 posts, read 791,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgtheone View Post
Hehe it's often called a WC in Croatia

However, I didn't realise that time spent in the WC was a hereditary trait. There you go.
IN Hungary, it is also called the WC. The WC is not only a hereditary trait, but an excuse to get out of anything unpleasant, or what you don't want to be roped into

My WC and my reputation for spending hours on it has saved my ass countless times from people and situations

Old 05-06-2017, 09:58 AM

808 posts, read 710,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerParty View Post
IN Hungary, it is also called the WC. The WC is not only a hereditary trait, but an excuse to get out of anything unpleasant, or what you don't want to be roped into

My WC and my reputation for spending hours on it has saved my ass countless times from people and situations
Nice! Would rep you but the communist forum software won't let me

I've spent long periods in the bathroom too - once in 2nd grade (2000ish) I had to go to the bathroom at school and spent literally half an hour in there pooping away

There were three rounds of it, and the bathroom door flew open a couple of times during the Dump of the Year too

I've also spent countless hours surfing the Internet, playing video games, and reading in the bathroom too. Take The Bride of Anguished English in there with you and you'll never have a peeing problem again

The longer I sit, the more productive my pooing session is. I often realize about 5 minutes in that there was a second dump waiting in the wings all along, and it's always better to have it come out now when it's fresh than just let it sit in your butt for a few hours.

It's always annoying when I have people over (1 toilet in my house) and they have to go too. Then I have to finish pooping, turn the light on, wipe, and wash my hands all in two minutes flat.

Old 05-06-2017, 10:34 AM

14,497 posts, read 9,430,555 times
why does this ****ing overcast weather keep happening on weekends?!

Old 05-06-2017, 10:50 AM

2,460 posts, read 1,355,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
That will make it worse. Lol.
Let's drink to that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather