Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-12-2009, 08:59 PM

29,890 posts, read 9,956,607 times

Advertisements

Jammie......SD has such a beautiful climate! It has 4-seasons without any extremes in weather!! Just awesome!!! San Diego ain't got nuthin on South Dakota's climate!

SAB~ Man, I love Melbourne's climate!! It's awesome!! I love that refreshing seabreeze that comes and knocks down the temp from 100 to 60 in a matter of minutes! I also love that overcast sky.....who needs the sun when you got clouds????

ILNC~ Summers in Houston are friggin awesome! Summer ain't summer unless you're sweating your arse off under the hot Houston sun!!!

Kaykay~ Is spring here yet? I am SICK of winter!

CC~ Man it's July here in Toronto, it's 55 degrees with an overcast sky. WAAAAAAY too warm for my tastes. It's not cold until it's -78 degrees.

Susan~ Man, I hate winter. From November-April all I do is stay inside and cry until spring comes! I need to retire to Florida!!! Away with this 4-season crap!!!

Marmac~ Winters here in MN aren't long enough, 6 months??? Wut the hey?? This is Minnesota not Alabama. I wish it were Winter year around!!

Granite~ I am sick of cold and snow! I am going to move to the ATL suburbs and buy a big McMansion and soak up the nice, warm sunbelt sun.

Nomad~ This is a welcome frost here!! The one thing we need here is a freezing night that destroys all our crops.

Me~ The weather here in Miami is beautiful! Gotta love the Palm Trees, bugs, humidity and hot sun!!!

I love this! It's like a roast!

Old 02-12-2009, 09:40 PM

19,723 posts, read 10,492,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dxiweodwo View Post
Jammie......SD has such a beautiful climate! It has 4-seasons without any extremes in weather!! Just awesome!!! San Diego ain't got nuthin on South Dakota's climate!

SAB~ Man, I love Melbourne's climate!! It's awesome!! I love that refreshing seabreeze that comes and knocks down the temp from 100 to 60 in a matter of minutes! I also love that overcast sky.....who needs the sun when you got clouds????

ILNC~ Summers in Houston are friggin awesome! Summer ain't summer unless you're sweating your arse off under the hot Houston sun!!!

Kaykay~ Is spring here yet? I am SICK of winter!

CC~ Man it's July here in Toronto, it's 55 degrees with an overcast sky. WAAAAAAY too warm for my tastes. It's not cold until it's -78 degrees.

Susan~ Man, I hate winter. From November-April all I do is stay inside and cry until spring comes! I need to retire to Florida!!! Away with this 4-season crap!!!

Marmac~ Winters here in MN aren't long enough, 6 months??? Wut the hey?? This is Minnesota not Alabama. I wish it were Winter year around!!

Granite~ I am sick of cold and snow! I am going to move to the ATL suburbs and buy a big McMansion and soak up the nice, warm sunbelt sun.

Nomad~ This is a welcome frost here!! The one thing we need here is a freezing night that destroys all our crops.

Me~ The weather here in Miami is beautiful! Gotta love the Palm Trees, bugs, humidity and hot sun!!!

I love this! It's like a roast!

Speaking of Comedians!!!

Old 02-12-2009, 10:17 PM

13,495 posts, read 37,432,349 times
CC says, "I'm moving to Siberia. I just know that Russia will let me become a citizen. Besides, I like Russian chix.

Debey says, "I just hate it in South Dakota and am moving to California. Enough of this country/farm life. I want a life of leisure where there are multitudes of people. Who needs serenity and space?"

Botev sings, "Let it rain, let it rain, let it rain" to the tune of Let it snow.

Old 02-13-2009, 01:49 AM

Steve-o~ Man, I friggin hate the weather here in Chicago!!! The summers are waaaaaaaaay too hot and humid and winter are waaaaaaaaay too frigid for this wimpy persona!!! WAAAAAAH!!! I am moving to New Orleans where the weather is warm year around!!

case44~ I absolute HATE that Texas heat!!!!! Ugh!!! I am moving to Siberia where it's just friggin frigid for 9 months and summers only last one month!! But hey! No more dealing with that brutal Texas heat!!!

AnthonySA~ The weather in SA SUCKS!!! I miss the cold, snowy winters of Michigan!! After I graduate from college I am headed right back to that place!

Old 02-13-2009, 07:30 AM

14,321 posts, read 14,611,366 times
You guys are good, I'm not even going to try and top those, very funny, especially SABs!!!

Old 02-13-2009, 12:13 PM

3,542 posts, read 8,243,304 times
Quote:
Steve-o~ Man, I friggin hate the weather here in Chicago!!! The summers are waaaaaaaaay too hot and humid and winter are waaaaaaaaay too frigid for this wimpy persona!!! WAAAAAAH!!! I am moving to New Orleans where the weather is warm year around!!

case44~ I absolute HATE that Texas heat!!!!! Ugh!!! I am moving to Siberia where it's just friggin frigid for 9 months and summers only last one month!! But hey! No more dealing with that brutal Texas heat!!!

AnthonySA~ The weather in SA SUCKS!!! I miss the cold, snowy winters of Michigan!! After I graduate from college I am headed right back to that place!
Haha nice. You'll also never here me say "I want more drought!"

Old 02-13-2009, 06:00 PM

14,321 posts, read 14,611,366 times
SAB saying 57°F for a low and a daytime high of 77°F is normal and wonderful!!!

Old 02-13-2009, 11:05 PM

Power storm will never say "OMG!!!! There is a storm outside!! I am going to go hide in the closet until it passes over!!! I am SICK of summer and storms, I just want it sunny and boring as hell year around."

Old 02-14-2009, 02:05 PM

177 posts, read 425,213 times
Never ever will hear me say "Love the hot, dry, humid and sunny weather"!

Old 02-18-2009, 02:58 PM

9,589 posts, read 27,796,814 times
Quote:
Funny thing is, I actually do love bugs too, I love all the above, literally.
give me swarms of bugs in Biblical proportions over highs in the 40's any day.
(though I do prefer bugs in moderation )
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather