Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-26-2017, 03:10 PM

11,554 posts, read 9,319,964 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golazzzo View Post
I don't understand him. Defending Putin basically contradicts his entire worldview. As far as I can understand, he thinks nationalism, authoritarianism, and cultural conservatism are bad, unless it's taking place in his homeland.
I don't like a lot of the things he is doing now, but we have to admit that he did a lot of good things in the 2000s. Russia was a real ****hole in the 90s with a crumbling infrastructure, organized crime, out of control privatization, kidnappings, terrorist attacks, etc. Putin helped to solve all of these issues, without Putin we would've been like Mexico. Altho I agree that Putin is overstaying his welcome. It would've been better if Putin only served his first two terms and then backed off
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2017, 03:12 PM

16,191 posts, read 11,357,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe90 View Post
I was banned for talking about my new sneakers - they're ******* awesome
That's ****ing awesome man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EverBlack View Post
That would be nice, there would be probably less hostility and we'll be happier
Yes. There would also be an IQ requirement, cussing would be allowed, absolutely no soccer moms allowed, and no moderators lol. (Well there can be moderators - but the rules a lot lenient).

Old 08-26-2017, 03:12 PM

808 posts, read 710,314 times
Quote:
No idea, probably one of the soccer mom users has reported some of his posts.

Hopefully he makes a swift return.
Those tards

Quote:
We are not allowed to talk about this on this forum. Our messages will be deleted soon.

People on this forum get banned for little reason, often with virtually no information. I wish we and they could all be nicer towards everyone.
Exactly. What's wrong with a little transparency? I still think most stuff that goes on here is BS, especially this thread in particular. (How is it supposed to, in Nei's words, be "more colorful" than the HT and UHT with these nanny state rules, and what the heck was wrong with having the HT and UHT anyway?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex985 View Post
We should form our own weather forum....without ties to C-D.
I've actually been thinking about doing that for quite a while now.

Old 08-26-2017, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
Americans suffer from a terrible stereotype which is mostly false. Most American tourists here I've encountered have been interested in Finnish food and culture, being really polite. Maybe the obnoxious tourists visit Paris and behave badly there.

The Russkies have started to visit Finland again, as I've said "I'll take any motherf*cker's money if he's giving it away". Please come in numbers!

Not that we like the Russkies, most Finns rather take Moroccan refugees than those Slav Russkie "subhuman" scum. The "Ryssä" includes you Warszawa. Russophobia is not that prevalent in Finland, but Russophobia is prevalent in Finland. And actually not Russophobia, as phobia means fear. We don't fear the Ryssäs'. If the eternal Russian decides to come trying to conquer us, we will show as before that it's not worth it. We got rid of a million Soviets the last time, with the aid of nazi Germany. How many millions the next time? Who knows.

And all was in defence of the democratic system which gave total emancipation to all people in 1906, first in the world.

Warszawa, as you defend Putler as a "savior of Russia", it makes you an ignorant idiot playing straight into his pocket. Shame on you.
Mate I have no problem with Finland, you did what you had to do to survive in WWII. As I said before Finnish forces gained back what the USSR stole and then did not take an inch more. I respect that. I don't like the imperialism in Finland or even Georgia for that matter

Old 08-26-2017, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex985 View Post
Yes. There would also be an IQ requirement, cussing would be allowed, absolutely no soccer moms allowed, and no moderators lol. (Well there can be moderators - but the rules a lot lenient).
Yes please! This forum is NOT a safe space for Long Island/Westchester soccer moms/SJWs to whine about bad words, these sort of people NEED to grow up

Old 08-26-2017, 03:21 PM

2,155 posts, read 1,539,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
Americans suffer from a terrible stereotype which is mostly false. Most American tourists here I've encountered have been interested in Finnish food and culture, being really polite. Maybe the obnoxious tourists visit Paris and behave badly there.

The Russkies have started to visit Finland again, as I've said "I'll take any motherf*cker's money if he's giving it away". Please come in numbers!

Not that we like the Russkies, most Finns rather take Moroccan refugees than those Slav Russkie "subhuman" scum. The "Ryssä" includes you Warszawa. Russophobia is not that prevalent in Finland, but Russophobia is prevalent in Finland. And actually not Russophobia, as phobia means fear. We don't fear the Ryssäs'. If the eternal Russian decides to come trying to conquer us, we will show as before that it's not worth it. We got rid of a million Soviets the last time, with the aid of nazi Germany. How many millions the next time? Who knows.

And all was in defence of the democratic system which gave total emancipation to all people in 1906, first in the world.

Warszawa, as you defend Putler as a "savior of Russia", it makes you an ignorant idiot playing straight into his pocket. Shame on you.
It could also be that Finland isn't exactly a very mainstream tourist destination. Unlike Paris, almost only hardcore culture seekers genuinely interested in Finland will go there pretty much.

Old 08-26-2017, 03:26 PM

2,155 posts, read 1,539,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamingGalah! View Post
Not really no. Why? Are you thinking of setting up a business to supply local school kids?
I've started getting dead drop orders from my friend's girlfriend's friend-of-a-friend who knows a lot of "druggies" who go first and second year at my old school (16-17 yo's). Personally I'm all for people trying shrooms, and I advocate it. I want people to like it like I never could because I support shrooms. Also it's better that I pick it for them rather than them picking it and potentially picking the wrong kind (not that there are any harmful lookalikes, perhaps one kind could make you puke or something but yeah).

Quote:
No. As a teenager I was always creeped out by those older guys who supplied alcohol and drugs for underage people.
I think it's less creepy with dead drops though, and I'm only 2 years older.

Old 08-26-2017, 03:27 PM

24,128 posts, read 24,792,350 times
Quote:
That would be nice, there would be probably less hostility and we'll be happier
A war veteran said that we Finns can't really cope with reality, as wUe always want something more.

You're a nice girl and everything EverBlack, but don't be naive.

Old 08-26-2017, 03:30 PM

Same thing with South America, aside from maybe Rio there are very few scumbag tourists from the US. The US tourists who go there are typically classier, hippie types who go there for the culture and the nature. The fratbro types would all travel to Cancun or Punta Cana, and I say let them stay there

Old 08-26-2017, 03:30 PM

16,191 posts, read 11,357,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warszawa View Post
Yes please! This forum is NOT a safe space for Long Island/Westchester soccer moms/SJWs to whine about bad words, these sort of people NEED to grow up
Absolutely. Those are the most annoying ****s ever. Those are the type of liberals that conservatives see as "snowflakes" lol. Right-wing SJWs are even worse.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather