Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-26-2018, 10:02 PM

1,608 posts, read 1,484,994 times

Advertisements

I keep bumping into videos and other data about a mini (only lasts 400 years) Ice Age that we’re apparently already in. Has anyone else heard of this?

https://youtu.be/1H7uSCA_ZSE

https://youtu.be/Etu4FlW_jps

Blessings!

Mahrie.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-27-2018, 04:04 AM

30,430 posts, read 21,248,616 times
Not for many lifetimes times a 1000. Massive warm up in most places over the next 1500 years.

Old 12-27-2018, 06:26 AM

2,916 posts, read 1,515,322 times
I have read a couple of news articles speculating the start of one due to a change in the sun and super low solar activity. Truth is, no one knows what is going to happen.

Old 12-27-2018, 01:43 PM

4,877 posts, read 4,215,512 times
Must explain why the AGW alarmists have been so quiet lately, because they know global cooling would be even more detrimental to humanity than global warming would have been.

Old 12-27-2018, 06:01 PM

388 posts, read 212,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isleofpalms85 View Post
Must explain why the AGW alarmists have been so quiet lately, because they know global cooling would be even more detrimental to humanity than global warming would have been.
Strewth, matey

AGW alarmists can go to buggery, the ugly blighters.

Old 12-27-2018, 06:21 PM

3,501 posts, read 2,786,886 times
There's not a pending Ice Age. But there is pending continued global warming.

Old 12-27-2018, 10:51 PM

1,608 posts, read 1,484,994 times
Thank you for responding!

I’ve just spent several 14-hour days perusing the peer-reviewed data of scientists from everywhere on Earth, including NASA, Harvard, and several other universities, as well as non biased organizations and individuals in both Russia and China.

I’ve seen the pictures of massive crop failures (this year and in 2017) even here, in N. America, due to extreme cold temperatures, and I’ve listened to the testimonies of the farmers who own those farms.

I’ve seen the frozen, snow-covered beaches in Italy, Greece, and elsewhere, and I’ve seen the glaciation of Northern Scotland, which I know like the back of my hand, and those glaciers have not been present there in my lifetime. I’m 63.

I’ve studied many oceanographic charts, which detail both the temperature of the oceans, and the thickness of surface sea ice all over the globe.

I’ve poured over infrared and space-station images of the Northern Hemisphere (primarily, but the Southern Hemisphere is adversely affected too), and they show the amount, and detail the thickness of glaciers worldwide over the past few years. The changes are staggering... and accelerating.

I’ve charted the sunspot activity too, which is now down to nil.

The thermosphere is much too thin and the magnetic fields (which protect us) are extremely weak.

There’s much more, and I’ll be happy to provide more links if anyone is interested, as my own conclusion is that we are indeed in an Ice Age, and the majority of Earth’s population will not survive it.

These ‘mini’ Ice Ages are nothing new. The last one took place from 1400 - 1800, with the apex occurring circa 1600. There are several different types of Ice Ages, some survivable by humans, and some not. Despite the inevitable loss of life due to massive food shortages, the one we are in now *is* survivable, provided that one is prepared, of course.

Apparently, the Earth hits a kind of reset button every 11,500 years, and the evidence for that is undeniable.

Most people will die because they are either unprepared or will choose to be wilfully ignorant, hoping that all the models are wrong.

The government’s of the Earth have known about (what was then) this pending Ice Age for seventy-odd years, which is why every wealthy country has massive underground cities with impressive transportation systems, infrastructure, and everything needed to ride out the storm, but you and I are not invited to take shelter there. Those who are invited have known why for many years.

I’ve personally known about the existence of these subterranean cities since 1997, but I didn’t know until now what they would be used for. (My first thought was nuclear shelters, and my second guess was an unannounced meteor heading our way.) In either case, I knew that these ‘secret’ underground cities and bases were not built for the general populace. To date, the U.S. has spent 21 trillion dollars on their construction, a bill ultimately funded by you and me.

The bottom line, when one follows past ‘mini’ Ice Ages like this one, is that +/- 500 million people will be left alive by 2030. Most of us, who do not prepare, will be dead in 2 - 4 years from starvation, freezing temperatures, wars (over limited resources), floods, pestilence, volcanic eruptions, and/or earthquakes - all byproducts of every Ice Age our planet has endured.

I’m not a climatologist, but I understand science fairly well, and I’ve been unable to fault the data and evidence I’ve seen.

I’d love to be wrong about this, but doubt that I am, and I’d like to see as many people saved as possible.

I thought a long time before posting anything here, but decided to anyway in the hope that some few will conduct their own research and make whatever preparations are most prudent for them.

Historically, and inevitably, I suppose, the majority of people reading this will dismiss it as crazy. That’s human nature, unfortunately.

Blessings!

Mahrie.

Last edited by Mahrie; 12-27-2018 at 11:13 PM.. Reason: A few mistakes. (I’m legally blind.)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather