Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-26-2017, 12:58 AM

11,655 posts, read 12,956,707 times

Advertisements

Really desperately want to find a eurodance type of song that I heard on the radio in Kmart the other day.

The sad thing is, besides a female singing it, I only remember one word of its lyrics (which is "satisfy").

I hope you guys can help? Lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2017, 02:48 AM

5,601 posts, read 3,505,587 times
5000 posts

Dammit!

Old 08-26-2017, 03:23 AM

2,918 posts, read 2,008,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
Really desperately want to find a eurodance type of song that I heard on the radio in Kmart the other day.

The sad thing is, besides a female singing it, I only remember one word of its lyrics (which is "satisfy").

I hope you guys can help? Lol
90s eurodance? Keep describing the song if you think it is.
I know a ton of 90s eurodance. If it was a newer song then im useless.

Edit: Kmart and Eurodance. Wtf!

Old 08-26-2017, 06:30 AM

11,655 posts, read 12,956,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontbelievehim View Post
90s eurodance? Keep describing the song if you think it is.
I know a ton of 90s eurodance. If it was a newer song then im useless.

Edit: Kmart and Eurodance. Wtf!
It sounded like a europop type of song with sentimental, lovey-dovey lyrics. It seemed more like early-mid 2000s than 90s methinks. It had a soft, serene female voice. The chorus was rather melodic and catchy. Reminiscent of 2000 song I Turn To You by Melanie C and the slow 1998 ballad It's Not Goodbye by Laula Pausini, if that helps.

Again, unfortunately, all I heard was "satisfy". She was singing about a guy (duh) and how much she wanted to be with him. Btw, it could be a modern song that's mimicking the late 90s/early 2000s europop songs. Wouldn't be surprised if it's a 2016-17 song. Lol.

P.S. Yes, very strange indeed. In Kmart you'd expect top 40 mainstream music, not obscure europop songs from 15-20 years ago.

Old 08-26-2017, 06:45 AM

11,554 posts, read 9,327,637 times
In South America you hear American 80s music all the time in the supermarkets. They kpet playing Holiday by Madonna and it took me a while to find that song

Old 08-26-2017, 07:02 AM

24,128 posts, read 24,808,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanIPA View Post
what do you think about the latest terror-attack in åbo? i think there will be vengeance within 6 months or so. someone shooting up a immigration center or something. i'm pretty sure this will happen.
What makes you think that Finns are violent vigilantes who takes the law into their own hands?

Well, you're right. The hospitalised terrorist is under police protection as vigilantes threatened to storm the hospital and kill him. When the terrorist will be handed his life in prison sentence, he will probably be put in isolation. He wouldn't last a week alive among other prisoners.
The True Finns have proposed prison camps on islands in the Baltic for the migrants not getting asylum. I don't think even SD are that radical.

What I think about it? It think it was just a matter of time. I actually visitttttttted the scene yesterday. Gruesome.

Old 08-26-2017, 07:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golazzzo View Post
Not too sure about that Swastika though
More swastikas.

The emblem of the air command HQ:

Flag of the Karelia air command:

Tavastia air command:

Satakunta air command:

The Presidental Standard:

A church door in Tampere:

The standard of the paratroop/special jaeger regiment with the sun wheel swastika:

Deal with it.

Old 08-26-2017, 07:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanIPA View Post
my impression is that finns are less cuckish than swedes, in lack for a better word. after all, finland is the land of mass killings. i'm sure at least one guy gets inspired to kill some swarthy people, and that'd be enough. anyway. we'll get the answer soon.
It's a myth that Finns would be violent. There has been two civil wars, one in 1597-1598, another in 1918. Otherwise we have been quite a docile people. Although our homicide stats are among the highest in Western Europe, violent crime levels are similar or even lower than in Sweden and Denmark.

Music to your ears:
https://svenska.yle.fi/artikel/2017/...fria-rorlighet
https://svenska.yle.fi/artikel/2017/...xt-pa-facebook
https://yle.fi/uutiset/osasto/news/f...tation/9798412

"I praktiken kunde det här betyda att förvarsenheter placeras pÃ¥ lÃ¥ngt avstÃ¥nd frÃ¥n övrig bebyggelse. – Öar som hör till Finland skulle lämpa sig för det här syftet, säger Halla-aho."

"Police are investigating Finns Party MP Juho Eerola for suspected ethnic agitation over a Facebook post in which he claims to have spat at Roma beggars. Eerola has denied committing any offences."

----

Regarding politics, the greenie-leftist latte-sipping ball-crushing jeans-wearing Apple hipsters is now the second-most popular party in Finland:

The Social Democrats are in a free-fall, quite unprecedented in the Nordic Countries' history.

Old 08-26-2017, 08:04 AM

7,033 posts, read 4,954,632 times
Here are Australia's polling stats if anyone cares lmao

Old 08-26-2017, 08:05 AM

Talking about Juho Eerola, a True Finns MP who got elected only for his anti-immigration stance, is a harsh example what hate does to a man when it becomes the core of his existence. Let this be a warning for lommaren, who's 2500 posts of 5000 are anti-social assburgerish rants about immigrants, leftists and others.

Juho Eerola then:

(Suomen Kuvalehti image: https://suomenkuvalehti.fi/wp-conten...juhoeerola.jpg )

Juho Eerola now:

(YLE)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather