Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-28-2017, 11:20 AM

2,460 posts, read 1,355,479 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golazzzo View Post
Happy birthday!
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex985 View Post
Happy birthday bro!!!
Thanks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-28-2017, 11:21 AM

11,554 posts, read 9,324,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baba_Wethu View Post
Leftist people look at stuff and say "Who could this offend? It could offend these people. Is there a way of changing it without affecting anyone? If so, let's do it"

Right people look at these completely harmless changes and go "**** off u butthurt ****"
Some leftists go overboard with it tho. People need to learn to have thick skin, the only people who get offended by everything are typical SJWs from upper middle class areas where they have been sheltered their entire life. I would like to see an SJW try living in the Bronx or parts of Brooklyn, that would toughen them up a little bit

Old 08-28-2017, 11:28 AM

16,191 posts, read 11,361,458 times
Agreed. I've lived in rough parts of town and seen scary **** with my own eyes, that's why I'm not with that overly pansy, sheltered, let's not offend anybody bull****. It's always suburban people with no real hard experiences in life that tend to be either SJW types or the right-wing types that think being poor is a choice or who think all black people are violent n*ggers.

Those SJW types are also the ones who whine about "fat shaming" and stuff like that too.

Old 08-28-2017, 11:30 AM

Quote:
It doesn't help when a lot of prominent left wing media outlets are dominated by those sorts of people. I'd have good fun recently reading articles from places like the Guardian, complaining that the film Dunkirk is racist and sexist because it doesn't include females and minorities in leading roles. Like wtf?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BDLfMh3kJE
Lol that is stupid as hell. I had some retarded girl try to call me "sexist" the other day simply because I said I don't find Amy Schumer funny. These types tend to just be projecting, she only likes Amy Schumer because she's a woman so she assumes I don't like her for the same reason.

I've also had retarded chicks try to call me "misogynist" because I don't find bigger women attractive. Words like sexist or misogynist are going to lose their meaning because of idiot women like this who call everything "sexist" because it doesn't kiss female ass.

Old 08-28-2017, 11:37 AM

11,554 posts, read 9,324,204 times
Quote:
The problem is the most outspoken ones are now becoming the most influential. It's why our universities are full of safe spaces and other BS. Just because a minority of self-absorbed crybabies want it to be that way.
I think this is a big problem with many leftist movements, it seems like the loudest and also the richest ones are the ones getting all the attention. Especially pretentious *******s like Lena Dunham

Old 08-28-2017, 11:51 AM

There's also double standards when it comes to things like domestic violence and rape. A woman beating on a guy is OK but a guy beating on a woman makes him the lowest form of human possible. Also, men getting raped or sexually assaulted by women tends to not be taken seriously. Not even to mention that in child custody cases, the judges side with the women like 95% of the time, regardless of who's in the wrong. But please....tell me how hard women have it nowadays.

Old 08-28-2017, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warszawa View Post
I think this is a big problem with many leftist movements, it seems like the loudest and also the richest ones are the ones getting all the attention. Especially pretentious *******s like Lena Dunham
Quote:
It's funny how she's openly admitted to molesting her pre-pubescent sister, yet somehow still has a career. Imagine a man had admitted to such a thing?
I honestly didn't know who she was so I looked her up. I got annoyed by her just reading her Wikipedia article lol.

Old 08-28-2017, 11:57 AM

2,155 posts, read 1,540,758 times
Quote:
It's funny how she's openly admitted to molesting her pre-pubescent sister, yet somehow still has a career. Imagine a man had admitted to such a thing?
Trump

Old 08-28-2017, 12:27 PM

1,387 posts, read 1,188,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baba_Wethu View Post
Trump
Trump goes hard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcGPSnswzjc

Old 08-28-2017, 12:36 PM

11,326 posts, read 20,328,314 times
T**** is the ugliest thing walking. In all seriousness, I've never seen an uglier human. It looks like the end result of that pig/human embryo experiment.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather