Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-09-2017, 03:30 PM

5,601 posts, read 3,505,587 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by atsizat View Post
Did you even read what I wrote above? Look at Ardahan, Kars, Ağrı, Erzurum averages from climate.data.org and see how they are different than offical averages? Will you stop being a troll?

According to climate.data.org, Ardahan has an average high of -4*C in January and average low of -15.4*C in January and a mean temperature of -9.7*C in January. Climate.data.org is not based on offical weather stations.

Kars has a colder mean temperature than Ardahan according to climate.data.org with a mean temperature of -9.8*C, unlike offical averages.

I removed it because it is unoffical and inaccurate.

I kept writting both Göle's and Ardahan's offical measurements on weather forum and I also gave the link of ''Turkish State Meteorological Service'' to show how Göle is colder than Ardahan.
Ardahan is the coldest town in Turkey, and accusing experienced users of being trolls for no reason is not very kind of you my friend.

Vandalizing Wikipedia with eight edits in 25 minutes to remove a verified weatherbox is not very nice either. At least I've sent a public thanks to all those who tried to stop your vandalizing rampage
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-09-2017, 03:32 PM

2,460 posts, read 1,356,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lommaren View Post
Ardahan is the coldest town in Turkey, and accusing experienced users of being trolls for no reason is not very kind of you my friend.

Vandalizing Wikipedia with eight edits in 25 minutes to remove a verified weatherbox is not very nice either. At least I've sent a public thanks to all those who tried to stop your vandalizing rampage
You don't even read what I wrote above.

Ardahan has warmer winter averages than official averages according to climate.data.org. Look at Ardahan from climate.data.org.

Ardahan, Kars, Ağrı, Erzurum. None of these places match offical averages. Look at these places' averages from climate.data.org. Everywhere is warmer according to climate.data.org.

Old 12-09-2017, 03:38 PM

Ardahan is colder in winter than Göle according to the sources being used on Wikipedia and that's good enough for me to settle the debate that Ardahan has the coldest winters in Turkey Sure there are some nasty trolls in this thread, but looking at your user page you almost got IP blocked from Wikipedia for your persistent vandalization where you edited Göle to remove those sourced numbers eight times in 25 minutes until you finally slipped through once. Not good style

Old 12-09-2017, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Ardahan is colder in winter than Göle according to the sources being used on Wikipedia and that's good enough for me to settle the debate that Ardahan has the coldest winters in Turkey Sure there are some nasty trolls in this thread, but looking at your user page you almost got IP blocked from Wikipedia for your persistent vandalization where you edited Göle to remove those sourced numbers eight times in 25 minutes until you finally slipped through once. Not good style
According to climate.data.org,

Ardahan has an average high of -4*C and average low of -15.4*C in January and it has a mean temperature of -9.7*C in January. Stop being a troll.

Look at Ardahan's averages from climate.data.org.

Old 12-09-2017, 03:46 PM

Quote:
According to climate.data.org,

Ardahan has an average high of -4*C and average low of -15.4*C in January. Stop being a troll.
That's still colder than Göle on climate-data.org

Old 12-09-2017, 03:47 PM

Quote:
That's still colder than Göle on climate-data.org
Kars has a colder January mean temperature than Ardahan according to climate.data.org with -9.8*C. Then Kars is colder than Ardahan?

Ağrı has an average high of -3.1*C in January according to climate.data.org. According to official averages, Ağrı has an average high of -5.6*C in January.

You just can't stop being a troll. I insisted on removing it from wikipedia since climate.data.org is unoffical and inaccurate.

Old 12-09-2017, 03:48 PM

13,485 posts, read 9,027,668 times
Wait, so Göle isn't the coldest town in Turkey? The coldest town in Turkey isn't Göle?? Why would Atsizat say Göle was the coldest when Göle isn't the coldest? I'm confused Is Göle the coldest town in Turkey or not??

Old 12-09-2017, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Kars has a colder January mean temperature than Ardahan according to climate.data.org with -9.8*C. Then Kars is colder than Ardahan?
Perhaps Kars is then the coldest town in Turkey?

Old 12-09-2017, 04:00 PM

Quote:
According to climate.data.org, Ağrı has a warmer average high than Ardahan in January with -3.1*C

According to official averages, Ağrı has a colder average high than Ardahan in January with -5.6*C. A huge difference.

Climate.data.org is just rubbish. So stop being a troll.
Anyway, I've alerted Wikipedia mods to the spam attacks on Göle's weatherbox so I hope you're aware that the vandalisation you've done there is not acceptable. Climate-data.org is one of the acceptable weather sources for Wikipedia and it rightfully states that Ardahan is colder than Göle

Old 12-09-2017, 04:04 PM

I read what you wrote but I don't understand why you engage in vicious attacks on me just because I believe sourced material on Wikipedia?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather