Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-08-2017, 01:38 PM

22,112 posts, read 29,585,134 times

Advertisements

No major party in the UK will ban religious clothing, and Sharia courts have existed here for years. It's a taboo subject that nobody is going to touch. And May's solution to Islamic extremism is to control the internet.

If lommaren lived here, he'd be better off voting UKIP, or even the BNP if they still fielded candidates.

Old 06-08-2017, 01:41 PM
nei nei won $500 in our forum's Most Engaging Poster Contest - Thirteenth Edition (Jan-Feb 2015). 

Over $104,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum and additional contests are planned

45,983 posts, read 53,485,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lommaren View Post
It's simple. I know all people on there, I've grown up in school with all of them and I know they're moderates. Anyone even resembling a radical would be immediately unfriended and thrown off

I had a simple test back in the day when fb became popularized and it was so easy to see what everyone liked. I unfriended anyone who liked Palestine, Ship to Gaza and clerical islam pages.

I mean I'm impressed you've added up the # of muslims to get a total number and percentage.

Old 06-08-2017, 01:43 PM

5,601 posts, read 3,505,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunno what to put here View Post
No major party in the UK will ban religious clothing, and Sharia courts have existed here for years. It's a taboo subject that nobody is going to touch. And May's solution to Islamic extremism is to control the internet.

If lommaren lived here, he'd be better off voting UKIP, or even the BNP if they still fielded candidates.
UKIP in Leeds/Maidenhead and Tories in Wrexham and marginals in London. Anything to get the Liebour scum out where possible

Another red line is that I wouldn't personally vote for Theresa May as a constituency candidate until she denounces islam. I'd never vote Tory in a safe seat until they had a leader I liked at a personal level so long as a moderate alternative to their right existed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nei View Post
So how is Labour going to bring about Sharia Law? You sound more and more like the paranoid P&OC types. LibDem appears to be a wasted vote, sadly.
Corbyn is just like the Social Democrats here, he just loves to import them with no boundaries. Vote cattle and with that comes the adaptation. Looking forward to when Guantánamo lawyer Sadiq Khan becomes Labour leader and they fail to win a single rural seat because their actual working class voters draw a line in the sand

Old 06-08-2017, 01:44 PM

22,112 posts, read 29,585,134 times
Labour in Leeds are resolute.

Old 06-08-2017, 03:30 PM

9,264 posts, read 7,409,250 times
Oh please let this exit poll be right

Old 06-08-2017, 03:57 PM

13,485 posts, read 9,027,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex985 View Post
Lol, homemade tastes better though. Though I do buy bottled lemonade myself, just didn't have any at the moment.
I tend to prefer the bottled stuff, the clear type lemonade (basically like Sprite) is what is mostly sold in the UK & here, though you can buy 'Cloudy Lemonade' which is similar to the homemade stuff, but it's a bit too bitter for me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lommaren View Post
Any vote for Labour is a vote for Sharia Law by increments as long as Corbyn is the leader. Pure and simple.

He and his voters are w*nkers. You really should've voted LibDem because I know you're not all that bad.

I think any Swede who doesn't vote Sweden Democrats purely and simply are committing treason and betraying all their current or future female offspring. I'm getting to the point where I won't associate with people who don't, especially having seen that hijabi play on the bicycle track today. F*ck them and f*ck the leftist sh*t running this town.
As much as Corbyn is a plank there is no way on earth that Sharia Law would be brought in, never in a million years...

Old 06-08-2017, 03:59 PM

5,706 posts, read 3,775,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamingGalah! View Post
I tend to prefer the bottled stuff, the clear type lemonade (basically like Sprite) is what is mostly sold in the UK & here, though you can buy 'Cloudy Lemonade' which is similar to the homemade stuff, but it's a bit too bitter for me...

As much as Corbyn is a plank there is no way on earth that Sharia Law would be brought in, never in a million years...
There is no "clear" lemonade here lol. My first time in the U.K I ordered lemonade and when they brought it I was like wtfff.

Old 06-08-2017, 04:16 PM

13,485 posts, read 9,027,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ1013 View Post
There is no "clear" lemonade here lol. My first time in the U.K I ordered lemonade and when they brought it I was like wtfff.
I imagine most Brits would have the same reaction if they ordered a lemonade in the US & got a "cloudy" one lol It's seem as more old fashioned & traditional in the UK, you can buy it but is not as widely available... It's often sold in supermarkets with the same branding as other traditional "fizzy" drinks, like 'Ginger Beer' & 'Dandelion & Burdock' (which I love!)

Old 06-08-2017, 05:59 PM

16,191 posts, read 11,364,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamingGalah! View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ1013 View Post
Yeah, there is no clear lemonade here. All the lemonade here is "cloudy".

So clear lemonade has kind of a soda feel to it?

Old 06-08-2017, 06:17 PM

3,147 posts, read 1,979,497 times
It's cloudy here too.

Sainsbury's - Please enable cookies or JavaScript
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.